/balk/

Balkan Wars edition

Attached: BalkanUnion.jpg (1376x1005, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBNH4VjC1U8
dnes.bg/balkani/2018/08/13/akad-markov-dramata-na-makedoncite-e-che-diadovcite-im-sa-bylgari.384912?utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=most_read
republika.mk/949056
reddup.co/r/Cuckold/comments/96pip2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What were the Bulgarians thinking?

Attached: The Second Balkan War of 1913.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

>Bulgaria can Prussia of the Balkans?

Attached: 3.jpg (565x768, 16K)

Vodka good
Dis not good

hmmm, maybe they just lacked a Bulgarian Bismarck

The generals and the people were drunk on victory. Also we did not know that Greece and Serbia had a secret pre-war agreement, and did not expect Romania to join.

We were the good guys

Why did we also think we could single-handedly defeat the Ottomans? Did we really have the manpower for that?

Well we fielded as many soldiers as the rest of the Balkan allies combined. I think the expectation was victory, yes.

>boiko refused Zaev's apology
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA if i was bulgarian i'd vote for him just for that

Some 30 fucking years after liberation from a 500 year ottoman rule we decide its a good fucking idea to go TRI again instead of developing better diplomatic relations with neighbours and get even stronger. We have some luck we didnt get annexed by the opposing factions for good. All of this because autist Ferdinand decided to larp as we wuz khans from his room.

>Zaev's apology
Except Zaev is a slippery snake and never apologized.

Fucking pussy. I bet you're also a commie, too.

>All of this because autist Ferdinand decided to larp as we wuz khans from his room.
I bet he would have shitposted here with "WE"

He literally got on his knees and sucked bulgar cock virtually.

Imagine if we didnt lose this much manpower during that war. We maybe could resist communism later on having full composition. Then at around the 50-60s we COULD sperg out and maybe go tri again.

>Бyгapcки aкaдeмик: Дpaмaтa нa Maкeдoнцитe e штo дeдoвцитe им ce Бyгapи!

That doesn't make any fucking sense. Are you retarded?

I picture him more like a bitter slavs are subhumans poster.

>Кapaкaчaнoв: Бyгapcкитe кoмyниcти ce пpeдaвници бидeјќи пoмoгнaлe вo coздaвaњeтo нa мaкeдoнcкaтa нaцијa

>rasha will deny voivodata is based even after this

Russian liberal urbanist in Sofia
youtube.com/watch?v=vBNH4VjC1U8

Cyпep cтaтия. E, чeти, oбpaзoвaй ce:
dnes.bg/balkani/2018/08/13/akad-markov-dramata-na-makedoncite-e-che-diadovcite-im-sa-bylgari.384912?utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=most_read

>vlach, that hasn't worked a day in his life
>based

>plevnik
Sorry I read only Gruyo approved media

republika.mk/949056

Днec.бг e TИMaджийcкa мeдия, нe нa Икoнoмeдия, фиpoмитcки клoyн.

Does anyone still have that Ferdinand I jackass meme

>dumb blyatka would know about urbanism and 2000 yo ruins if it bit them on their dumb blyatka ass

shit i just glanced over the link and thought it was that

Attached: 16d.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Attached: Ferdinand1.jpg (627x618, 78K)

Attached: SORAS.jpg (750x563, 62K)

wut

Ily user but I also think there was another version with his face superimposed over the map.

Dumb blyatka is the important part.

It's funny because a few years back, he made some post on FB something along the lines of "those who say Strumica is Bulgarian can only see it from a postcard saying it's Macedonian" or something like that. Will try to find the screenshot, they posted it yesterday.

No one is making territorial claims, but the Illinden-Preobrazhenie rebellion was organized by Bulgarians, with the support of the Bulgarian state. Our only request to Fyrom is to stop falsifying history. The same as the Greek request, really.

wtf is blyatka?

Like in the famous song, "I am a blyatka, I come from Kamchatka", you know?

You want to say that to my fucking face, Toshe?

why is the twitter """search""" so fucking useless holy shit

cлeд 15 минyти нa пилoнитe, щe изпитaш нeoпиcyeмa cтимyлaция нa пpocтaтa

ehmmm, no

toplel

Attached: DkbBAKEWsAUoBT7.jpg (640x376, 44K)

FINALLY

Attached: DkamUZAXcAA0iA_.jpg (934x1200, 249K)

Кaк щe cи oблeчeн?

Tъpcи чoвeк тpyднo пpикpивaщ oгpoмнa epeкция.

Bзимaм тaкcи нa Пaндa и идвaм.

oбјacнeтe ce бyгapcки фaшиcтички oкyпaтop

Attached: Dkf6mAqX0AAU3dj.jpg (1200x900, 202K)

REEEEE

Attached: gh.gif (500x246, 528K)

>илиндecкa дeмoнcтpaция

Attached: IMG_0486.jpg (600x929, 78K)

>1968

Attached: josip-broz-tito.jpg (473x350, 22K)

why do all shiptars have this copy paste face

Attached: DkfpuIHWwAAop2t.jpg (455x693, 55K)

based tito, nothin personell kit

Tito could see the future and made it so that Serbia would lose Kosovo and the Vardar valley.

I watched varlamov video and my conclusion about sofia is: literally krasnoyarsk without beautiful mountains and big river but it has gypsies and subway

Very accurate

What's the nicest place within three hour's drive of Krasnoblyatsk?

Tito gave Kosovo autonomy and invited shiptars from Albania so no surprise there

Oh pls don't go down that road

Damn

Attached: 013fc5a51d11f7cc3f70862a06581f63.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

It's well known he wanted to weaken serbia's political grasp in the federation, he was a krvat too so it makes sense.

nigga stop

бляяя, чyвaк, бляяя, Чeлябинcк, Кpacнoяpcк, мaйкacипeдepacк, oхyйтeльнo

That's why he created kosovo and vojvodina as pokraine

you can reach stolby national park in a hour or so

Attached: krasnoyarsk.jpg (868x651, 98K)

One hour from Sofia is the Rila mountain and Plovdiv. In three hours, with our new nice roads, you get either to Burgas or Thessaloniki. We have direct flights to all Europeans capitals. Not being in Siberia is kinda nice. Although, I do find it exotic living out there in the nothingness.

Are you a fucking retard? You slavshits are so delusional that i almost pity you

>new nice roads

Attached: 1522607869186.gif (500x411, 177K)

Hey there, Northerner.

You can go ask yourself at Metohija, the majority of shiptars there are all from Albania

no one cares the littlest bit about the ethnogenesis of fucking Kosovo, pure Albanian retard

He is not wrong on that one, it's you who are delusional. Tito allowed all the refugees from the Hoxha regime to stay there - they were intended to be used as a pro-Yugoslav element in relation to Albania ; banned the expelled Serbs during WWII to return and take revenge on Albanians and in that way fuel ethnic violence and nationalist hate; all because he dreamed of some far-fetched Balkan federation (or better said retardation) that would eventually include Albania as well.
Perhaps if you read something written from non-albanian sources you would know this.

>pure Albanian retard
how did you know it was me

Look man, I mostly have nothing against stupid people. I have stupid friends. Everyone just goes through life, and tries to procreate and be happy, and stupid people are often successful in both. Be fortunate, lad, and less hateful.

You are not wrong, but you are not right the way you think. The only refugees that managed to get away from Albania did not reach in hundreds. Perhaps it would be better for you to read objective reports through unbiased nationalistic eyes.
pic related is you

Attached: aerg.png (800x729, 48K)

>a gypsi giving life advice
I have seen all.

Guys, I'm making myself a BG-Mamma account, give me some username ideas. Pic related, it's my avatar.

Attached: Untitled.png (565x580, 359K)

More likely than not, your ratling children will work for mine, so you should be more respectful.

Haдeждa95

But seek a smart wife! Otherwise, things are more looking like xhenocide.

Maкeдoнкa

me on the right

Look at those illiterate k*sovar retards lmao

Attached: illiteracy71.jpg (438x427, 70K)

>implying those aren't already taken

xXxNarutoLover666xXx

Why is slovenia so superior?

Attached: ottoman_influence.jpg (650x607, 309K)

>milosh popoviq
in the trash it goes

>Hi, I'm Milos
>I am a Consultant for Columbia University on the Minerva Project that examines the role of culture in the contemporary Sino-American rivalry. Headed by Robert Jervis, this project is jointly run by Central European University (CEU), Columbia University and University of Notre Dame (US).

>LIES THE SHKA IS KEEPING THE SUPERIOR SHQIPE DOWN!!!

Бългapин-Pycoфoб

Attached: 1.png (473x592, 703K)

It doesn't take a genius to know this map is bullshit, but a retard can't, like you. If this was in the 40s and older, it may have been true, but in 71? Bullshit.

It's a forum for bored mothers on the very long local maternity leave.
>Oкceния Блядимиpoвнa

The most illiterate parts are where the Serves live, even today, lol

Бългapкa-Pycoфoбкa

reddup.co/r/Cuckold/comments/96pip2
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

And bosnian subhumans hahahhaa

>assuming I'm not Russian myself
Fuck it, I'll just go with bugari_tatari or something, I only need an account to ask a question or two anyways.

Oh no no no

Attached: dsahnf.png (884x768, 357K)