Why does everyone hate Germany? After the First World War, they changed and became good guys!

Why does everyone hate Germany? After the First World War, they changed and became good guys!

Attached: IMG_20171003_140813.jpg (872x950, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because historically they have just been autists and sperged out and waged war on everyone and everything.

I dont hate germany, I just hate germans
>*arrives in your country as a huge group*
JA
>*only speaks german*
GUT
>*never socializes*
SCHNELL
>*has no humour*
HURENSOHN

>germans try to exterminate your people
>hurr durr they were the good guys
why is ukraine such low iq country

But they fought for a just cause.

> plan Ost
> seen only by communist propagandists

Attached: kisspng-united-states-easter-4chan-pepe-the-frog-meme-autism-5ad0df81ccf482.0852669715236381458395.j (900x800, 102K)

How do you know they dont have humour when they only spoke german?

Fact: Ukraine suffered more deaths from Germans than Russia

Have you read mein kampf, dumb cuck? Hitler didn't make it a secret. Your people would've been killed or deported to work as slave labour. So would mine. German see Slavic and Baltic people as subhumans. They are not, have never been and never will be your friends.

Attached: 512px-PlanGPnn.jpg (512x768, 156K)

Interesting fact. I am 100% Ukrainian, and members of my family were killed and starved only by communists.

>If I find a Ukrainian who is worthy of sitting at the same table with me, I must have him shot
>t. Koch

>i hate them because of something nobody who even lives anymore took part in

Attached: 1518089352140.png (800x800, 84K)

Did not they go to work voluntarily?

> After the First World War, they changed and became good guys!
wat

Let me guess: did the communists find this expression?

What makes Urkainians such low-iq, vile creatures? Is it Chernobyl disaster or something in water perhaps?

A close relationship with the poles and Russians, I think.

I am certain that the german massacres that give weight to these words were also committed by communist infiltrators hundreds of kilometres behind enemy lines
damn germany really was infiltrated up the ass huh

Yes, I hate you alland want you all purged. Nazi attitudes are on the rise again in Europe, and if your disgusting race gets to break free of allied occupation you're sure to pick up right where you left off.

No, everybody around you is doing better. Even Moldova or Belarus. There has to be something that makes you unbelievably retarded. Tell me please what is it.

actually, just go to /his/
this shit is the modus operandi of that god-forsaken board

Yes I am sure they volunteered to go build military infrastructure in Germany while their children and elderly died of starvation.

Lmao you have the self awareness of a patato my friend

>baaaad baaad fascists, you silly goyms!!!!111 they would have kill you!!!11
>t. schlomo

Attached: celebrate diversity.jpg (1600x1200, 539K)

Nice proxy, Fritz, but no.

Memes got out of hand after the refugee crisis and now we are blamed for every bad thing in the world.

There is not a single point in history where we weren't the good guys

>self awareness
Don't give me this christian shit. You lot came to kill us all, and we should just forgive and forget? No. Your extermination is in our interests.

Wtf is that flag tho

Attached: 1489191611884.png (903x720, 1.19M)

They came to exterminate you too. If you think any of those foreign "recruits" would've survived a nazi victory you are naive.

This is a proxy bosh.

Vanya, stop spreading your commie bullshit already, you silly alien.

They have self-depreciating humor.

turi muti, žeņa. Stulbenis, ļausi fričiem savējos slaktēt tikai tāpēc, ka muh communism?

>and if your disgusting race gets to break free of allied occupation you're sure to pick up right where you left off.
Based.

The world is jealous of German achievement and everyone tries their best to suppress German capabilities, especially *nglos

Nice google translate, vanya

Because of WW2 and cultural superiority complex
Tough words for a swede. I guess history can be reduced to the 20th century?

> you're sure to pick up right where you left off.
We will my Latvian friend. But this time we will flood your backward country with our superior progressive attitude and refugees. Prepare to get BLACKED. Latvian land will be African land soon.

Good luck with that. If your lucky you might even become part of russia again

Oh wow, Vanya who speaks latvian, how rare these days (not really).

Doesn't change the fact that you are spitting typical commie bullshit.

To any Latvian it's 100% proof that I'm not using google translate, though. It can't handle Latvian for shit.
G*rman new right is based on American far right, which is a germanic, nazi-glorifying ideology. If they ever win, the second they don't have to worry about niggers anymore they'll come for lebensraum again.

Attached: images (11).jpg (170x168, 5K)

Based

Attached: 1478030395856.jpg (601x430, 30K)

That's the thing. Our independence is safeguarded by the current US foreign policy, which is still an allied, Jewish policy. If the nazis ever get in power they'll just give all of eastern europe to the vatniks. Before deciding that slavs are subhumans that need to be exterminated.
You're that Latvian who lives in Russia. Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

I'd rather have to live with niggers than be deported to work in a uranium mine.

>You're that Latvian who lives in Russia. Why?

Attached: 14320246042730.png (640x461, 20K)

> If they ever win, the second they don't have to worry about niggers anymore they'll come for lebensraum again.
You realize, letting in large numbers of refugees was just part of a larger plan. Next step is to push for new Lebensraum for them in eastern Europe. Their sheer numbers and the insatiable lust of your women for the BBC will put an end to your pathetic people for good this time.

I don't like Ukraine
I like Ukrainian girls

you have ... a specific taste

It's not your plan, dumbo, it's the Jewish people's. With the coming advent of AI and genetic engineering they will uplift the lesser races to join us in peace and harmony. Once again the German shows his insidious nature. Do you seriously care about people's skin color?

You sure about that? You basically will become cucks the rest of your short existence.

Dpesnt matter what politics you have, if you invade and occupy half of europe like a deranged autist you are not the good guy.

>A close relationship with the poles and Russians

Unlike you I don't live in weirdo fantasy land obsessing over black men's penises. If girls wanna fuck them more power to them. How does it affect me? If the criminality and shit is fixed I have no problem with black people.

Rape is very close.

Holy fuck they really are still fucking nazis we have to stop this.

In fact we are in league with the Jews this time. You can say many things about us, but you can't say we won't learn from our mistakes. Unlike your people who still seem to believe we will try that Ol' Adolf thing again.

>Do you seriously care about people's skin color?
Ever heard of privilege theory, you backward hick? But what we care even more about is the complete and utter destruction of every people in Eastern Europe.

Well then I guess it is genes then. Ukrainians are mixed Poles with Russians afterall, but with the exception that we passed our worst genes to you. You are literally a shit genepool creature.

The nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everybody else, and nobody was going to bomb them.

Attached: 10.png (725x981, 483K)

Before 1871 you werent even a real nation so in this case yeah.

Nice cope you have there but you have fuck all input here. Your country is occupied by American troops and run by Jewish politicians. Your race will be the first to go and your cultural identity is nearly dead, while we will likely get to keep our identity intact for the small cost of becoming a bit more brown.

I am not shitposting, by the way. This is all going to happen and there is nothing butthurt Jow Forumstards like you can do to stop it.

Your cunt has more troops in Germany than Germany does. All orange man has to do is say the word.

REAP
THE
WHIRLWIND
>t. Arthur 'Anne gets the gas? Dresden gets the blast' Harris

Sweden likes Germany.

But we had mutually mutually beneficial back in the old days. And right now you are one of our closest ally on the forefront of the progressive fight.

We will tend to you and your clown president later.

You see that is exactly the cuck mentality in your people we are hoping to exploit. There won't be any women left for you once our plan comes into full motion. Next step will be the visit of based TÜRK and BLACK reis Erdogan in Germany in September.

At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put this rather naïve theory to the test.

Attached: INF_3-12_Air_Chief_Marshal_Sir_Arthur_Harris.jpg (508x604, 62K)

Read my post again. You invade someone, you deserve to get kicked out, no matter how good your politics are. This applies to everyone.

DO IT AGAIN

Attached: bomber-harris-large-56a61b4a3df78cf7728b5eca.jpg (754x600, 33K)

Fun fact FDR at one point suggested castrating all the males of their vile pseudonation to end their aggression for good.

I am afraid you are wrong there again. Germans don't lust for the BBC as your people do. And even if we were, our superior genetics are dominant unlike weak Slavonic genetics. The offspring will be German and rise our numbers. Our culture shares the same feature in fact. Other cultures are just added as a strain to our own culture, making it even more diverse and stronger in the process.

And you won't become just a bit more brown. You will be wiped from the face of earth. Easten Europe will be new Lebensraum for Africans who flee climate change and war.

>All orange man has to do is say the word.
But he dosen't. And you know why? Because we are in America too. We are in their heads and even in their blood. Orange man has German genes too. So he would never turn again Germany in a serious way.

I am 100% serious.

Why are you trying to stab Germany in the back? We shared quite some spoils of war back in the day with you.

G*rmans never change

Attached: u43ncegia78z.png (600x450, 418K)

>we
the absolute cope
observe this man

Do you think having 80 million of him on your continent is ok? Stop the madness. Stop the hun.
Based.

Attached: 1512323435891.jpg (3504x2337, 855K)

You will be going down. Meanwhile will I sit in my comfortable German Eigenheim laughing at the demise of your people.

I assure you, chinks are 100000000x worse than that

Because of their attitude, they're the most annoying and arrogant people i've ever met

>german attempts to be smug while incessantly bitching about brown people everywhere else
sad

It's telling that you default to some weird race-obsessed shit in your attempts to somehow insult or anger me. It's a poignant reminder of the darkness that lurks within the german soul.