The truth is that through hundreds or years of oppression and selection pressures...

The truth is that through hundreds or years of oppression and selection pressures, the Finnish race has been polished into the finest boipucci on this small blue dot of ours.
Many Finns are still trying to deny this nature of them, claiming that they're straight, and that Finland is straight, but the truth is coming out. Every single Finn has it written into their genes, when they take the step into homosexuality and dick sucking, there is no coming back. Every single Finn wants to be dominated.

Attached: 1514597966539.png (368x392, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DKqfedkp_tM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, finns have based mongol blood.
They are sons of Gengis Kan. They are brave warrios

cringe, kill yourself

:3

hot and redpilled

the greatest warriors were gay. alexander the great made his cute boyfriend his bodyguard and julius caesar was such good boypussy that after having an affair with nicomedes IV the entire kingdom of bithynia was given to rome.

Yes, loving dick proved to be very advantageous in the cold, harsh environment of Finland.
Also under the rule of the other nations, a little submission and dedication went a long way.
This is especially true in the Eastern parts of Finland, by the way. Generally as in the West the Baltic sea is nearby and warms the weather a little, and because of the Swedish people moving to the coastal areas, this is not AS MUCH the case in the West of Finland.
This is why they're extra desperate about asserting their heterosexuality on Jow Forums. The more they claim that they're straight, the clearer their lust for cocks should be for you. If they struggle, it just means they want it even more.
;)

Based

I want to fuck a cute finnish boy

OwO

yeah, were gays spartans too. But not the finns

Finns are cute.
I want to hug a cute Finn and make him happy.
I'll even let him rest his head on my thigh.

Attached: C5Qls-1VcAAX9Sr.jpg (720x655, 86K)

Truth is Swedes have dominated Finns for near a millenia, their boipuccis have been perfectly molded for the thick swedish cock

Do Karelians love cocks?

Finland is the holy Roman empire, check the facts.
Based

Attached: 1504539040659.jpg (960x1280, 429K)

no, they kill faggots on sight

I suggest everyone to report this thread

tsundere

t. Eastern Finn who loves cocks

>I-It's n-not like I like c-c-cocks or anything, b-b-baka

This ”east/west” division is retarded. Finland is too geographically too narrow for it to exist. The proper division would be north/south.

I'm flattered by your offer but I'm not gay, mister.

>flag
>I’m not gay

Doubt

youtube.com/watch?v=DKqfedkp_tM

Finnish masculinity was a temporary thing, it's gone now.

it takes some serious sisu to please 30 big dicked men simultaneously