Is there really any embarrassment in working at McDonald's?

Is there really any embarrassment in working at McDonald's?

>requires training up front, not a lot of people pass the tests
>work at the biggest fast food enterprise ever to have set foot on planet Earth
>has a certain pride to it
>work with motivated people just looking to get their shift in and go home
>good cuisine, you can even eat pretty much all the leftovers without getting burned
>good career path if you are willing to put in the work
>help a lot of people with serving them food they like to eat
>meet a lot of hot women
>because you are so close in the tighly packed kitchen you can easily fondle your colleagues and bond with them
>respected by basically all your friends because you can give them extra fries or spit in their food
>pretty good pay too

Attached: 1522400414616.jpg (723x757, 80K)

No such thing as an embarrassing job
Being a NEET, on the other hand...

the wagie cope

>requires training up front, not a lot of people pass the tests

are you retarded?
i went tehre without calling, had a "interview" right away and started working the next day

>or spit in their food
kek'd, thanks mate

I never went to a mcdonalds and felt sorry for the person or anything. Seems like any other normal retail job. no idea why would anyone feel embarrassed. you gotta do what you gotta do.

I respect a young dude working at McDonald's. You should definitely take advantage of meeting lots of young girls, it's a perfect place to get to know them.

When I see people in their 30's working there... That's a different story.

this

it's just another job, boomers use the "do you want to work at mcdonalds?" phrase to shame you but they're the ones working there now and keeping millenials and gen z from getting summer jobs

NEET > all other lifestyles.

Never be embarrassed about doing what you gotta do to put food on your table, it's better than being a lazy fuck

Absolutely nothing wrong with working at McDonalds. I think it gives great learning opportunities to 15-20 year olds to move onto bigger and better things and have a great life

Attached: 5370F422-29A1-4E38-B5D4-10C3B4602382-2914-0000019065F1D974.jpg (300x250, 9K)

I respect retail workers, I think the boomers that mock retail workers should be tortured

What's wrong with people in their thirties?

Maybe they suffered from crippling depression for a decade and finally made a start to a comeback. Maybe they lost everything in a bad deal/marriage/lawsuit, got fired due to stress/mania and had no time to job hunt until they get back on their feet. Maybe they moved in from out of state/province/country with only the shirt on their back and a wad of cash to start a new life and had to keep a stable and reliable income until they figured out what to do in their new area. You know what, you're right- it is a different story.

I respect everyone who works hard for their money.

Yeah it's a shitty thankless job, I can't stand people giving them shit.

Attached: 9213658.jpg (390x470, 38K)

Triggered. Pick your shit up and stop fuckingn around. Life is not a dress rehearsal. Get a decent job

If you are still working a McDonald's after you turn 18 may as well kill yourself

Yes it is and I agree.

I make like 5x what they make and my job is so easy it’s pathetic. Food service on the other hand is probably the hardest fucking job I ever had. Maybe second to farm work. I really hate cooking and shit though.

Only subhumans work as MCSlaves.

this

only subhumans are wagecucks in general

Fuck off curry nigger, we macslave are the only ones keeping the linkies train running, show some gratitude

Attached: apepe.jpg (274x274, 10K)

the only thing worth about it is hot girls

i mean jobs

Attached: Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg (500x333, 23K)