Be 23 years old

>be 23 years old
>still can’t be able to be economically independent from parents and live in their house

Attached: 04A793C9-F27D-405D-8B6C-885F9483292C.png (710x842, 573K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indeed.com/viewjob?jk=eee0e96fd8ca8b49&tk=1ckpk9eqjavgpf3d&from=vjnewtab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

find a job that isnt minimum wage

My sister makes maybe $70k and still lives with us, she's 25.

ok

Attached: 230a09c80bed1a07_S.jpg (640x427, 87K)

I am 31

How does one make 70k at 25?

In NYC starting salary for even a shit tier school CS degree is at least 50k. She went to the best NYC public school, and she is obviously charismatic and pretty, so she got a lot of internships.

Nigger, I'm 28 and still live with my folks. Can't really imagine living by myself, I'd probably hate it.

Unless you have gf who you can move in with and have sex on daily basis, there are 0 reasons to move out and vlwaste your income on rent.

yeah 70k, then pay 20k to college, 10 k to collect water and 30k for medical bills

Very weak bants

>24 years old
>have no motivate to do anything, no dreams or ambitions
>not even the motivation to kill myself

Attached: 1532929290934.png (1011x767, 223K)

that's the truth and I didn't include tips

Im 19, have my own house and am fully independent.

Attached: 1502169725957.png (554x400, 66K)

how

Are you me? I wish I could muster up the courage to off myself.

Attached: when-did-wojak-get-so-profound-needs-more-shit_o_4566589.jpg (498x445, 80K)

26, live with my dad, no education, don't work
waiting for a government apartment which will never come

>she is obviously charismatic and pretty
damn, whoring out your sister for cash, that's pretty clever desu

Started working at 15 and saved every penny. By the time I was 18 I had 12k saved and bought a houseboat for 6k and live on it. Its not a lot of room or much to look at but its a start and im independent now.

post pics

where do you live? that's actually pretty cool
also, what do you do for work?

Get a stem bachelors in the US and you can make that out of college. Not everyone will though.

indeed.com/viewjob?jk=eee0e96fd8ca8b49&tk=1ckpk9eqjavgpf3d&from=vjnewtab

Stop speaking ill of Italians and Spanish

If you live in a very big city like Seattle, Austin, SF, NYC, it's not very hard. But of course if you live in small town USA that's like top 5%

How much is $70.000 in NYC?

dreams and ambitions are the slave mentality of a society hooked on greed. If you are content with less materialistic masochism, don't be ashamed. Enjoy your time, your life, your pursuits and interests.

based

Attached: 1467660706206.jpg (594x395, 76K)

It's enough to live in a decent live if you're okay with living in the shittier parts of NYC. If not, rent will easily be over $2500. Taxes are also pretty high here.

>live
NW florida
>work
At a boatyard which makes owning a boat so much easier, i have acess to all boat maintenance stuff

do you have any passions?

Then, is your "hobby" now an anti-Japan posting on Jow Forums as a patriotic Korean while being a NEET?
That sounds like an average person in your country.

are you me

no

try out some different stuff; you're bound to find something that lights your fire
and then follow that and make money at it

>23
>earning 48k a year
>dropped out of two degrees
>losing interest in all my passions, life is just becoming a meaningless grind
>spent most of tonight suppressing tears because I don't want my family to worry about me
>Cant talk to my family friends of GF about any of this because they will just worry/ make me feel guilty for Expressing emotions

I know I'm un a better position than a lot of people but I can't enjoy anything in my life, it's just anxiety and going through the motions of things I do to make others happy

Attached: 1529268971440.jpg (750x710, 64K)

Why do they give you an apt? What's the catch?

you don't have to pay a security deposit, but do have to pay rent
the catch is that the lines are years if not decades long and often the apartments are located in shitty areas

Move to mexico and become a drug trafficker

Is the rent lower than normal

People live here until 30-40 with their parents, or until parents die.
When my grandfather and father were building my fathers house they built it big so I can live on top floor flat when I start a family. Unfortunately they want me to keep living with them so they wont help me to build a house of my own.

literally me but 24 and 55k. I genuinely want to be a self sustaining crop farmer, but the kind of land I wish to maintain is long gone and I have no way of obtaining it anyway.

it's controlled, so yes

Do yiu have pictre her?

move here and buy land

I know it's clickbait but still

Attached: Screenshot_20180814-003845.png (1080x1920, 731K)

Fuck off pajeet