Whats your dream int?

Whats your dream int?

Attached: 1533903955574.jpg (1280x960, 138K)

I want to be a director, despite the fact that i study something entirely different...

azeri girls...

i dream of moving to russia one day, joining the army and making invasion of croatia when war comes

white bf

to fuck you bareback

Impregnate girls as many as possibles.

>you will never have azerbaijan gf

my dream is to unite all germanic peoples in a single country, and invade a large part of eastern europe to serve as lebensraum
heil hotler

Attached: Greater_Germanic_Reich.png (950x785, 129K)

to wake up as a cute girl

My dream is to be hetero and having a normal family, I try my best to like vaginas but it seems like I just can't, just kill me already.

I want to nuke Moscow

Marry a nice girl and move somewhere somewhat rural away from the world and be happy by ourselves

These

acquire world dominance with Serbian army guided by god.

To die in my sleep.

Cacasus girls make my penis ache

I wouldnt mind making babies with her

same
azeris are the best however

Most of the caucasus girls are fugly as shit.

Attached: pic1.jpg (300x300, 25K)

To die in my sleep but be taken over by a robot so my parents aren't sad.

to finish university and get a job as a software engineer up in the bay area.
after achieving financial stability through my career, find a qt to settle down with. never have children and bank on all the saved income.
if mexican culture wasnt so fucked i would tell you to take hrt
anyone in the balkans is a gigantic faggot

Bump

Attached: 1534046809256.jpg (793x786, 54K)

India and Pakistan united

I feel the same way, I've been wanting to join The Marines but I'm in college. We'll make it through.

Having someone at my side when I sleep

So much this

Attached: 1527225765698.jpg (2992x2989, 814K)

is this gril a HAPA? could kinda be southern european too

I want Korean bf.

They have small dicks though

anyone have source on this girl???

The world falling in the chaos and the Mad Max finally emerging.

i would kill dozens and dozens before die!!

Killing social engineering posts like yours

>caring about dicks

Marry a hot girl and some magic happens to free me of this bad spirit who possessed me some years ago. Go to a good place where I can live happy, no poverty around me, no people looking strange to me.

To participate in a world revolution

To see the German national spirit come back

get a cute and funny bf and live as NEETs until mutual suicide at the old age of 35

And get a brown GF.

Attached: Shoujo Kakumei Utena Adolescence Mokushiroku.mkv_snapshot_00.35.59_[2018.03.28_22.08.53].jpg (1659x895, 273K)

I want a billion dollars without any effort.

You would die before you could kill.

she is azeri

Something like that, but instead I gets kidnapped by some advanced alien federation like the one in Mass Effect and get replaced by a flash clone on Earth so no one would noticed I disappeared. I would go on to work at the Citadel and bang alien chicks.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 459K)

I want to find a loyal wife and buy an old farm with a piece of land and raise a family while living off the land

I want to be a real human being.

And a real hero

based and redpilled
to live in an agrarian commune with my cute brown french gf and loads of children working the land and writing books
and slapping this annoying faggot

Attached: dog.jpg (1162x1280, 159K)

I unironically want to make a global conglomerate like samsung and stage a coup and become a parliamentary monarchy with me as kaiser.

underage zoomertard detected

I just want too have a small but comfy house on Schiermonnikoog with a garden, good internet and make enough money to not have to worry about bills in a job that doesn't make me want to die. I guess having a few good friends wouldn't hurt either.

my commune would be better than yours

Attached: manorial.jpg (1438x679, 203K)

I want to nuke Moscow too.

>no castle
lmao rip

Krautniggers tried that and failed, Germans are inferior to Slavs.

well castle wouldnt be very useful with modern weapons would it

you're not a real lord if you don't at least have a tower

every man is a lord of his home

Move to Japan and become a programmer

>I don’t speak japanese
>I hardly know any programming

Life is going great...

I just want some semi-decent job to build an actual life... but I studied some dumb shit and now contemplate suicide pretty much everyday

This but I get picked up by the Culture along with all my friends and family

i dream of starting a new life in St Petersburg and married to a qt russian girl while working in a reputable bank collecting good salary.

Is she that Azeri girl who's in a relationship with the frontman of Violet Cold?