Too many Spanish people in Spain

British tourist moans her Benidorm holiday was ruined by 'too many Spanish people'
Freda Jackson, 81, said she cried at the end of her two-week trip to the popular holiday destination through travel operator Thomas Cook in May this year
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/british-woman-81-claims-benidorm-13075153
>br*ts

Attached: 0_SWNS_HOILDAY_MOAN_01.jpg (615x461, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Billy_Davis85/status/995605758837444608
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>visits spain
>complains that the place is filled with Spaniards

Attached: 02b.jpg (1111x597, 145K)

god br*ts are so fucking brain dead, they've got to be the stupidest most arrogant cunts on the face of the earth.

It's okay, soon they won't come here so easily.
Wonder what the 300K brits living here will do.

>ruining a nice old lady's holidays with your filthy spaniardness

nuke spain NOW

Based gran

To be fair, Britain is no longer full of Brits.

Her problem, wh*Toids can’t tell apart sudacas and moroccans from spaniards. Next time ask for the id card.

As a Brit you are not used to see natives.

kek

No shit. Too many of you Baltic twats here.

Redpilled and so on

Bomb UK

Thanks for the job, Nigel

Attached: 1512547113461.jpg (249x249, 14K)

Horrible Spanish bullies abusing old women, please apologise

What do Spanish people think of those weird English enclaves full of old people? They're a bit of a joke here

I live in one of the place where there is the highest percentage of these creatures that are called "brits". Most of them are not even british in the pure sense but sons and daughters of british expats who moved to Spain . Since they were born in their little ghettos, they dont know the language even though technically and sadly they are spanish by law, so they are probably going to stay here.

>Implying It is not the same case in Spain.

>What do Spanish people think of those weird English enclaves full of old people? They're a bit of a joke here
Nah just tourist traps and low class Spaniards place of holidays, we avoid those and try to make brits feel at home. There are a lot of radio stations in different languages, even a russian one.

>implying sudacas and moors aren't spanish citizens
They fell for the Mediterranean meme, the good stuff is in the north. Honestly, should they integrate they'd make it to the top positions since they would basically speak both Spanish and English.
So their kids live here too? Don't they go to school? Do they just fail over and over again?

nuke the british isles

the iconic face of boomerism

bong'd

>So their kids live here too? Don't they go to school? Do they just fail over and over again?

Depends on the parents. Some kids go to public schools and learn spanish, others go to private british schools where they dont have to interact with the locals. However, they are not the only community that does this in my city, there is a community of fins which does exactly the same, they even have their own fucking malls.

>working class subhuman says dumb shit

why do you retards love our tabloids so much?

Well, can't blame them, our diaspora probably does the same, but the least you could do is learn the language in case you ever need help.

why is britian allowed to exist ?

Where do Spaniards emigrate? UK and Latin America?

because their queen is descendant of the prophet muhammad

Based. Hope her kids trashed that Spanish shithole.

Still mad ?

Attached: andalus.jpg (349x327, 22K)

Reminder:

twitter.com/Billy_Davis85/status/995605758837444608

Plenty of young Spanish people working in London. I don't know whether it's them thinking London is 'cool' or them legitimately looking for a job because times are hard in Spain

Well that's nicer than I would've thought, good to hear

we barely emigrate

Attached: emigrants-2015-percentages.jpg (564x564, 59K)

Fuck off you Spanish cunt

Take sudaca nations out of the picture since they're probably sudacas with both nationalities.

Attached: Captura.png (976x587, 217K)

Lmao wtf
I wanna visit this place, what is it called?

I live in the untouched part, in any case, mad about what? one of her acenstors married a spanish women that was the daughter of a muslim

getting a job in London as a waiter is baby tier, in Spain sudacas are the ones working as waiters

Yeah I know I used to work retail in London, 80% of people working would be Spanish or Italian.

France and Germany mainly, UK and Ireland are just short time destinations to learn english.

>. I don't know whether it's them thinking London is 'cool' or them legitimately looking for a job because times are hard in Spain
the last one

mad about moor occupation of iberia u subhuman rapebaby

UK(London) and Ireland , Southern France (very few)

Pero a trabajar cualificados van a Alemania o Francia, a UK e Irlanda van principalmente a aprender inglés trabajando de au pair o lavando platos.

The only rapebabies were the Visigoths, most of us are just iberimutts, don't know what you're on about.

>Pero a trabajar cualificados van a Alemania o Francia
no, German is really difficult and we don't integrate well there, the main destinies are anglo countries

for real though why don't spanards just mug those drunk washed up subhumans?
BASED JORDANIAN ARYAN BROTHER :)

this is a legitimate change, they send us their expatriates and we the unemployed people

Reminds of that dumb kraut bitch who didn't want to pay cab fair because we owe her.

she's right, benidorm (valencia, part of the CATALAN nation) is full of spaniards sadly

>Freda Jackson, 81, said that Spanish people should go somewhere else for their holidays

Based.

I repeat, my region wasn't raped, we started the reconquista

based

She did pay in the end :^)

>they're probably sudacas with both nationalities.
they are spaniards/sons of spaniards that live there, mostly people who went there in the 40s and 50s
t. product of that

>What is it called?

Málaga, though It should be renamed hell tbqh

Our diaspora does not create ghettos where they segragate themselves, Our dispora does not refuse to learn the local language, our diaspora does not refuse to integrate and a long etc.... Btw, most of the brits were actually born here, they have been here for three generations.

to be honest the spanish language is ghastly