togashi is a lazy hack and should let someone else draw the manga

mmmmm cum

based and blyatpilled

>mom assumed i took a nap based on the look of my eyes
wtf i didn't take a nap

nytimes.com/interactive/2014/upshot/dialect-quiz-map.html

peep this

based and tigerpilled

Is studying in The Netherlands a wise idea?

Sure why not?

did you have non-whites at the schools that you've went to? i was at a public school until the second grade when i got into a fight with a nigger. been exclusively private schools ever since, no more minorities.

What have you done to troll the libtards today?

Attached: usatoad.png (200x200, 24K)

dabbed on them epic style

...zzz...
youtu.be/oWlOqOCd-ao

49% white
39% hispanic
9% black
rest is whatever, but when i was in high school it was prolly more like
20% black
30% hispanic
50% white
there was maybe like 2 asian people

i can't take living in this flyover shithole any longer

Attached: 1502822751115.png (691x653, 27K)

move then, dumbo.

that sucks.

i am stuck here whilst finishing my degree

How long have you got left? What state?

Nah it was okay

If you say so.

its far worse now. the elementary school in the same district has spanish interpreters from K-4. Also the next high school over was probably 95% white when I was in high school. Just looked it up its now 77% white lmfao.

Why'd you get into a fight with the nigger?

I don't see myself as a nigger

1 yr, illinois

bitch niggas

Attached: 1526528591210.png (723x1023, 1.09M)

>there ain't no cure for the summertime blues

Attached: 1505102916417.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Attached: tumblr_p8gurg61QJ1u8dwhro1_1280.jpg (750x1136, 66K)

I think that's probably universally the case. Even up north here.

Don't really remember. Jabbed me in the chest with a pencil. Then we wrestled around a bit.

Press on my fellow midwesterner, that's how long I've got left too.

I just found all the shitty rap made in my town when I was in high school. Its actually crazy how hispanics have taken over to the point black people are now only 9%. It was way more when I was in school
The school is probably no longer good at basketball. Something to keep in mind though is there was prolly a good amount of white people who went to private school in the hamptons called Ross. Its like not even school really. The students get to choose what classes they take. Have gaps in between classes, its more like college. But it wouldnt boost the white numbers more than 1-3% if they went to public

american scum

>The students get to choose what classes they take. Have gaps in between classes, its more like college.

Sounds awesome. I hated high school but that sounds more tolerable.

>I hated high school

Attached: 801706712-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 215K)

>Assignment: Write about an event that happened in your life

Attached: 1533936795245.jpg (250x247, 6K)

>tfw I work 17.5h a day
>tfw starts at 3 am and ends at 8:30pm

Attached: UvsvJ5oh.jpg (1024x630, 55K)

well the only good thing was the people i knew who went there from my town would invite us to party in the hamptons. The kids at that school were mostly corny.

Watch Blow and write as though you're the lead character.

My boss caught me taking a xanax bar during shift but cant prove it

Attached: 1530901496003.png (1267x785, 97K)

What do you do and how much are you paid?

Xanax is cool if you feel like blacking out, crashing your car and waking up in jail

ATM did this
Thoughts?

Attached: BDE9CCF8-FECF-4117-A012-E2A5A9C6894D.jpg (2437x1859, 2.05M)

Why hasn't there been a Ted Bundy or East Area Rapist for the 21st century? All the cameras and forensics now are ruining all the cool serial killers.

kim jong il is on mexican money?

You can probably bring it to a bank to exchange for an intact one.

Yes.

Yes. He’s our dear leader.
I called the ATM help line and they told me I could do that, but it’s such hassle.

I don't get how actual flyover people could hate where they live. Flyover jokes are a meme. I mean I couldnt live in a flyover because I get claustrophobia type shit if I know the ocean isn't like an hour or two away, but what is wrong with flyovers?
I used to day dream about growing up in kansas or some other place with fields and having nature and not pavement

ZANDO
THIGHS

ZANDO
PEE

>tfw surrounded by beautiful white people
>tfw im ugly and brown

5€ for an hour working in a warehouse

ZANDO
BODY
ODOR

I'm sorry.

ZANDO
SWEAT
SMELL

ZANDO
FEET

which bank?

VERY good edition

Attached: CB454578-1046-4C88-A2BD-8C1C2EEC35F4.jpg (1920x1080, 92K)

Asked my uncle to let me borrow money until my student loans come in, he asks when do I need the money by? say tonight, he stops replying.
Need to pay my car insurance n shiet. Fuck I hate being a full time student fucking shit kill me aaaaaaaarrrrgh

gonna go to perkins

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i_got_sunshine_in_a_bag_HQ.wmv

Attached: 1522984614750.gif (200x220, 119K)

cum lol

Attached: 1463544050880.jpg (300x250, 10K)

Don't you have a credit card?

Attached: 1533056522703.jpg (575x718, 77K)

Is it true that USA was better before september eleven? Why (yes/not)?

Yes
The TSA and Patriot Act didn't exist

"Before 9/11, targeted killings, indefinite detention and government surveillance of communications would have been considered shocking and illegal. But in our new era of boundless war, almost anything goes."

In order to MAGA you guys need to forget 9/11 completely. That was an isolated exception in your entire history.

Little known fact: the ideal dose of melatonin is 300-500mcg, much less than the typical 3-5mg sold at stores. I just order it online.

youtu.be/6ZAc41N2QRU

Have any of you bought items from The Wizard of The Coast or from Blizzard Entertainemnt? What? How do you like the company?

I have played World of Warcraft for 10 years

Hate blizzard tho

"Since September 2001, the United States has grappled with a never-before-seen “global war on terror”. Shifting from the relatively benign environment of the 1990s, we now face a larger and more diverse number of man-made threats than ever before."

Santander

What's your opinion on Christie Golden?

we can thank the military industrial complex

Sort of boring because she never makes characters do anything major or surprising but she’s not bad

That's because she was only allowed to write stories based on Metzen's plot. But now she's entitled. I'm enjoying the pace of her narrative. Since I've been so busy I really need fast readings.

Every single day my apathy and anhedonia get worse.

"In the years since 9/11, the United States has become a more politically polarized country, with less self-confidence about its role in the world. Pressures on the news industry have undercut mainstream media and fed the rise of unscrupulous outlets that spread conspiracy theories and increase divisions."

Didn't you hear me? i am apathetic, so i don't care about that.

How would you guys guess is the quality of Trump's sleep since elected? Would you say he's healthy?

Don't care

Attached: 1534212081748-int.png (1087x1087, 491K)

do not feel strongly about this image one way or the other

Make it happen

Those faggots at the movie theater didn’t give me my fucking milkshake and when I got out there was no one to talk to complain.

This is a conspiracy against me.

Heeeeey......

Attached: 1503316588288.jpg (997x750, 179K)

milkshakes have so much sugar dude it's not worth it my man

Attached: 81C8C289-AA20-41F9-ADE0-48B106B8A659.jpg (636x358, 37K)

you don't want diabetes do you i'm just lookin out for u

theres a milkshake place near me that has like 50 flavors you can get

expensive tho

evens masturbate odds do not

LOTS of blood when i wiped lads

use hemmeroid ointment and suppositories

Haven't felt any symptoms. Just blood

Attached: 1508518751890.jpg (318x405, 21K)

there are no "symptoms" to hemmeroids unless they're very high up, 90% of the time you don't feel a thing from them, you just see blood when you shit/wipe

Do you love them

Nah. This is it i know it