I'm just watching netflix full time .i need profitable ways to spend my time

affliate, dropshipping, just something.

>130 IQ
>Typing like a retard

HMMMMMMMMMM

invest in kneepads

Farm shrimp

>Neet

but seriously, where i find people who could help me?

everyone on biz have already made it and left, expect retards

>You're all a bunch of retards
>Why won't you guys help me???

130 iq is nothing, you can brag if you're above 150

ok bye sorry for asking help, i keep watching netflix and waste my life

This, I have a 134 IQ. I still feel like a brainlet very often. I can’t imagine how sub ~90 IQ people even function normally.

people with 115 IQ are already smarter than 85% of people in Western countries. that's why I almost never believe anyone on here when they say their IQ is above 120.

that's what i mean. I'm clever eunogh to do most things but too stupid to create anything by myself.

Tell me how I can make money

the primary reason people have warped views about their IQ is due to the inaccuracies of most online IQ tests

world, inc. normal education system, is made for 90-110iq people, that's why they are doing fine

>130 IQ

Please, PLEASE go work out. I regret not starting at 17
Just find a gym that's open 24/7 so you can just go at 2 am if you have social anxiety
Also eat healthy faggot

Yes, you are right, I am familiar with standar deviations and distribution regarding to IQ levels. Not to sound like a pretentious faggot, but I went to a very good school, currently getting a STEM degree, both parents are doctors etc. I think it comes down to perspective, as most my peers are quite well educated and smart. Just the other day I was working at a car repair shop, for the experience and extra cash and goddamn you could tell that most of the mechanics weren’t really bright at all.

>130 iQ
>writes "not friends because neet"
>watching netflix 24/7
you're delusional as fuck dude, prolly 80-90 iQ
>writes expect when he means except

i have that in mind. but not gyms close to me. Im moving out at 18 years

k$ net worth, thanks Jow Forumsraels

70k is no substitute for education. Even 1 million is not good enough to deny yourself education. You will regret it if you don't educate yourself. Educating yourself is something you owe to yourself not just for the money.

70k can be 30k tomorrow and is that enough for the rest of your life?

Kek

Attached: 1524088468735.jpg (1000x656, 95K)

>130 IQ
>allow
>allowing the streamable Jew to percolate through your soft mind for hours a day
At least you're all in on LINK tho

Attached: 1524256283170.png (632x676, 342K)

Shoot up a school you underage normgroid

Get a job. Internet hobo.

Why does biz justify everything by their IQ?
Generally IQ is a better representation of ones interpersonal and social skills than their overall success. Get an education OP. You will live a more fulfilling life with an education, even if you have wealth

You know how special people are here. To even get any of this, it requires such a high level of abstraction.