Why do women try to make themselves look relevant?

why do women try to make themselves look relevant?

literally we the MEN writed history, MEN fought the battles, conquered, liberated, developed and researched.

women were just a deposit of cum to make more men, feminism is so cringy.

Attached: 1481104719628.png (399x322, 42K)

Yes

hate feminism not the women

jesus lmao kys faggot

I take it your last attempt to get laid didn't end well again.

because men oppressed women throughout history. women were systemically kept down and now you're wondering why they don't appear in history? are you retarded?

Preach fellow incel

Imagine if women have actively tried to be equal.
There would be no Elliot Rogers and entitled cunts who answer "but I'm a girl and have periods" to every criticism.

There are also great women in history. You should not discount them merely because of the great accomplishments of men.

i don't hate women, i'm just reminding that they
are irrelevant in history.

>we

watching anime and posting in an online anonymous forum is not an achievement

I just told you why you stupid retard. Jesus, you really are dumb, aren't you? I was just memeing there but you're actually slow

proof?

you're hurting my feelings, pls stop

you sound like a woman :^)

the only person who sound like a woman is you
>you stupid retard, you really are dumb, aren't you?

you on your period?

>gets fee fees hurt like a bitch
>bitches are irrelevant

Pottery.

Attached: 1531692070629.png (657x527, 22K)

Attached: 1511719790356.png (784x720, 471K)

>beta faggot larping as an aplha

Falling for the feminism shit test.

Attached: 1533747524155.jpg (500x483, 33K)

>mfw Catherine the Great or Theresa May will still have been more influential and noteworthy than the vast majority of men

i see this thread has aroused the "fury" of many faggots pseud-woman..

you guys are not women, you are self-hating faggots who watch anime 24/7 and can't even talk to a normal person.

Attached: 688123055.png (420x420, 12K)

Basato e rossopillolato

Says the guy posting on Jow Forums.

come on faggy, have you taken your daily dose of estrogen?

Attached: 26f3dd51572f6de17259bc8d46b3817ac52f36fd148be8e878ebd7ef1308c73f.jpg (602x507, 101K)

Men wouldn't have done any of that if they weren't birthed and nurtured by woman. It's almost like the sexes have different roles.

I have a gf and have had gfs before this one, incel.

Can I borrow some from you? I'm all out but it looks like you have more than enough.

Attached: 1516082922057.jpg (800x708, 537K)

I love women

This, but unironically.

let's go homos, anime is waiting for you

Attached: 1303458456.jpg (600x600, 27K)

The only woman is relevant is for making human larvas

>uruguay
>relevant in history

imagine being this miserable that you have to latch on to the accomplishments of your collective species to feel superior
consider stepping outside once in a while, you literal insect. or at least contain your autism to

Based and incelpilled

do you know how to read?
go consume your estrogen, faggy, it's waiting for you

>le soiboi meme
seriously, don't spend all day cooped up in your room. there's more to life than Jow Forums maymays

She singlehandedly destroyed Europe for all eternity. Smell her hairy and musky pucci.

Attached: 3697.jpg (740x1110, 152K)

Ýes, but that was before industrial revolution and the World wars (thanks a lot g*rmany). They abandon the family just because they can, to live shallow existences, pretending to explore the world when men already make it safe to them. They only make things harder for everybody because now kids are raised without a mother and there is no enough jobs to men.

>Men get enfranchisment
Kill kings and nobles, establish state of Democracy
>Women get enfranchisment
Throw public tantrums until the men in charge of you makes society let you vote as well.

w*men don't even deserve your attention
redpill:
>everyone naturally is attracted to men, the objectively superior and more mentally and physically attractive sex
>men do not want to fuck w*men
>straightcels are brainwashed by feminists
>straight sex is female-on-male rape
>w*men always want sex with men so male-on-female rape isn't real
>don't "rape" w*men
>they want it and they are trying to manipulate you
they do not deserve to even look at your beautiful male body

Women are pathetic. That's nothing new.

this is your brain on Jow Forums faggotry

t. straightcel

It just sounds like you have a problem with modern day feminism rather than the whole gender, which is understandable because of how far off they are from what feminism really mean't.

wh*tes are pathetic. That's nothing new.

>literally we
You didn't write shit besides that post.

I am sure an incredibly manly chad of a man made this post.

Rather than a bitter ugly virgin neet who has achieved nothing in his own worthless life

I'm a Phd candidate at ETH in d-chab with a 5 yr girlfriend you would never even get close enough to sniff and I see literally nothing wrong with what he said.

Stay mad. I'm sure some disappointment to their parents, sociology undergrad working at starbucks wrote your post.