ITT: Shade countries whose native populations would pass as locals in your country just by looks

In the case of the Americas, Australia and NZ, please take into account modern populations only.

Make your own map:
mapchart.net/detworld.html

No meme maps, pls

Attached: map__.png (6300x3095, 1.81M)

Attached: 1534180392156.png (6300x3095, 1.49M)

no meme, i swear

Attached: 28372891191948.png (6300x3095, 1.49M)

From my experience and without ''muh white'' or memes

Attached: Immagin.png (6300x3095, 1.17M)

I live in Philadelphia. I cannot tell just by looking at them who is local and who is not

Attached: 1532307397809.gif (200x200, 498K)

>Mexico
Uh, what?

Attached: 1533323457787.jpg (749x926, 50K)

Same

Dude, what is wrong with Turkey? They are our brothers

Attached: 1527246750061.jpg (6300x3095, 2.21M)

Spain more than Italy?

To be fair, anyone can pass as a local in your country

unironically this

Attached: 479713ee-48bc-467f-8493-88c392c0a6e1.png (6300x3095, 1.82M)

>Spain more than Italy?
yeah, it's mostly southern italians here so not all italians would pass as locals that easily, on the other hand all spaniards would pass as locals

Interesting map. Why the big difference between Portugal and Spain? And what makes Mexicans more likely to pass as locals in Argentina than Cubans or Costa Ricans for example?

Everyone can pass as local in USA afaic.

Maybe not those super super black black Africans or the weird ones in the South. or the melanesians (dark skin light hair). Those are the only people type I never seen in USA.

I wasn't expecting any countries from the Americas desu.

>Why the big difference between Portugal and Spain?
there jus isn't as many people from portuguese descent as there from spanish descent here
>And what makes Mexicans more likely to pass as locals in Argentina than Cubans or Costa Ricans for example?
afaik cubans and costa ricans have much more of an african influence which we don't have

Attached: 1534180392156.png (6300x3095, 1.5M)

Some of your people can pass as southerners or insulares. I met a girls from Nuevo Leon that looked almost sardinian

I guess there aren't many Portuguese Argentinians but Portuguese look really similar to Spanish desu.
>cubans and costa ricans have much more of an african influence which we don't have
I don't think CR has much African influence, Cuba does but it's probably the whitest looking country in Latin America after Uruguay and Argentina.

I wouldn't say it's as high as 1/4 of the population, though.

This is true except for finland.
Never saw a finish person in Brazil as in diaspora.

Only students and workers.

>tunisia
>turkey
>mexico
and why are you including the us and canada if you didn't include the uk?

why all the east and southeast asian countries? is it because of minorities in the himalayas and the seven sisters area?

Eh Japanese could pass as locals too, along with SEA

>I guess there aren't many Portuguese Argentinians but Portuguese look really similar to Spanish desu.
ehh most portuguese people I know of look just portuguese
>I don't think CR has much African influence, Cuba does but it's probably the whitest looking country in Latin America after Uruguay and Argentina.
I gues I don't know much about cuba then

Attached: 1534181153037.png (6300x3095, 1.48M)

why cant pass as a local there?

who*

This

middle easterners mostly, everybody here fucking hates them. Also some Chinese and Japanese stick out despite us having a fairly large asian population

Yep maybe 1/4 not, more like 1/6 or 1/8

Mostly this We don't really have a lot of people from MENA and most of them are relatively recent immigrants.

Because i met few english and i can't draw a conclusion.

I get confused with Indians where I work (indian company)

Attached: 27FdrHZ8.png (6300x3095, 1.02M)

>Mexico
>probably will pass
As Caucasian?

There are some Indians in my city but it's pretty easy to pick them apart from Mexican. I did met one Indian who didn't look particularly foreign, though.

what about mongolia and china?

You should really reconsider Turkey and Tunisia as well

And Israel

>China
Absolutely no
>Mongolia
Nah, with some experience it's not hard to tell different mongoloid ethnicities apart. No idea how, but it works.

I'd exclude Kazakhs for that reason as well.

Russia is big, we have dagestan
Mongolia maybe but most Chinese are too southern looking

Attached: 8d4bektyi6hp.jpg (720x674, 86K)

fuck i mean

You can tell East Asians apart from your local Asian minorities but not Mexicans or Middle Easterners?

Russia's really diverse. Like, proper diverse, not black lives matter diverse.
Lighter skinned Mexicans and shaved Arabs will easily blend in as long as they're not wearing a poncho or burka.

Attached: 1534180392156.png (6300x3095, 1.49M)

So you're saying people would think I'm Dagestani?

This thread is stupid and should be deleted
People cannot "pass" as locals of another country
Its obvious they would stick out like a sore thumb

>morocco
>tunisia
>israel
>turkey
>syria
>jordan
>palestine
>lebanon

This seems a bit random.
You’re dumb.

>it's mostly southern italians here
no it isn't

italians are brown :O

what the fuck

Attached: no borders, we are one people.png (6300x3095, 795K)

based and BLACKpilled

hippy

Bump

because usa isn't white user

yep

absolutely retarded chart

>no borders, we are one people
No thanks.

Best I could do

Cuba (51%), Puerto Rico (31%) and Colombia (30%) are, in that order, the 3 more genetically similar countries to Spain in the western hemisphere

Attached: 3948.png (6300x3095, 1.49M)

Colombians, Costa Ricans, Puerto Ricans and Venezuelans are more Spanish-looking than Mexicans or Chileans. Don't fucking fall for memes and research the genetic composition of each country instead, my friend. Only 10% of our population is black and 3% amerindian. The rest are mostly mestizo/castizo of specifically Spanish (not Italian, or other Europeans as it's the case in Argentina or Brazil) because during the Colony (300+ years) immigration from outside of Spain was prohibited here.

Those cholo gangs you think are Colombian are actually Ecuadorian, central American or Dominican. it's just that for a Spaniard, saying that they all are Colombian is the easiest scapegoat, mainly because of our size, influence in Spain and shitty reputation, but if you research deep enough you'll see that most of the Latinos doing crimes (except for exporting cocaine) or forming Latin gangs in Spain are not Colombian

Attached: admixture.png (406x363, 27K)

French people look distinguished as hell from Americans bro lmao

And no Africans, really?

>Nicaragua
kek

What’s wrong?

oh i was just laughing at the 56% thing

This honestly.

why do you think we use "tano" to refer to all italian people?