ITT post your country's final form

ITT post your country's final form

Attached: yserytreym.png (2185x1946, 1.3M)

I would but then people would be mean to me again

Attached: 1533769720241.jpg (660x716, 40K)

Used to be a regional power...

Attached: captguatemala.gif (672x565, 13K)

92 departments in Europe with portugal annexed, 2,965 departments in Americas, total 3,057 departments.

Attached: JPEG_20180309_015807.jpg (664x346, 22K)

Green = Muslim sharia-zone

Attached: Langues-r-gionales-en-France.jpg (612x348, 87K)

>I hate soviets so much
>But I love soviet creation that is Transnistria, which have nothing to do with Romania
Also Kolomyia. You are pushing it gypsy.

>which have nothing to do with Romania
Aren't most of the people there colonisers who arrived very very recently?

Yes they are. Transnistria was under Romanian administration for a while and it's a de-jure part of a historically Romanian region.
>Ukranian intellectuals

>historically Romanian region.
Thanks chap, I had a good laugh.

Irredentism is mental illness
Independence for Transylvania

Ukraine is a fucking jewish ruled mess, ukraine should just be annexed by Romania invade them.

>romanian intellectuals
Transnistria really has nothing to do with Romania and never had Romanian majority in its population.

Transylvania never be independent, it's just too poor and weak to be independent.

>This confuses and enrages the mongol

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-13-15-07-11.png (650x200, 22K)

Shut up imperialist pig

>tfw your country is pretty much already in its final form because it already occupies a continent, you're not irredentist arseholes and you respect your neighbours
>also your country's not that good at colonialism

Attached: 90f77896d6ea8fdcfb66482203882797.jpg (1023x576, 131K)

Attached: 1200px-CANZUK_and_dependencies.svg.png (1200x616, 137K)

>implying we'd ever let your basket case join the Federation

Attached: _92317324_toblerone.0.jpg (1200x800, 49K)

Don’t let your dreams be dreams.

Independence for the Aboriginal tribes

they legitimately don't want it
honestly can't imagine even the majority aboriginal regions, e.g. Arnhem Land, self governing

That's the thing. Transylvania is poor and irrelevant ever since Köprülü rekt George II Rákóczi.
Transylvania has no significant population. Transilvania has no industry. Transilvania has no natural resources beside bears and alcoholic people. There is no capital in Transilvania. In 1867 when the union happened between Hungary and Transilvania, the Budapest elites promised full autonomy to Transilvania. Guess what happened? Oh and what about 1918? Bucharest promised autonomy too and again nothing came of it. Just let go of your butthurt, memes and preconceptions and accept the fact that Transilvania will never be a centre of power.

Pretty much every non-yellow area in here

Attached: RegioniIrredenteItalia[1].jpg (632x824, 262K)

You should delete this

give südtirol back to austria and then you'll have my permission for istria & dalmatia

Attached: 11 Suur-Suomi.gif (925x1412, 359K)

I wouldn't even be opposed to that. Those kraut-munchers don't even serve any purpose anymore.

>anymore
What purpose did they used to serve?

The Brenner is a better defensible border than anything douth of that, as the Alpine front of WW1 proved. The fear of Austrian aggression isn't something worth a thought, today.

Attached: USA final form .jpg (1920x1080, 778K)

and this is to go
even
further
beyond
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: British_Empire_1921.png (400x175, 44K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

What. You only occupied present Hungarian territories but didn't own them.

Attached: 1534167401770.jpg (400x330, 58K)

We also had plans to conquer China

Attached: Spanish_Empire.png (1357x628, 38K)

That was in the 1820s dude. It went horrible for you and you shouldn't dream about it again.

1920s you mean

It ended in the 1920s.

Pic related. Also all of Greenland, Vinland in Canada, and Antarctica, as Amundsen rightfully claimed it when he reached the South Pole as the FIRST, unbased and bluepilled Sc*tt came second as we all know.

Attached: norgesveldet.jpg (579x480, 22K)

>Transnistria was under Romanian administration
You mean occupation?
> it's a de-jure part of a historically Romanian region
Do you know what de-jure even means, moron? When exactly it was part of Romania? It wasn't even part of Moldavian principality.
Anyway, you will be dealing with Russia in Transnistria. Good luck.

Attached: Partitions_of_Moldavia.jpg (665x1848, 605K)

Everything in the Atlantic that isn't part of the mainland European or American continents.

they didn't have all of their African, Indian and Middle Eastern terriorries in 1820 ape

Attached: By 2020.png (1000x800, 300K)

Romania is the direct continuation of the Moldovan principality, you shouldn't list them separately.

Attached: zsd_kozler.jpg (761x818, 155K)

>Do you know what de-jure even means, moron?
Yes. The relevant part of Transnistria is a de-jure part of Moldova, but de-facto controlled by separatists. Moldova is Romanian land, therefore so is Transnistria. Go back to licking Russian boots you subhuman.

>Moldova is Romanian land
No it's not

Fuck off back to Moscow Vanya.

>implying chinks and yanks would let you

Bessarabia is Moldovan land. Moldova is now Romania. Therefore Bessarabia is Romanian land.

Attached: Fd-o15fI-W1Zd_T0Rfh8POSc_qMrsHIbxs7AKmEqvVg.jpg (640x515, 91K)

But it literally isn't, not de jure, not de facto

from the arctic to the panama canal, that was the dream

Revisionist propaganda

britain peaked in the 1870s, true. much comfier, and south africa was close to having a white majority given how sparse it was, could've been like canada, australia, etc

Attached: british-empire-1886-a-federation-of-britain-dominions-colonies-protectorates-D98NK5.jpg (1300x1046, 516K)

Lines the Russians drew on a map don't mean shit Evgheny. Moldova is a non-country with no identity of its own and it should be ours.

>have super cool red flag with oxen
>use the piss stained French flag
Moldavians are just stupid

Moldova united with Wallachia to form Romania in the 19th century. The "republic of Moldova" is a worse case of identity theft than FYROM.

It was in fashion back then to show how progressive your country is.

Attached: the middle east we need.png (537x422, 43K)

But user, Wallachia never existed, it's just a name used by gaijins. It was always called Tara Romanesca, therefore Tara Romanesca is Romania.

Moldova was subjugated by wallachian imperialism
Transylvania was subjugated by romanian imperialism
I don't care for your revisionist history, all I want is independence

Attached: awdhg.jpg (356x426, 38K)

Să-ți iau morții în pulă de ciocoi separatist

We Moldovans created Romania and pushed for freeing our Transylvanian brothers from g*Rmanoid and bozgor oppression during WW1.

Attached: Prince_Alexandru_Ioan_Cuza.jpg (511x711, 284K)

All so that you could come here and destroy Transylvanian culture
Revolting

Istvan didn't I tell you to fuck off already

Attached: I_RP.png (2946x2586, 1.72M)

Attached: nf876-15.jpg (900x688, 192K)

I am Transylvanian
This is my home

There is no Transylvanian, Vlach or Moldovan culture. There is Romanian culture.

Why is Szczecin included in this Russia-Poland but Wrocław is not, that's stupid.

Revisionism is mental illness

ungure, vin la toamna sa iti rup picioarele. iti dau semn si pe patrucian si pe redut unde si la ce ora

Szekeli whores cannot tear true brothers apart.

Attached: atyweytwety00.jpg (747x527, 324K)

That's a communist forgery, in the original picture they are waving the Transylvanian flag

Attached: MAN1.jpg (500x352, 43K)

would Romanians agree to give back Transylvania to Hungary for getting Moldova back?

Transylvania must become independent

no, and why would we drop one for another when we can get both
nu-mi amintesc ca pe steagul Transilvaniei sa scrie "Dreptate"

We would never sell our brothers out to foreign oppressors.

Attached: aewyewarh0.jpg (680x400, 70K)

Poza aia e un fals si dovada a imperialismului regățenesc impotriva ardelenilor

imagine loosing all this because of some fucking rats lmao bruh just dont get sick lmao i mean how hard can it be