Bright-red, fully exposed, urinals have been placed across the city of Paris to reduce peeing on the streets

>Bright-red, fully exposed, urinals have been placed across the city of Paris to reduce peeing on the streets.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 964.jpg (950x534, 162K)

Attached: 1 (2).jpg (1225x735, 154K)

Attached: _102956425_hi048657394.jpg (624x351, 29K)

"It's beside the most beautiful townohouse... the Hotel de Lauzun", she said, adding that she was worried the urinal "incites exhibitionism".
"It's horrible," another resident said. "We're told that we have to accept this but this is absolutely unacceptable. Can't people behave?"

>But the local Mayor, Ariel Weil, says the urinals are needed.

"If we don't do anything, then men are just going to pee in the streets," he told Reuters.
"If it is really bothering people, we will find another location."

Attached: 1526760770891.jpg (400x300, 41K)

when you gotta go, you gotta go!

Those things are monstrosities.
Btw where do you guys go when you need to pee in a big city in you're cunt? In most French cities it's a pain in the ass to find a spot.

c'est extra

once when i needed to go really bad i went into a random store and asked if i can use the toilet and they said yes

we go into a shop or restaurant and buy a drink or something, then use their bathroom
or use the bathroom in a metro station if the city has one

How are women supposed to use them. Sexist Frenchies

just go to a toilet at the train station, mall, restaurants, bus depot etc

modt shops or malls have toilets

I always make sure not to get caught out in public, but there are public toilets everywhere in my city. Even if there isn't, every restaurant is required to have a toilets, so you can just pop into McDonalds in an emergency and buy something cheap to compensate.

Usually any store will let you go in and use their restroom.

an alley or something
not hard to find spots around me, plenty of homeless people around who only pee in public

in some cites you can find public services (but they generally require a small fee), otherwise this .

A Dutch woman had her public urinating fine revoked based on this argument.
She was caught publicly urinating during a big public event when the municipality put urinoirs for men everywhere and she argued that by not providing them for women she had no choice

Taco Bell's in the ghetto require you to be "buzzed in" like it's a fucking apartment building to make sure fullbladder cheapos don't pee without buying anything

I've always thought it is retarded that we need to pay to satisfy a natural, uncontrollable need.

streets

I thought “only paying customers can use the bathroom for free” was a Europoor thing

Cleaning them is not free

the business has to pay for plumbing and maintenance though

You only really find it here in the bad parts of major cities.

Most of the country will let you piss for free, thought it’s rude not to buy something.

PEE

>Most of the country will let you piss for free, thought it’s rude not to buy something.
Same over here. Officially every bar has it in their houserules you have to buy something but it’s more of a social contract.

Should be a public service desu
Free, public bathrooms are rare here.

>Free, public bathrooms are rare here.
They do not exist here. I remember as a little kid there was one in the centre of town and it was full of graffiti with blue light everywhere

I only leave my house for work and I can pee there

i remember one time i had to pay 5 JD to take a shit in aqaba, made sure to make as big a mess as possible so the faggots earn their pay well.

are these pay toilets usually pretty clean? we don't have them here so i've never used one

Attached: 2141048886_82fe0effb4_b-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 214K)

we've had these in amsterdam forever why the fuck do they have to make them that awkward in paris

Attached: serveimage?url=https:%2F%2Ffarm8.static.flickr.com%2F7396%2F9740364790_e15a9d31e2_b.jpg&sp=6beab (1024x768, 463K)

I pissed in that one

it looks like a good place to get your wallet stolen

Never really use them, but we have some that are cleaned automatically after every use.

Looks like a Canada Post mail dropbox.

Attached: 1528150277873.jpg (220x211, 10K)

Hopefully we won't reach Russian levels of cleanliness

Attached: clean_city_plus.jpg (500x706, 126K)

Related

Attached: postal-drop-box-canada-uniquely-canadian-front-canadian-post-office-33746253.jpg (800x595, 137K)

>urinoirs
that sounds really fancy

Municipal council is notoriously incompetent, to the point where you'd think they're not incompetent, but sadistically like to degrade the city of light

Those public urinals are actually here to send "gifts" to Canadians to celebrate CETA.

Unique selection of Maghrebine and West African craft beers.

Nobody is supposed to stand behind you

this is truly subhuman

t. Subhuman

Why?

based

Only designated ones though right?

>why
what is next? shitting in public on the streets? cant you just piss at home in a toilet? or find a restourant and ask to use toilet there?

just having piss everywhere on the streets, truly disgusting and inhumane

But that's the point of those urinals, not having piss all over the floor.
I agree this design is retarded though.

I shit once every morning, I piss many times a day, piss once per hour if I drink beers.

If parisian commerces opened their toilets every nigger and chink nearby would fill the place and shit it up

fuckin disgusting. I don't want to see random dudes on the street pissing.

I find a spot to piss in private, like any normal man does. Usually the corner of an empty street. It's very uncommon that I'll need to do this though. Done it a few times when out until like 4 or 5 in the morning.

>Can't people behave?

just seeing the canal saint martin tells all the answers you need

Parisian niggers on suicide watch.

Attached: 1533607843247.jpg (900x720, 525K)

Restaurant, coffee shop or a store. I usually buy something as a courtesy pee fee.
designate it

europe really fell, just die out

no more tears only dreams now