Other urls found in this thread:

airdropsforeos.com/en/airdrops/
support.exodus.io/article/690-how-do-i-register-my-eos-address-inside-exodus
binance.com/trade.html?symbol=EOS_ETH
eos.io/faq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

which exchange?

>9355774
EOS is on binance but you need to register your Ethereum address with exodus wallet to get the drop

How do you not know how to reply yet?

All my eos is on Binance but I think I'll try the Exodus registering, it seems easy. What do I need to do just click the register buttons, have over 25 EOS (I have 4,280), and have some ETH? How much ETH do I need?

Just dumped my EOS for the next few hours. The price drops a few % around the time of the airdrop most of the time.

I cant find the airdrop. What airdrop are we talking about?

tell me how pls I have 720 EOS

airdropsforeos.com/en/airdrops/

evolution airdrop

pic related, buy at 17.30$

Attached: eosdacc.png (637x362, 17K)

WHat is evo even?

Just download Exodus wallet and it is quite easy.

I have exodus what now?

binance never honours these airdrops, does it?

support.exodus.io/article/690-how-do-i-register-my-eos-address-inside-exodus

Binance is not supporting the EOS airdrops as far as I know.

thanks user - should I move my 6 ETH to exodus to recieve more EOS?

If I was you I would sell everything you have at least temporarily to EOS to get the max amount from the airdrop. I see now that you do need about 0.005 ETH in Exodus to register your EOS wallet though.

so you get x EOS from each you own? How much is it?

You get about 42 EOS per ETH right now.

I don't know how much of the EOS Evolution tokens we get in the airdrop but I assume it is proportional to how much EOS you own.

42 eos pr eth? seems like a lie

Anons, for claiming such fork you will need to use your EOS private key. I would wait quite some time before doing that, probably transferring my EOS to a second account.

lol man that is just the ratio price, can't be a lie

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=EOS_ETH

Is there an exchange rate between evolution tokens and eos you put in?

Ah ok i misunderstood

So if i registrer my eth wallet i will get some eos (when I have 2000 EOS in my exodus aswell)?

dumped all my EOS

you have to register your EOS wallet in Exodus and have all your EOS in it during the snapshot today

You don't need to give your private key to somebody. They say on their site that if you registered your ethereum wallet via eos.io you are compatible to get the evolution airdrop.

Not true.On their site:

>To allow for an equal distribution between early and late adopters of EOS we’ll be providing two EOS airdrops, the Initial Airdrop and the Scale Airdrop. For the Initial Airdrop taking place on May 10th you will need to have your EOS Tokens properly Registered through EOS.io and stored on an Ethereum compatible wallet in order receive your tokens. If you have at least 25 EOS Tokens in an EOS Registered wallet for which you control the private key (for example a Hardware Wallet, MyEtherWallet, Metamask, etc) then you will automatically receive your Evolution Tokens, there is nothing else you need to do. DO NOT use an exchange wallet.

So I suggest everyone going to eos.io and registering their own eth address to eos network. Everybody holding EOS needs to do this ANYWAY if you plan on holding when mainnet releases.

Thanks for the info man - I have registred my ETH wallet and got my EOS and exodus. Lets get some nice airdrops

EOS maximalist here. We will be getting daily airdrops soon. Just buy hold and enjoy perpetual wealth.

Is MEW running really slow for anyone else trying to register right now? I knew i should have done this weeks ago. I'm such a dumb lazy piece of shit

Is EOS DAg based?

Nah. Tried and true but scalable with inter blockchain communication for infinite scaling. EOS is the best tech

well yes, that works too, I'm just giving the easiest way which is the Exodus wallet which has a big green button to press to register your EOS.

load your shorts

loaded

close in 15 minutes ;)

It isn't even dumping with BTC dumping. Shorts blown the fuck out.

I was promised a dump.

Fucking faggot bitfinnex had my withdrawals locks, can’t get in on this

Short is closed with nice profit.

>infinite scaling
You realize that would actually make eos worthless right?

So I have registered EOS adress on Exodus, what else should I do?

>airdrop
>btc plummets

>EOS barely flinches

I wanted to but more in the dip, wheres muh dip

Attached: django-unchained-samuel-l-jackson.jpg (400x400, 19K)

It was in October

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WHAT AM I MISSING OUT ON AAAAAAAAAAAAÀAAAAAAA I'M GOING GROUND 0

where on eos.io do I register I can't see anything damnit

Make sure you have at least 0.025 eth in your registered account if you registered in the past 2 weeks.

ok i have, and when should i expect airdrop

does anyone know how many tokens we get?

Chain launches in June. Not sure if they are sending eth tokens or just using the private key from registration

Never mind, I moved my tokens and some ethers to a retarded exodus wallet out of my ledger, because this shit is retarded.
I hope I dump and this shitcoin crashes to the ground immediately afterwards.

I hope u get found in a ditch

Easy there pal

but your to fuckin dumb to figure out a ledger....and a mean boy

eos.io/faq
Everytime this is posted in an EOS thread it mysteriously dies. EOS is a scam coin ERC20 with no value or use. Go look for yourself.

Attached: E4B9F9A1-0BF6-416A-95F8-F66F32E616FD.jpg (750x298, 118K)

>he doesn't know how eos works

No, YOU don’t know how EOS works. The ERC 20 scam token you are buying promises you no real EOS tokens. You all are being milked dry by a perpetual ICO.

Brain disease!!!

>no u
Ok dude. See you in a few months when your nothing more than background pink wojac noise.

>to fuckin dumb to figure out a ledger
too*
Also too fucking non-mouthbreeding to trust a third party seed generator for a key. eos.io or bust

breathing* autocorrect

Did anyone else not get anything from the airdrop?

its just the snapshot. you wont receive the tokens till june I believe

fuuugggg I was going to dump when I got them