"Immigration only makes sense when escaping a famine due to War or extreme social upheaval of some kind...

"Immigration only makes sense when escaping a famine due to War or extreme social upheaval of some kind...which is what prompted my parents' to reluctantly leave their homeland and emigrate to Canada. Stay in the country which accepts and understands you and in which you feel most comfortable. Don't emigrate."

Do you agree with this statement?

Attached: DkV3xOBW0AEHvQe.jpg (750x743, 120K)

I totally disagree. I have the right to live wherever I want if I do it legally.

I agree. One of the few things I feel proud of is knowing I am staying here and helping my country improve.

Immigration is not easy.

Otherwide, much more people from north-northeast would come to the center-south region because our income is 3 times bigger. But is not what happens

I have and european passport and i keep living here, like thousands of people.

Immigration IS HARD, even legally.

Fuck off were full

How are you helping your country?

Of course... 5 people per km2

Full...

Shitposting on Jow Forums

Better than dismembering rival gang members I guess

south americans honestly shouldn't be able to leave south america
im fine with liberal immigration between the countries in south america though

I have right to live wherever the fuck I want legally or not legally. It is only my decision to choose my geographical coordinates

Why?

this but also central americans

>Why?

Attached: you-2.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

I work with Rotary general and Un Techo Para Mi Pais which are very effective charity organizations, and I plan to start my own business after uni.

Also I shitpost here

Yes, why do you say so? What makes you better than me?

>Yes, why do you say so? What makes you better than me?

Attached: you-1.png (621x702, 56K)

What business?

I pity you.

>I pity you.

Attached: you-3.jpg (645x729, 81K)

It sounds stupid but my dream is to start an english academy that gives training specifically for call centres. There is more demand than supply because no one speaks english down here. It would be very small time and not glamorous, but I feel I could do it. Also I worked at call centres myself so I know what they want.

That's good type of buisiness, not the type involving the exploitation of poor people. Your country should be proud of you.

Attached: 1515842337137.png (466x490, 24K)

Haha I just want to make money man, I am not noble for that! We are on the same time zone as the US, and we are cheaper than Mexicans, so call centres love us. I tutor english as well, so it just seems like a good idea to me. But thanks man!