youtu.be/Quba72Xli8o
youtube.com/watch?v=4zEISrFVAWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

seen the state of him now

swarthy paki

Attached: 906.jpg (750x764, 50K)

sue

Attached: su7273.jpg (1200x672, 76K)

alri lads haha that corbyn's been getting a bit of the grill from the media lately some with bozza what's going on lol it's as if they want them both to be discredited x

drugs sub-edition

slags, crisps and football sub-sub edition

fuck off Jow Forums sub-sub-sub edition

Attached: think.jpg (2060x1236, 766K)

Now you show vagene?

Attached: 1534116830005.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

Not banned yet. All of these from samefag aswell, he must really be fuming. What a niggering niggery nigger

paddy mcfuckwit should be euthanised and his brain donated to scientists so they can work out what went wrong with him and try to prevent it in future generations

am pished want a bag like

Looks fine to me

Attached: pete.jpg (579x722, 66K)

Been on any trippers lately lad

thoughts on mcat?

lottery tickets were invented to catch time travelers

Corbyn being painted as an anti-semite with IRA links is the most forced meme this side of the Atlantic

Attached: file.png (660x350, 186K)

Vile

I like lisicki yeah right

And yeah you're right I do like his anti pol stance

But his drug posting is shit lad

Corbyn literally is an anti-semite with IRA links, and here's why that's a good thing...

the gays have reclaimed it

whenever i see that clip always wonder what phenotype this is

Attached: 802.jpg (484x669, 56K)

I agree but one drugposting spacker is better than entire threads being ruined by Jow Forums shite

I stand with him

you just cant fix stupid. youd have to wait until they get a little white first for not be mugged. cant even visit London cause its full of black people

its a laugh though

Tags: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Gender Bender, Harem, Isekai, Mecha, Romance, Seinen, Supernatural, Yuri

Attached: le_thinker_016.jpg (553x746, 72K)

too old and tired for drugs

Dravidian BULL phenotype

Attached: 1533324713980.jpg (303x566, 30K)

did you also spam the greenday/trump image for 6 months

My grandad was Dravidian

My grandad was Davidian (his name was David)

Cause I'm in poo deep

Can see a vague resemblance to me and him here ngl

Attached: pottery.jpg (1024x577, 44K)

why are you defending black people anyway? let them talk for themselves and show how dumb they really are.

too depressed and lonely to not invest in the drugs

if I could get a decent immersive VR i'd defo fuck off real life

No that was me. And that worked, got to 2 on the charts which is a massive success

I'm already traditionalist and ethnonationalist. The only reason I would get into activism is to secure a future for my (white) children. Which means I would actually have children. I don't see that happening since I have never met a single woman that even comes a little close to living according to the norms and values I expect from the mother of my children. If I can't settle down with a wife and start a family, I see little reason in activism. If there's nothing keeping my tied down here, I'll probably start traveling all over the world as much as possible. Seems like a decent alternative, still fulfilling to a certain degree though of course inferior to the >trad lifestyle. This would obviously make activism impossible

javascript:quote('93526799');
Good idea.Invest in weed stocks

going to have hapa children and you can NOT stop me
dumb rorke

just take some md for a better time user

So... what kind of music are you into?

*strolls into the thread*

Attached: nev.jpg (400x300, 12K)

>I'm already traditionalist and ethnonationalist. The only reason I would get into activism is to secure a future for my (white) children. Which means I would actually have children. I don't see that happening since I have never met a single woman that even comes a little close to living according to the norms and values I expect from the mother of my children. If I can't settle down with a wife and start a family, I see little reason in activism. If there's nothing keeping my tied down here, I'll probably start traveling all over the world as much as possible. Seems like a decent alternative, still fulfilling to a certain degree though of course inferior to the >trad lifestyle. This would obviously make activism impossible

Attached: _95797921_toppic976.jpg (660x473, 64K)

haha it's funny because he's indian and he said poo
epic!!!

>trying to act working class but not socially conservative at the same time
cringe

Literally almost all the Jow Forums shite on /brit/ just come from (you)whores using the term rorke to mean Nazi which are polar opposites and riles up both the rorkes and the nazis

not done it but the only people ik whove done it are alpha deanos who did it at 16 and been on the sesh since it was a legal high or the absolute rattiest of chavs

Jow Forums are unironically jealous that these men are actually nordic

Attached: 1pol.jpg (1114x562, 176K)

to be fair I don't do either any more
dont like being depressed mon-thurs

i miss beto

rump said the n-word!!!!!!!

Attached: 1504617366296.jpg (480x360, 9K)

fuck off rorkequin
you don't speak on behalf of the working class

reminder that no society has ever cared about young men

Shouldnt you be depressed 24/7 if youre on /brit/

youtu.be/Quba72Xli8o

donand TRUMP has KILLED EURETHA FRANKLIN

Somebody please get this man a hat, stat

saving myself for festival lad

going to get absolutely fucking munted

Ancient rome did
The spartans did to an extent
The greeks did to an extent

would love to hear you come out with this shite in the pub
would be knocked flat on your arse in 5 seconds you utter fairy

it didnt get to number 2, why you always lying

I used to think India having 82 iq is western conspiracy but interacting with the Indian Abrahamics have made me believe it is true after all

But they were all bisexual cultures which only cared about young men for sex and for entertainment in the collesium, or for use as slaves in mines

What festival haha im going to leeds fest

might take up fencing

Attached: image-20160808-18050-xlihp1[1].jpg (926x619, 53K)

smashed it on the regs during sixth form lol
seen a mate sniff an absolute slug in media studies

haha yeah I am anyway

everyone in my local boozer sniffs gear you fucking fairy
focus on your own island

>claiming to study law
>arguing about spelling
>depressed wuss
>stupid
>BLACK
Hoo boy.. so many red flags there. Corruption and jail-time errors.

democrats are the real racists

waiting to hear back from the lawyers about whether they'll take on my case or not
the receptionist said even if they don't accept the case they will refer me to someone who will

Attached: 1513004883419.jpg (960x679, 73K)

do you ever think about how fucked up it is black americans carry the surnames of their former slave owner

javascript:quote('93526950');
Well the catholic Church does (if you know what I mean hehehe)

i'm not willing to join this Jow Forums bait conversation

HOWEVER

I'm really not acting anything 2bh lad

people who pretend to be working class (we see a lot of them in the left wing) are the biggest wankers ever and everyone sees through.

the bluepill is realising actual working class people don't want to be associated with it at all.

now I want to talk about drugs, football and slags to take my mind off the existential thoughts.

no you wont

Only for their bums

Yes, I also did >tfw Remain wins

I shall live forever in your memories

If you were a young man in those times youd get your fathers land and even more if you served in the army and retired

you're not american you mentally ill weirdo
focus on irish politics

yeah fair play i'll have a beer instead

Attached: Screenshot_20180813-125916.png (1080x2160, 237K)

It's fun. Though the sport is full of toffs. Was there a style of fencing you were interested in?

javascript:quote('93527068');
Same aha x

>having a rich father
cant relate

Attached: 1530826853535.png (646x595, 340K)

autistic virgin

haha brilliant haha love the cultural differences between us haha good natured joshing all round haha like they've said movie instead of film there which I find alien haha it's film!!!

Makes me giggle to think random yanks with the same surname, living in the same areas, were probably the slave master descendants. Might even be related to them if the slave master ever dicked his girls.

ye was thinking of pirates but maybe knights if i can find a club thats relatively nearby

Heading to Goa tomorrow. You lads want anything?

yo shout out to everybody that worked on the album you feel me shane?

just want to be luke skywalker simple as

A girlfriend that cheats on me behind my back

need every indian on planet earth sterilized

cornetto

doxxable info 2bh

going to post it on my instagram (which is public for the galdem) so not going to say

sausage roll and 20 benson gold

wtf? genuinely reporting this

Attached: 1504468768312.jpg (1124x1122, 219K)