Why is balding so prevalent among Western European countries, is it the low testosterone levels?

Why is balding so prevalent among Western European countries, is it the low testosterone levels?

Attached: E785EB67-33C5-4B33-82FC-20973520AC11.jpg (590x350, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

selfhacked.com/blog/hidden-benefits-dht-increase-reduce/#What_is_DHT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>low testosterone levels
balding actually has to do with high testosterone levels, I think

>tfw family comes from the Eastern Med and I became William-tier bald by my early 20s

Such cases.

That’s just a Jow Forums meme

I've read this too, and not on Jow Forums because I don't browse there.

That's what subhumans tell to make themselves feel better

I read it on /lgbt/, which is the board most informed on the effects of testosterone and oestrogen

They're partially right, balding is due to high levels of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT)

DHT is a male sex hormone that is converted from regular testosterone, it is also 5x more potent than it

selfhacked.com/blog/hidden-benefits-dht-increase-reduce/#What_is_DHT

>Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is a sex hormone created from testosterone in the body. It plays a major role in the development of characteristics that are typically associated with men (body hair, muscle growth, and a deep voice). DHT is critical to the development of the penis and prostate in men. DHT is a much more powerful hormone than testosterone and plays a major role in male-pattern baldness.

>Tfw more hair on my chest than on my head

Attached: IMAG0845_1.jpg (1520x2688, 414K)

>chad alpha guy
I thought it's because of high testosterone

Attached: img_6797c7aba3bcb0ceb0346ef329a9b48c225311.jpg (670x460, 106K)

most commonly the reason is not that
its because of that mans mentality, high blood pressure and dirty non working liver
its rarely testostrone
you just over complicate things

I have high blood pressure and I'm an alcoholic so it's crazy that I'm not balding.

you are not psychotic
most alcoholics are like that
psychos usually lose their hair and die from stroke

Ah thank God we have doctor tamerlan to educate us on the causes of hair loss. Remember kids, drink your horse milk every morning to avoid dirty hair loss liver

>why
Genes.

>Mentality

Khazak medicine

I had more than that when I was 16 you fag

lads, I'm balding

are you overcompensating your lack of testosteron on 4 chan?
autotraining that your balding is not due to your man hood?

No, it's the opposite, balding is a sign of declining test.
This is all wrong, baldness might be caused by progesterone/prolactin dominance, or even just a shitty diet.

>this is wrong becuase I say so

Attached: 1532211246151.jpg (640x480, 45K)

this guy gets it

Nobody knows for sure. Even the exact biological mechanism isn't understood till today. It is a combination how strong your hairs reacts to Dihydrotestosterone and how high your levels of it are.

Biotech hair therapies will redeem us

it wont
better transplant pubic hair

eastern europe is the baldest

He got all the money in the world and he could not save his hair, what chance do I got?

Why are bald/balding men over represented in high testosterone sports then?
Taking roids even makes you bald faster.
Call pic related low test, incel.

Attached: randy_couture_portrait_a_p.jpg (349x524, 25K)

Neck hairs don't bald
You just need to clone them and you can implant as much as you want like a regular hair transplant

Why does balding bother men so much? I'm in my thirties and still have all my hair so I guess maybe I just don't know what it feels like, but it doesn't seem like something that's worth all the thought (and money) that it gets. Just let it happen and keep moving on with life.

Me too, what makes matters worse it that my brother isn't, neither of my grandfathers did, my father isn't, five of my middle aged cousins aren't and of my five uncles only one did. I'm 27, but at least i have striking features.

He didn't even try to, he has more important thing to do in life than worry about his hair.

Why fight back the unevitable

roids fuck up your liver and pancreas
memesport is made for bydlos and teens
real heavy lifters had long hair

DHT is the main if not only cause of MPB

Environmental factors like stress or a poor diet can also cause hair loss, but that kind of hair loss is temporary and can be corrected

DHT has a direct effect by gradually miniaturizing the hair follicles until they are no more

The higher your dihydrotestosterone levels, the more likely you are to bald

Balding only bothers ugly and insecure men

if you have non beautiful skull its very bad to shave your balding head
but if you are jason statham like that you can not care

>real heavy lifters had long hair
You mean all the ones using steroids?

>why does this rapidly-occuring, permanently disfiguring ailment bother you so much

>wears shoes on tatami mats
Kinda suprised that didn't make Japan go to war

nope natural heavy lifters like picrel
when they had no roids
none of that bull looking pumped gays can beat his records up until now

Attached: sila2.jpg (280x480, 25K)

Baldness isn't directly correlated with test, it goes from test levels-> dht conversion factor -> dht receptor amounts -> probably gene response sensitivity too

If you were ugly/feminine looking before balding, you'll be ugly/feminine looking after it. Good looking/masculine looking men look good/masculine after it. Balding only looks good if you have hyper masculine, high test features.

You can always grow a beard to cope with your bad face too

>left
total chad, 9+/10 could get any girl he wanted
>right
JUST

What happened?

DHT is part of cell communication cycle of hair follicles. That cycle controls when an old hair is dropped. In balding men DHT receptors in hair cells are too sensitive and active. Hairs drop too early and a man goes eventually bald.

I think that dude looks just fine bald t b h.

What kind of records are you talking about.

The kind of guys that actually make records at strength competition look more like this.

Attached: hafthor-keg-wsm14_lg.jpg (450x615, 48K)

I unironically have no problem with balding, that's why I'm not doing anything to stop it.
Hasn't affected me negatively, my gf still worships my cock and women show interest whenever I go out on the weekend. On top of that, I no longer have to waste time doing my hair, having it ruined by hats or the wind, and now I can jump in the shower and get dry in minutes. Feeling the cold blow of the wind for the time in years after shaving felt sublime.

With hair - god
Without hair - incel

Attached: qPARzcU.jpg (1200x800, 237K)

No growth hormone or antibiotics in food
eats 10k calories spiked in medicine and estrogen

wtf i love estrogen now

One is a lot stronger than the other

Pretty boys don't look good without hair, masculine savages do. The rock, statham, diesel, they all look better without hair.

I started JUSTing at 19. ;_;

Wachowski doesn't look masculine

Patrick Stewart looks great without hair and he's not one of those guys.

>that negative canthal tilt
if there's something stopping him from looking good, it's that

IMAGINE GOING FROM THIS TO LOOKING LIKE A GEOGRAPHY TEACHER

J U S T
U
S
T

Attached: Young-Prince-William.jpg (1655x1655, 358K)

Tbf we've never seen him with hair but yes he pulls it off decently

Males are a mistake.

...if it was low testosterone that caused it, then women would be bald, not men

Chico is still handsome as fuck

He's okay for a model i guess

Masculinity is cope for ugly males, most lusted men of all times were all pretty boys(Pitt, Depp, Delon).

Must beautiful man of all time was alciabades or something and he could turn your talentless twink inside out

Everyone is getting more girls than you

Attached: wTiSJXU.jpg (750x927, 133K)

Testosterone is the reason for balding plus why we die so much earlier than women.

Men with androgenic alopecia typically have higher 5-alpha-reductase, LOWER TOTAL TESTOSTERONE , higher unbound/free testosterone, and higher free androgens, including DHT

According to whom, gymcelling closet faggots like you? Men that I listed are the most recent examples, retard.

>best he could do is 5/10 womanlet
Proved my point

There's probably some stupid rule that forbids it for members of royal family.

If I had the money I would definitely go get that hair transplant surgery. Costs max like 10k.

How does it make you feel that balding men are fucking attractive women and you aren't?

According to the fathers of western civilization, each of whose opinion is worth more than a billion illiterate thots

She's better looking than any woman that will ever look at you twice m8

Attached: Screenshot_20180813-204609_Chrome.jpg (1440x1513, 1.15M)

It doesn't, I came to terms with my inceldom long ago.
>opinion of boy-loving faggots is more important than opinion of women who are biologically wired to procreate with best men
Lmao ok

Why can bald men get attractive women and you can't? You're one mentally fucked up dude.

Cope you fag fuck
Go cry over how your instantly forgettable camera decorations will never live a millionth of the life nor have a millionth of the fame or character that someone like alciabades had
And for the record the most handsome man in hollywood was marlon brando

Testosterone causes balding. We know this because they use to castrate aggressive boys and boys who were castrated would never grow up and bald.

He could just shave it off.

Because he is unironically a faggot, look at his posts. He thinks like a faggot and worships literal twinks.

But dicks are fun to play with, and guys aren't as impulsive as women

It wasn't aggressive boys who were castrated. It was talented boy sopranos.

Because they have height and bone structure to pull it off, I don't have either so even having hair makes no difference.
> instantly forgettable camera decorations will never live a millionth of the life nor have a millionth of the fame or character that someone like alciabades had
Their lives are still way more gratifying and validation-filled then yours will ever be.
>alciabades
No one remembers him for attractiveness you closet homo, so your point is invalid
t. coping "muh masculinity" gymcel subhuman who thinks women care about bloated brutish cavemen.

>No, it's the opposite, balding is a sign of declining test.
yes, that's why women bald constantly and mtfs immediately lose their hair

this board is full of illiterate zoomers

5500€ in my shithole, went for a consultation like 10 days ago.

>balding
>half Slavic subhuman
>funny headshape
>extra curvy from perma bulking
>still have an attractive gf and get female attention/approaches
Stop making excuses you fags

Attached: 1532393086391.jpg (540x540, 55K)

Broke the classic rule- white men should never wear non-western clothing. You'll always look like a fool.

>Stop making excuses you fags

Attached: eb3dfb4bef12303113fd1964746ab580.jpg (1188x1605, 99K)

>Broke the classic rule- white men should never wear non-western clothing. You'll always look like a fool.
HELL YEAH BOYO

WHITE POWER

Attached: Pope_Benedict_with_cross.jpg (1000x630, 198K)

My life is better than yours and my idols are better than your idols, loser
> nobody remembers him for his attractiveness
But that's wrong you fucking retard. Not only was he beautiful, but he also had legendary charisma, and not fake actor charisma but something backed by his talents.
By the way, genghis fucked more ass than the chaddest of hollywood stars, but you'll still say that the hollyjew wins because women wanted to. This is because you are a loser who needs the validation of women to forget your lack of self worth.

Pitt is a very masculine guy though

>>that negative canthal tilt
>if there's something stopping him from looking good, it's that
who started this retarded meme? ever looked at actors, retard? they dont look like chinks with positive tilts for a reason

Attached: download.jpg (184x273, 6K)

Pitt was never a pretty boy. He has wider jaw than basically anyone else in the industry. Cruise neither.
The best looking men who always masculine. Gandy is the only top earning male model amongst all the other women

Attached: brad-pitt-workout-routine-Feature.jpg (1000x600, 248K)

genghis didnt exactly fuck women because he was desireable did he

>My life is better than yours and my idols are better than your idols, loser
Sure, that's why you're in the thread about balding on an anime imageboard.
>Not only was he beautiful, but he also had legendary charisma, and not fake actor charisma but something backed by his talents
And no one aside from closet homos like you remembers him lmao.
>genghis fucked more ass than the chaddest of hollywood stars
That's not how you pronounce "raped".

Higher levels of testosterone can make you go bald, but so can stress. Exercise naturally increases testosterone levels, so if a guy is bald and buff, he is high test.

Not after his ex wife had him cucked and cut his balls off. He's a soft doughy woman now.

I am not bald or balding lol
> nobody remembers him
Absolute guffaw
Imagine having your whole universe be male models and girls who don't want to fuck you
At least cave slime has an excuse
> raped
And what of it, nerd? He could have any twink he wanted dead in a second and fuck his gf on top of his steaming corpse. Is he gonna cry because the femoid didn't consider him pretty? You have raised the opinions of someone else to the purpose of life, which means you will always be a beta at best. And not even someone wise or noble, but fucking random teenage girls.

?

Attached: Gv4yUcx.jpg (1200x601, 256K)