Parents call me Mohammed thinking I'd be another Muslim drone, not knowing I'd end up an atheist

>parents call me Mohammed thinking I'd be another Muslim drone, not knowing I'd end up an atheist
>mum doesn't even wear a hijab and dad drinks beer, neither pray or have gone to the mosque in the last decade
>still pretend to be Muslim and cursed me with this name

Anyone else have stories of how they've been grieved by others?

Attached: Muhammad.jpg (369x363, 21K)

just change your name already, and pretend you're of italian origin or something

cange your name to Fernando

I know yemeni who was drinking during ramadan because "Allah is in Arabia, he can't see me here"

Same but with a Central Asian name that still sounds somewhat Muslim

>walk into the office next week
>hey guys, stop calling me Mohammed, I'm named Fernando now
Do you know how awkward it would be?
I want to do this and pretend I'm a Brazilian man with Italian, Portuguese
and native American ancestry.

Arslan? Way better than M*hammed and also better than ugly names such as Zlatko and Slobodan

>non-ironically muslim
>blessed with a local name
>can fit like a local cause I look asian

Kek
My other sibling's called Zlatan

Hehe arse

My name is stupid because it is a pet form of another name but my parents gave me the pet form as the regular name. It is very annoying because people always think I am being casual with them when I am not.

t. Ruslan

it happens all the time, I know a guy that did that, the next people won't even know the difference

No.
I am greek.

I wish I was named Σωkράτης Παπασταθόπουλος

>and also better than ugly names such as Zlatko and Slobodan

Attached: slobodan-milosevic-4.jpg (900x750, 69K)

It's just an ugly name. Way better than M*hammed but it sounds extremely unpleasant to the ear, like pretty much all South-Slavic names. That's why nice Italian names such as Mario are popular in Croatia.

I've seen this thread two times already. Just change your name or something and stop fucking crying about it.

stop spending so much time on this board then

How many times have you made this thread? 20 times?

more like 10

t. Hans Gruber, cheese enthusiast

Yeah but

Change your name to Zoran Lazarevic