Which country has the best fictional character? Who would win in a battle royale?

Which country has the best fictional character? Who would win in a battle royale?

Attached: DailyInfographics.eu_1.png (1200x1080, 1.51M)

Hannibal Lector or Pipi Longstockings would at least make it to the end, unless Elsa learns to kill

The nose is not the only thing that we can extend :^)

Attached: a46c86f3-9acd-4c42-91c3-156bb296d8a4_560_420.jpg (560x420, 44K)

How is Elsa Finnish?

> Which country has the best fictional character?
Bond.

Attached: elsa with elsa.jpg (640x640, 140K)

Who the hell is that women?
Where is Kombayn Nikoladze?

>the virgin GAUL vs the chad BRITON

>bulgaria
who dat?

Elsa is finnish? What the fuck?

I recognize her from somewhere..

>Bond.
I take that back. Hercule Poirot is the best.

Apparently there was some voting in America which Elsa's country of origin is and Finland got the most votes. Can't find it right now though.

Yes you do.

Attached: finland.jpg (209x242, 5K)

What about Jaws? I'd say the finale would be Jaws versus Lector in this scenario.

Remember that pippi has an army of niggers backing her up since her dad is the king of negeos

Very racist. Not ok Sven.

She also has the shield of being young girl and having "gag strength". Definitely one of the contenders.

>implying Dracula is fictional

Attached: doubtingtepes.jpg (488x696, 620K)

Why is elsa finnish?

I take it back! Hannibal and Dracula take over Europe. Only chance would be if Pippi and Elsa use their superpowers quick, but their personality does not seem ruthless enough.

Lol Elsa isn’t Finnish

What about the Spanish guy? Seems like a tough guy.

Why are Finns obsessed with cock?

Hard time seeing anyone beat those two vampires(Dracula and Underworld gal). Elsa and Peppi aren't tough enough even with the best strengths

>Poland
>not grzegorz brzeczyszczykievicz

he is a mentally challenged old man

Don Quixote.
Good base stats but went cray cray and tried to duel with fucking windmills

gay

Attached: film1-tomoffinland.jpg (800x600, 122K)

Too old and past his prime, spain should be Cervantes de León or Vega.

>Dude singlehandedly waged war with USA and Azerbaijan, caused worldwide cyberattacks and assasinated people in Myanmar
Based and Redpilled

El quijote tells the story of an old men with dementia who believes that is a knight and goes all around Spain trying to fullfill his dream of being a noble and succesful knight.

Spoilers: the dude dies.

Yeah i recognize the name. I think there's a movie coming about him soon too.

>Finland is not moomin
disappointed. Father moomin would have brought his shotgun.

"Hannibal Lector and Count Dracula Conquer Europe" would be a movie I would love to watch.

Hercule Poirot and James Bond would stop them.

The man who killed don quixote. It's a Terry Gilliam movie that has been in production (well on and off) for like 25 years. Funding and shooting it has been a worse shitshow than Apocalypse Now. To further the comparision there's a pretty good documentary about it as well.

>all those weaklings
the yuropoors fear the Samurai

Attached: zangetsuha.jpg (1920x1200, 769K)

I'd be insulted if I were you.

America with Superman and Japan with Goku would not be fair.

Only if this is historical Dracula and not Bram Stroker Dracula. Could James Bond kill a Vampire??

Plot armor and weirdly specific gadgets that somehow come into play go a long way

MI6 would provide some silver bullets for sure.

I will grant you plot armour, but unless he has the FULL support of MI6 and they somehow have FULL intel beforehand about Dracula, he is toast. For all he knows this is an Eastern Aristocrat. He does not believe in fairy tales. How easy would Bond be to seduce with a Vampire chick? Bond would be done before dinner.

That said I would love a Poirot vs Hannibal Lector story!

at least you're better than Sudamericans

>Poirot vs Hannibal
Cannibalism in 1920s european high society would make for a good pitch i give you that

I don't see how a henchman from Bond movies is the most famous character from Polan. Shit I didn't even knew he is supposedly from here and I've seen all Moore movies

>implying Dracula is Vlach dog and not Magyar

somebody tell me who the norwegian guy is

A popular foreign psychologist in london is secretly a cannibal, can Poirot solve the case?

Wait what
That steel teethed guy from Bond is Polish? Since when?
If you're referring to the movie character, his name was Franek Dolas and he made that name up just to confuse the German.

I'd probably choose Mr Bean over James Bond

If I remember the show right, isn't she supposed to be super strong and able to lift a horse and etc? The nigger army will help too.

>Ukraine
Literally who?

>ukraine
Literally what ?

>Croatia
Literally who?

Pipi Longstockings is going to merc half this list

Estonia should be pic related.

But Hannibal Lecter is obviously the best here.

Attached: MV5BYWVhZmUyN2UtYzI3MS00NTZkLTg2MmUtYjRkYmQ2NjJjMzJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTQ0MTY3MQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,75 (756x1000, 110K)

we want fantomen instead

Lmao @ all the virgins trying to act like Elsa isn't Finnish. Yes she is, and so is Anna. And Olaf. The ginger prince is from sw*Den. The old midget guy is form r*ssia. The trolls are the samis. The other white guy who falls in love with Anna is an Estonian bull.

He sells ice, not mushrooms, he cant be Estonian

ice is just a metaphor for mushroom.