Is normie book dying in your cunt??

Is normie book dying in your cunt??

Attached: B64E9D74-FDB8-42FB-A61D-55AF77BDF331.png (225x225, 1K)

i dont know anything about normal mexicans

no, unfortunately not.

Hopefully

I hope so. I hate it, and how most people expect you to use it and have 100+ friends on your list.

Yes. Most post-millennials here don't even use their Facebook in a daily basis.

I'd say it as pretty much died off completely within the under 18 demographic with whom Instagram is way more popular.

Not by a long shot.

>Instagram
and pinterest.

Nah, it will never die here because Brazilian's lives revolve around it, Brazilians spend 30% of their working hours browsing Facebook and 90% of their free time on Facebook.

I think only old folks use it nowadays. Don't take my word for it though since I'm that creepy guy that doesn't use any social media

I don't know, I don't have any friends and don't consume normie media

Young people don't post as much as before but the boomers are using it more and more so can't say it's dying

No. We still use it but it's not as popular as it was some years ago. To chat we use WhatsApp and to share shit we use Instagram.

Brazilians are my mom

seems like it. i deleted it after uni a couple years ago. most people i know seem to focus more on instagram now

I actually deleted mine this summer after I finished grad school.
No idea why, I just wanted to focus on professional exams and all the SJW VS TRUMPTARD dumb shit annoyed me. I hope they both die in a fire

I stopped posting a while back. I only use it to chat sometimes

>Kids use newer tendier social media
>Boomers us What's App
Facebook will be dead in 3 years

Instagram is owned by facebook

everyone claims they don't use it much, but you basically can't have a social life without it.
all chatting and social event planning takes place on there

i've heard something about snappin so maybe

don't know, I'm a bit of a boomer when it comes to social media
I don't understand how can someone use something so fucking barebones as instagram or twitter as their main social network

This, imessenger is incredibly useful. Especially to send pathetic drunken texts

I use it to work.

It never was really popular among normies

already dead among non-old ppl