Get ready. LINK to 1000sat EOD

You brainlets really think this is going to pump. Have you learned nothing in 8 months?

Attached: ballsanddick.jpg (1242x481, 556K)

You shouldnt just give fine art away user.

70c end of day. Screen cap this.

I cant even imagine how pathetic one must be to draw a penis on a chart and wish countless other people misfortune for their choice of investment.

Even for Jow Forums you must be in the apex of pathetic beings.

I hope someone will save your soul

Shut the fuck up normie

classic ball and dick pattern were going to cum boys

you need to go back faggot

Amen

Attached: 68D14DC3-4E49-4F32-AFBC-6E6A104A4E0E.png (375x472, 241K)

>he used the word “normie” to try to cover up the fact that he’s the normie.
Found it.

Begin your journey down the righteous path before it's too late to save your eternal soul, sinner.

There's no need for the asspain and 100% baseless FUD, OP. You can still buy in. LINK is still under $1, and at that price, it's a great bargain.

Buy in and stop being so afraid of missing out

Yes. Paying $1 for something worth $0.01 is a berry berry great deal sir! Please, let me buy your bags sir. I want in on this great deal!

>Can’t tell if ironically FUDing his own bag, or actually too stupid to buy

Attached: 9F0D30AD-0381-4B9A-BDB7-FEBE430D0A5D.png (500x544, 278K)

>Please, let me buy your bags sir. I want in on this great deal!

Sorry, friend, but there's no way I'm selling at this low price. You'll just have to buy someone else's LINKs. I am happy, however, that you decided to join the winning team!

Nah its not worth buying this shitcoin because its only valuable with adoption, and its a science experiment ran by a stuttering pothead philosphy major with a big mac addiction and heart problems (didn't you hear he's stepping down because of his heart? kek). It's a neat idea, but it'll just serve as the theoretical basis for the proprietary oracle network that becomes the standard. Sergey knew it would never get adopted which was why after so many years he finally ran an ICO. He wanted his pay out. its always been nothing more than an exit scam user.

$1000 LINK is a joke that won't just not happen EOY, its never happening. You put all your life savings into this for the memes. And you wonder why you're still wagecucking. There's 10x moons popping up all around you and you're just riding this shitcoin down the toilet to the magical world of Sergeyland where you live in an eternal state of JUST

Attached: just2.png (753x504, 562K)

kill yourself

ya... I didn't notice the trips until now. biggest faggot on this board of faggots.

Cup the ballsack OP

I don't even know if you are delusional, joking or trying to offload your bags to be quite frank.

you don't know the dick technique?

Attached: ethbtc.png (1393x737, 81K)

>to be quite pajeet
Quite, indeed. Mmm.

Not less pathetic than autistically drooling over a dead shitcoin for 8 months when far superior competition had arisen.

Jesus is risen!

Seems like fags are trying to get Linkies to sell. Gonna buy more.

is this the bucket/thimble situation assblaster was talking about

nothing has mooned this year

Attached: 1519678001134.jpg (248x203, 8K)