Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLQjKuNTEwc
discord.gg/3t9xqPF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cutting weight for boxing
>~1600cals a day
>can't stop thinking about food
Hope it's worth it.

Attached: 1432191835885.jpg (507x426, 47K)

CHI
The heat seems to be gone for good, which is fine but the temperature will start to go down now. It's okay now but in a few months it will be cold and dark and probably wet too since it seems like it takes a long time for any snow to actually stick now.

Do you box in a decent level?

don't you have /cum/?

I'm barely a month and a half in. I haven't even started sparring yet, although I probably will soon enough.

Why do you have to cut in that case?

Are you eating the right foods ? Are you intermittent fasting ? Didn't you cut on sugars ?
>calories
rofl

I feel really slow and sluggish compared to everyone else, even my fellow newbies. Everyone's a lot faster and has more endurance than me, and I assume it's because they're a lot lighter.
I've cut sugar and I've started a 16-8 fast every other day. I'll probably start fasting every day next week or the week after. I eat a lot of protein and mostly avoid carbs.

it's still really hot here
no, we don't belong there

You need carbs but the right kind - salads , fruit , everything natural pretty much.
>a lot of protein
I almost developed insomnia because of that and im still recovering from damaged kidneys. Don't buy that meme you only need enough.
Cut anything thats in a package + breads,pastas,cereals,crackers etc floury shit.
If you do this at least 5 days a week + intermittent fasting 16-23h daily fast you'll get ripped and healthy in 2 months tops.
Also don't train every day and never skip chicken/beef soups (top notch stock is the key here)
For me currently its harder to get some kilos rather than lose. Probably because i usually train at least once a day + regular cardio and shit like this but im worried because its almost to the point of addiction which is surprising considering i do drugs ,smoke and get shitfaced drunk regularly.
If you disregard my vices you'll probably be fine.
And one last thing that really helps motivation, fat loss and promotes neurological health and development - cold showers.
I won't hold back also that probably the only reason im reasonably mentally stable , healthy and alive is faith in Jesus.
Oh and don't run too often but rather go swim because you'll bust not only your kneecaps but probably hamstrings and yada yada all sorts of problems just don't do it that often and make sure you have soups/stocks regularly + intermittent fasting so you can recover.
Oh and spices + herbs as often as you can.
Damn it looks like too much but once you get a grip it all flows naturally.
I hope i helped .

I'm not sure if i'm right but I think if you are not overweight you would be better off just building muscle and exercising more, eating clean is good but just looking at the calories might not be the way to go. Then again i've only ever been an athletic skeletor or skinny fat as I am now meaning i've never really had to look at calories since i'm much more likely to undereat than overeat. The only time I haven't been one of the two was when I was doing my conscription, I was a little heavier than I am now but I was stronger, faster and had better endurance since I had more muscle and less fat, though the main thing that was different to now was that I was active everyday. I think the loss of muscle and especially lack of exercise is what has done my condition in (not that I am in particularly bad shape, just your avarage okay-ish skinny fat)

Late autumn/early winter are pretty much the only times of the year where I hate the weather here

Cool. Thanks for the advice, Bulgaria bro.

I like helping. Spend some time looking those things up and you'll reap results in due time.

Attached: szxx.png (737x587, 248K)

why? fall is always extremely comfy here

Early/mid autumn is nice but the intermediate time between autumn and winter sucks big time.
>there is little sunlight
>it's actually even darker than in the middle of winter since when there is snow it reflects any light there is (mainly street lamps)
>it's cold but no snow
>it's wet, plenty of slush that gets coloured by dirt
It just looks and feels really grim

oh, sounds pretty bad

I can see the upsides in any other season of the year, can't really see any upsides in that.

suicide stream when

at least now you will be in school
rude

Yeah, that at least will probably keep me busy.

what are you up to now?

Just browsing, my sleeping rhytm has gotten even more fucked than usual. I still have time to fix it though

have you tried sleeping pills?

Occasionally, it's really more of I can't be bothered thing though. When i'll have things I need to do I know I can get up earlier, but for now I just can't seem to find the motivation. Anyways that is one thing i'll try to work on now.

start taking them every night

>just cleared $110k yearly income for the first time in my life
>will probably end the year with $130k-$140k
>will never make this much money in a year again
>go to my bank's website
>see if i quality for a mortgage with a yearly income of $140k a year
>no
just cuck my shit up

Attached: 1530623363637.png (476x532, 268K)

Even a fucking townhouse is too expensive for me

>sleeping pills
>not weed
LMAO

why do self loathing chis not understand you are basically the /newamerican/? most people born in 2018 are chis

It doesn't feel that way. Maybe our kids or grand kids will feel this way but a lot us grew up with pretty enclosed traditional households that give us our own quasi-american culture completely different from white Americans

Attached: 11313669_879805792077015_1729897568_n.jpg (640x640, 134K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kLQjKuNTEwc

tfw most chis born today will never experience the quasi-nigga disaspora 90s chis identified with

Attached: img_5543.jpg (640x480, 67K)

build one

discord.gg/3t9xqPF

chis plz talk