From today:

From today:
>Israeli students went on a trip to see the Polish death camps
>Some of them felt rather good and free away from home and started dancing naked
>Security cameras caught it and expelled them

Attached: 1534095874642.jpg (600x750, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lw8wIlBljg8
translate.google.pl/translate?hl=pl?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.rmf24.pl/fakty/polska/news-17-latek-z-izraela-obnazal-sie-na-majdanku-uslyszal-zarzuty,nId,2618224
wiadomosci.wp.pl/olsztyn-ukrainiec-popelnil-samobojstwo-w-szpitalu-prokuratura-prowadzi-sledztwo-6284024865548417a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Public_Security_(Poland)#Organization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakub_Berman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolesław_Bierut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mieczysław_Rakowski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksander_Zawadzki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojciech_Jaruzelski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Osóbka-Morawski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tadeusz_Mazowiecki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Józef_Cyrankiewicz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Władysław_Gomułka
translate.google.pl/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=https://forumemjot.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/tajne-przemowienie-jakuba-bermana-do-zydow-w-polsce/&edit-text=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kikes disgust me

>two students expose their bums
>dancing naked
yeah no

Apart from the whole death camp scenery...is it normal for Israelis to start naked dances if they're happy?

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 552K)

W-What? S-Source?

Demi Rose

No, not the girl THE FUCKING VIDEO OF JEWS DANCING NAKED IN HOLOCAUST MUSEUM

why do they do this fake "o-oh tehee you caught me just playing with my hair (:" pose,
thots are subhuman

chutiya. the source for the news story

gracias tho
she fine

why you hatin bro? who hurt you?

virgin freak

We played tag naked in gas chamber

youtube.com/watch?v=Lw8wIlBljg8

Isn't it interesting that supposed death camps were only on Jewish-Soviet-occupied areas that have not been inspected by the US?

>Polish death camps
german death camps that are physically located in poland
fixed that for you :)

>Polish death camps
Have fun in jail

>Isn't it interesting that supposed death camps were only on Jewish-Soviet-occupied areas that have not been inspected by the US?

Pure coincidence. Soviets are trustworthy.

>W-What? S-Source?

translate.google.pl/translate?hl=pl?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.rmf24.pl/fakty/polska/news-17-latek-z-izraela-obnazal-sie-na-majdanku-uslyszal-zarzuty,nId,2618224

>polish death camps

ambassador was expelled

Maybe he was from Ukraine?

That's hohol showing middle finger to memorial in Majdanek death camp and writing comments like "Fuck Poles!"

Attached: majdanek_ukrainiec_3.jpg (495x330, 33K)

based and redpilled

Yeah, I've heard of Ukrainian scum vandalizing Jewish cemeteries in Poland to try to stir up shit.

Ukrainians are some ungrateful scumbags.

That's another one, Ukrainian too

Attached: pobrane.jpg (1024x1388, 292K)

>Jewish-Soviet-occupied areas
>Jewish
Hol' up. There were deathcamps in Jerusalem?

He is right. Poland was occupied by Jews after 1945 de facto, as most of stalinist functionaries here were Jewish.

He's not wrong though.

>Ukrainians are some ungrateful scumbags.

That's some funny news from today that will make u smile:

A 59-year-old Ukrainian man hanged himself at the Municipal Hospital in Olsztyn. Local media reported that the foreigner had no insurance and was afraid of deportation to his country. The prosecutor investigates the case.

wiadomosci.wp.pl/olsztyn-ukrainiec-popelnil-samobojstwo-w-szpitalu-prokuratura-prowadzi-sledztwo-6284024865548417a

Benet is working on it

>Polish United Workers' Party was controlled by jews
whoa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Public_Security_(Poland)#Organization

This 37% is official data, but it is not really precise. Most of people with "soviet" nationality were Jewish too, and a lot of Jews declared "Polish" as their primary nationality.

In 40s-50s local commie party didn't have any power in the country. This guy had the biggest power as a right hand of Stalin in Poland: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakub_Berman

>37% is controlled
okay
>In 40s-50s local commie party didn't have any power in the country.
no, poland was a communist country starting from 1947, and look at the main figures in the polish united workers' party, none of them are jews so fuck off
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolesław_Bierut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mieczysław_Rakowski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksander_Zawadzki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojciech_Jaruzelski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Osóbka-Morawski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tadeusz_Mazowiecki

H@aaaaaaaaaaa

>tfw i visited the polish death camps outside Berlin with my school earlier this year and no beautiful jew girls stated dancing naked in front of us
FML

Attached: Hot Israeli Army Girls.jpg (640x640, 95K)

Sure, not all commies in Poland were Jews, i thought that it was obvious. I only said that Jews had total power over Poland in years 40s-50s during stalinism. It was caused by two reasons: 1) Stalin didn't trust ethnical Poles, so he prefered to install Jews on the most important positions in the country, 2) Nazis and soviets killed practically whole Polish intellectual elite and national leadership, so what happened after war was putting Jewish-soviet head on Polish body, literally.

Sure, Bierut wasn't a Jew, probably - nobody really knows who he was, there is not even documents about his birth so he could be "matrioshka" - a fake personality created by soviet secret service. But Bierut didn't have any power in post-war Poland. Berman was giving him orders, as i explained earlier. Bierut was so called "figurant" - a guy who was showing his face in TV and on posters, but who didn't have any real power.

"Polish" communists took power in Poland after 1968, when they managed to kick out their Jewish competitors.

You said poland was controlled by jews, while in fact it was controlled by soviets, most of whom weren't jews, and that's why communist parties were in the helms of power in every eastern european state, regardless of how many jews were in power

It's the same trick nazis use, they take some jews like trotsky and pin all the blame on jews because of it, and you take jews like berman ane blame all the communist shit on jews, even tho most communists were poles and other non-jews, and it's not just like Bierut but many, many others
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Józef_Cyrankiewicz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Władysław_Gomułka

>"Polish" communists took power in Poland after 1968, when they managed to kick out their Jewish competitors.
They got rid of the jews because of the '67 war, because the soviet gov't has decided to cut ties with israel and zionism, so obviously its satellite states followed suit

Sure, the center of power was Moscow, Stalin, Kremlin. You are right. But you must admit that level of overrepresentation of Jews in post-war Poland's structures of power was very impressive, wasn't it?

That's secret speech of Jakub Berman published in 1972 by Poland's communist secret service:

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=https://forumemjot.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/tajne-przemowienie-jakuba-bermana-do-zydow-w-polsce/&edit-text=

Pic-related: some materials collected by CIA

Sure, we can theoretize that it is "antisemitic lies", another "protocols of zion elders" and shit like that, but fact of jewish overrepresentation really existed at the time

Attached: jews_cia.jpg (1200x584, 166K)

>implying stalin didn't purge most of the jews

Not from Poland, that's for sure. I won't be talking about Russia and what was happening there, i am talking only about my country now. Stalin made ruler of Poland out of Jews after 1945 and he did it with a full consiousness and determination.

>is reluctant to permit them to emigrate
So that's why the polish gov't let 3500 jews leave to israel between '56-'60?
And you're talking about Berman as if he was to most important guy in the polish gov't, while in fact there were much more powerful people than him, and by the mid-50s he was practically powerless anyway

*35000 jews

>So that's why the polish gov't let 3500 jews leave to israel between '56-'60?

Maybe because they weren't members of structures of power, lool

> And you're talking about Berman as if he was to most important guy in the polish gov't

Because he was.

Your link talks about "the jewish people of poland", and not about jewish politicians. and 35000 jews is quite a lot out of 70000jews who lived inn poland by 1950
>Because he was
But he wasn't, not even close. He was Bierut's right-hand, and got booted out of the gov't when bierut died

>Your link talks about "the jewish people of poland", and not about jewish politicians. and 35000 jews is quite a lot out of 70000jews who lived inn poland by 1950

Nobody really knows how many Jews lived in Poland after war. The document i posted explains why, partially.

> But he wasn't, not even close. He was Bierut's right-hand, and got booted out of the gov't when bierut died

Nope. He was Stalin's right hand in 1945-1953 period and was most important person in structures of power. Bierut was a figurehead without any real power.

So how come he "resigned" after Bierut died?

He "resigned" after Stalin's death.

No, stallin died in early 1943, bierut died 3 year after that, and berman "reigned" two months later

Why are your teenagers so obnoxious, Icek? Those trips are unironically every hotel owner's worst nightmare, these little shits have zero respect for anything, even their own dead ancestors. Not even Britbong stag parties are that bad.

>tfw you remember the story of Maximilian Kolbe
i'm really sad now OP ;_;

Berman stopped being the most important person in Poland in 1953, after Stalin's death. In result of Stalin's death he lost his job in Comission of Politburo for Public Security in the beginning of 1954 and later on he was losing gradually all other positions.

You must understand that i am not butthurt about this jewy-thing in aspect of soviet occupation. Jews were always of weak nature, it is not something that shocks me or surprises me. Jews were first ones to collaborate with Germans against Poles and their own nation after Germans entered Western part of Poland in 1939. Jews were first ones to collaborate with soviets against their Polish neighbours in 1939, when soviet forces entered Eastern Poland. That's natural for Jews, and it was happening many times earlier as well, for example during partitions. And Jews weren't the only national minority here that collaborated with our enemies. Silesians/Kashubians were collaborating en masse with Germans. Belarusians/Ukrainians with Germans and soviets. So you don't need to be so defensive, i am not an Amerimutt who must be brainwashed everyday by propaganda about angelic and sineless Jews. Poland is irrelevant, even if all people in this country are redpilled about Jews, it changes nothing anyway.