Do you hate posters on Jow Forums?

Do you hate posters on Jow Forums?

I hate that very rude Italian neo nazi from the region of Venice who sucks G*rman dicks.
I hate that Transylvanian poster who think we care about his province.
I hate that one Japanese poster, you know who I mean.
I hate all the Korean posters.
I hate that Egyptian poster.
I hate that black Brazilian who insults white people. He started by insulting the South of the USA, now he insults all the Westerners.
I hate that Germanboo American / German who lives in the USA. I guess he lives in Iowa.
I hate that Chinese Canadian who insults white people and gets so mad when you remember him that China is a shithole and that's why he lives from the welfare of a Western country.
I hate that suicidal Spaniard.
I hate the KARA BOGA Turk(s)

Attached: téléchargement (1).png (216x234, 15K)

Koreans
Any Vancouver faggots

That french guy who hates Germany

Attached: 1527020636226.jpg (1280x842, 115K)

only the transzilva̋nyan faggot and east asians

We are several though.

I hate iki

he is greek

subhuman and nongreekpilled

There's one German with a terabyte of anti UK screencaps / meme images, completely details any conversation about my country, it's very annoying

i hate the people here who have no idea what Jow Forums is at all

pisses me off

I hate that Finnish guy who thinks that shared haplogroups are an adequate predictor of phenotypic similarity

Attached: main-qimg-0fabad5fe58a694eea5bb8c1c642fd43(2).png (602x310, 160K)

Rule of thumb is if you can recognize a poster, he most likely deserves the rope.

I hate the redditors and their forced gypsy menes, the Transylvanian and that one Canadian faggot that's been spamming the board asking for nordic cock.

based frog

The 15cm guy.

Racebaiters

Me?

henlo fren

Attached: 1533866679776.jpg (1000x264, 68K)

I really dislike that gay Finn, his stupid erotic roleplaying and all the other anons who jump on the bandwagon. I just want to round them all up and lock them in a basement, so they can finally fuck each other up the ass and get all that gay shit out of their system.

>that p(F)ersian in canada
>pajeet in canada
>currycel(and basically any incel)
>kurd in canada
>afghan in canada
>lebenese in canada
>pajeet in U.K
>half japanese half afghan in australia
>Al Turdani(Jordanian cancer)
>Edgy Kazakh fedora
>Jow Forums leaf who got beat up by pakis and jamaicans
>faggot leaft
>racist Aussie
>kuzukuzu
>AMWF poster in America
>Bengali fedora
>brazillian who claims italian ancestery

I only hate metaposting

I hate the Brazilian Jow Forumstard
I hate the Jow Forums leaf
I love the Guatemalan

I hate Elizabeth because she won't post her tits. Your husband will never find out, come on

I dislike that guy from the netherlands that says ancient greeks and egyptians were blonde with blue eyes

no, we all do this

Attached: assault spoon.jpg (1200x1491, 121K)

I only hat the Japanese spammer / bot who pollutes the catalog with his retarded threads