Culture Pals /cp/ general

Summer qts Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(ew) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?
www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
Https://culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw
qtcrawler

script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the betas

Q: Do the scripts work?
A: It seems like they do

Old:

Attached: C827E57B-94D2-4608-A13F-FD14208DF616.jpg (507x605, 91K)

Why did the mods delete the last thread

Just dropped ma waifu off at the airport

Attached: B4B67306-3EDE-483A-A79A-73A18E61545D.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

it just died

Where is everyone

>Text girl on Tandem
>Not interested, short messages
>Ignore her the next day
>Tandem asks me to leave a reference
>Sure whatever
>"omg you are so nice"
>She drives the convo now

????

what the hell is a tandem

a bicycle

that's pretty curious user, any idea why?

Do tell

>girl views me
>her pictures are all some woman with a grotesquely inflated belly

wat

What did you do together?

Maybe shes preggo

not unless it's fucking octopluts

>was in an LDR with a girl for months
>complete beta, never did anything sexual because I'm a coward
>eventually we break up because she was having huge family problems and couldn't deal with it
>recently start talking again
>she just showed off some panties she got as a birthday gift
>all those emotions and lust surge back instantly
how do I deal with this?

Visited Washington DC, I took her flying, shot guns, went to the beach, went into an underground, visited a waterfall

Pic

Attached: 49B7E224-16CA-4D78-B8E2-B390AC667E2C.jpg (4032x3024, 3.38M)

m8 i think she is trying to tell you something

how'd you keep those conversations going pre-meeting? do you guys ever do stuff online?
i'm 5 months in but slightly going stale with my qt

how did the flying go?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 22.55.42.png (570x252, 87K)

We started off Skyping once a week. And after a while we decided we should meet. we then started Skyping for an hour every day until we first met. It went great, so she came to visit me this time. She is on her way home right now.

Best advice I suppose is to make sure you have a meeting planned. If you’re just chatting with no goal to meet in person, it becomes boring.

She liked it a lot. I let her take the controls for a few minutes too, which she seemed nervous as fuck lol. Other than that part, she liked it

You have a licence?

Yep, Private Pilot, Instrument rating, and soon to have my commercial license

How long and much did it cost you to get it?

Lads Lads
This day:Positive(we talked in voice messages)

Please post a Respectful pepe wearing a suit raising a cup of wine for me please

A British man came to Sheikh and asked:
Why is it not permissible in Islam for women to shake hands with a man?
The Sheikh said:
Can you shake hands with Queen Elizabeth?
British man said:
Of course no, there are only certain people who can shake hands with Queen Elizabeth.
Sheikh replied:
Our women are queens and queens do not shake hands with strange men.
Then the British man asked the Sheikh:
Why do your girls cover up their body and hair?
The Sheikh smiled and got two sweets, he opened the first one and kept the other one closed. He threw them both on the dusty floor and asked the British:
If I ask you to take one of the sweets which one will you choose?
The British replied:
The covered one.
The Sheikh said:
That's how we treat and see our woman.

euhhh i’ve probably spend like $40,000 so far. about a year so far. Should be done with everything else within the next 6 months

wtf im a muslim now

Attached: CFB4665D-D67C-4876-9286-D2C5710E29C9.jpg (785x644, 61K)

masha all*h

Where she from?

Show penis

Link

Redpilled and based

France

that's quite a bit of money, how much of that would you need to get a private licence?

The blonde girl in the OP with her Asian boyfriend. WH*te girls love Asian cock.

Attached: ai_11032923_1597234813823188_1252086838_n.jpg (640x640, 119K)

Like $9,000

No it’s not.

Look at her pale wh*te skin next to his golden tan skin. Imagine how it must look like when he is on top of her & pounding into her

Attached: 010 - BIt0Y75gNcN.jpg (1024x1024, 227K)

what do you guys do when men contact you and you're only interested in talking with qts (but your profile doesn't explicitly say that)? leave message unread and ignore?

>golden tan skin

And you call us flips 'dirty brown'. Oof why you mean to us?? :-:

Attached: 1508066682189.png (1149x832, 205K)

kys Tenda

Imagine unironically only being interested in talking to vapid thots on ip

what is she telling me?

You need to figure it out for yourself user

The key test whenever the front national get in, and most media pundits think that le pen will be leader in under a year is whether they will sweep away with all of this

;_;

unmm

my obese friend, I'm socially retarded so just spell it out

Tribute to the brit user who used to do this

Attached: xddddddd.png (370x416, 243K)

she wants the D.

Not just any D..

YOUR D.

I saw that she got early birthday presents from an instagram post and asked her about it, maybe she just sent it as a reply?

I'm not joking here

H-how'd you know?! It must be the way I type!

Meet her

you think it's normal for girls to send pictures of her knickers to anyone? m8 r u srs?

This fucking qt can tag along with an US user and gets to shoot guns and I can't, life is a pain.

Attached: fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.png (772x804, 414K)

we decided to have sex.
with a underage swedish who graduated next year when she came to Korea.

how was it fren?

You should be his qt instead

>get on pen pals
>put up girl profile
>have friendly conversations with qt German girls
Feels really good man

Are those regular sunglasses or glasses meant for protecting the eyes while shooting?

is this fag one of ours? makes the same comment on literally every single chinese girl on IP. hilarious actually.

Attached: file.png (194x67, 12K)

Don't you badmouth our king Gustavo! Make sure you leave a "you look beautiful :)" on his curiouscat.

ok sorry fren

jesus christ these women are boring as fuck

Welcome to InterPals :)

the absolute state of you lol

bump? Bump!

I'm going to upload a picture of myself today!
where I wear a helmet

on one of my many catfishing profiles this guy commented on my pics, tried to engage with conversation with me. he didnt reply. fucking ALPHA.

Who is the qt in OP? I want to smell her feet.

Post your feet and I'll tell you

Why are you catfishing?

Onlly europeans and north americans should post on this thread,others can't even talk to 70% of the ip girls as their zones are blocked

Asian insects:
>japanese trash
>chinese shitskin
Greeks have names for different tan colours. The chinese shitskin stole it from me and calls every brown slant shitskin tanned since then.
Millions of chinese shitskins would kill their family to get a pale blonde.
only europeans and north american should post in the internet

report all shitskins

this is your fault

Attached: 1478923179595.png (649x524, 266K)

>Ikibey spamming culturepals

Ok I've seen it all now

this but unironically

I believe Asians are much more welcome than Americans though.

Attached: 1511767397588.jpg (286x327, 17K)

>tfw qt is a trump hating erdogan supporter

I might just get that one qt lads

Attached: zyinzlzvu9511.png (1001x823, 806K)

thats a good thing user
it means she is probably more conservative and has a better personality

it's true, she is pretty conservative. But it makes me feel like she's a sheep who believes propaganda.

she has a magical singing voice though so I can forgive a lot desu.

OOPS A STUPID INDIAN HAS BEEN SPOTTES

people who support erdogan or putin are usually ones who dont care about news or propaganda
thats why in the east states are more stable and dont have need for things like democracy and liberalism and human rights, because people just take their leaders for granted and accept life as it is
id bet that you consume more propaganda than her

isn't it just because they know they can't get any better and they have to be happy with having a stable regime even if it's authoritarian

>they know they can't get any better
they can just move away if they don't like it its not north korea
people who have authoritarian regimes dont bother themselves with politics
erdogan is quite popular, he doesnt even have to rig the elections like putin because he did a lot of good things for turkey, improved economy, infrastructure, worked for interest of majority and their religious freedoms, got rid of old corrupt kemalist cadres, and people in general like strong leaders, he is considered leader of the sunni world internationally

only people who dont like him are rich westerners from western turkey who basically dont have anything in common with the rest of the country
try thinking why do you hate erdogan so much and who painted that image of him - western media did

YEEZY YEEZY WHATS GOOD?! ITS YA BOI, MAX B CHECKING IN

>Malaysian banter
>caring about human rights is liberal propaganda
the absolute state

well it is
in practice unless youre a homosexual or a feminist or anything of the sort you dont need human rights
it is mostly used by wesrners to justify their interference in other peoples business

life of turkish and russians are very content and normal, they rebel less than westerners
remember when that coup happened in turkish army, basically entire turkey arose to help their president, when can you see something like that in coutnries of liberalism and human rights which supposedly are good to their people

>in practice unless youre a homosexual or a feminist or anything of the sort you dont need human rights
gave me a good laugh, thanks

what even difference does it make if a country has democracy or human rights in practice

it just means that they protect loud annoying liberal minorities and push for interest of big business and argue pointless bullshit and never get things done in the parliament
overwhelming majority of people in the east are religious people who believe in old school families and dont like homosexuality and girl power and activism, people like erdogan and putin only improve their lives

>remember when that coup happened in turkish army, basically entire turkey arose to help their president
>coup
You mean that obviously staged coup that happened just to help Erdogen consolidate power?

it wasnt staged, it was last the kemalist strike since they saw chopping block is getting ready
but it doesnt matter anyways

Attached: qtquestion.jpg (513x144, 26K)

I don't really hate erdogan, just dislike authoritarian regimes that don't follow procedure and law, silencing critics/journalists unjustly, making people disappear etc.

and look in practice that they fare better than legal regimes which just beat around the bush, never go through with anything, just serve foreign interests and push for ridiculous civili right movements while erdogan actually works for his people
only people who disappear are those who seek trouble by pushing for the west and civil rights

I suppose, but that doesn't excuse it or defend this kind of behavior. The rule of law must be respected, most of all by the state.. If the state just does whatever it wants and is self serving, how can you expect the people to be any better

thanks for the conversation, it's interesting.