/v4/+freunde

Eternal sissyboi edition

Attached: Unbennant2454.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitești_Prison
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Why_We_Fight
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm3GsSWKyso
youtube.com/watch?v=gsMp8v_QH08
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Horo!

Attached: Spice&Wolf_119.png (700x922, 523K)

Attached: 1534202601567.webm (640x900, 1.94M)

>flat ass
>lotsa blubber
>athlete

what am I missing?

>what am I missing?
good taste

reminder that if it wasnt for the commieshits ambitions and the amerimutts retardation europe wouldve became nearly perfect

Attached: this is the peace that shouldve happened.jpg (1890x1300, 214K)

U incel?

v4pill me on the German language/your local language.

Attached: 3.png (1034x649, 346K)

>incel?
quite the opposite

I just can't tell what kind of athlete she is.

you first

I could never really tell if romanians really are latin or just mongols larping as latins.

well what do you want to know about it exactly?

Hungary x Romania is best ship :3

Attached: tumblr_mna5s2f8ak1rn5249o1_500_by_miabia100-d76sak3.png (500x500, 266K)

once again I was responding to dead thread. fuck me.

Attached: 1529682540798.jpg (2859x2849, 297K)

yeah only if we get back erdély

Churchill wanted to split all germ industry between the winner, winner nations, blow up every industrial assets that cant be mowed and then turn vast areas into fields and turn germans into purely agrarian nation. Americans halted this because they wanted to use germs as valuable asset in cold (presumed hot in future) war. Germs would be the buffer that would take the first hit and therefore yanks needed them relatively strong

traitor

A latin core in a slavic shell.
We're the English of Latin languages. Not as bad, though.
Combine that with the phenomenon of colonial dialects being more conservative, taken to the extreme, and you've got some oddly Italianish, South-slavisg, and Greekish thingy.
What do you think is the most interesting/weirdest part of your language?

t.sv*b dog

We should've just put an end to all you paprika faggots then and there

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-14 Battle of Lechfeld (955) - Wikipedia.png (318x990, 349K)

mutts should have attacked soviets right after berlin. still the marxism would survive but it would take longer

What if nobody gets it?

this is what the anglos wanted too especially churchill

lél

>gives up Délvidék, gives up Erdély, hates Germans
Yep, that's high treason

>losses unknown
nice way of them censoring history and just circlejerking themselves to death. but we shouldve ended g*rms after Pozsony instead of returning home

>my family is the love of my life
>my grandmother and my little ???
help

They still had nuclear advantage. One nuke on Moscow and the USSR is toast.

I just wish the USSR remained in its little bubble and didn't bother anyone else.
We'd still be a corrupt shithole, but at least we'd be as rich as Czechia or Slovenia now.

>hes happier with what we got after ww2
>loves his "overlords"
what a traitor

I guess heavy cav melts horse archers like butter.

I think communism reved up corruption and shit. the nepotism that was during it was unreal and it lasts to this day because of parents living in it passing it to kids etc.

brother

so the whole thing is just a misch-masch made up language?

Didn't the USSR turn you into a agricultural colony for shits and giggles?

actually this is the only case of which I know where horse archers got fucked up by heavy cavalry
normally they totally rekt everything in their way, same thing a few centuries later with the Mongols

Like what? make it its own nation?
actually horse archers constantly btfod heavy knights with their faked retreat and ambush tactics. it wasnt until they started to adapt to those tactics and remained in rank thus rendering the faked retreat useless

Soviets had massive armies in germany at that time while americans actually had very little. It was in fact best possible time for soviets to move on. But i think stalin got spooped by nukes. Otherwise he would probably go for it. Americans could in theory invade commie zone, but in their political system the politicians couldnt get away with declaring massive war with potential casualties in millions. The best course of actions for them was to wait commies out, which they ultimately did

Any recommendations about what higher education to get? I'm fluent in English, decent but not great at maths, good at IT besides programming (have an IT technician title) and I like to fuck around with logistics. It should be noted that it'd be a part-time study as I have to work during the week to provide for my house which is physically falling apart.
I wanted to go for English philology but luckily realized that it's a stupid fucking idea in this day and age and I have just a few days to make my final decision.

Attached: rakun.jpg (507x539, 136K)

I heard stories about knights peppered with arrows and looking like hedgehogs. Are they just memes?

I think its certainly possible especially with thousands of horsearchers.

completely

Hungarians got completey FUBAR with their meme darts at Augsburg against heavy cav

I'm mean the US got involved in two massive world wars in less than 25 years and the general public was more than happy to support it. Propaganda works wonders if you know how to use it. If they really wanted to go toe to toe with the Soviets they would find some made-up reason to do it. They simply chose not to.

they wanted to use Wermacht but thats weird since it had to be completely devastated by that time

is it fake or did soviets really had americans pows in ww2 and never returned them?

we can't chose your future for you m8

dunno about ww2 but in ww1 USA went to great lengths to stay out of the war, and even when they entered they were no friends of the Entente

gender studies at CEU
it will become really popular in few years.

I'm just asking for recommendations based on my interests. I'm still going to make the decision on my own obviously

It did. This place still had a tradition of corruption from turkish times, but it was more inline with Euro corruption, if worse.
Then tovarisii came and sociopathy was normalised.
Aye. An area spanning from jewkraine to hoholdova.

They entered the war because the war was already won by this point. The British blockade decimated the German industry. It was only a matter of time before Germany falls. By going to war with the Central Powers they secured a lot of lucrative contacts on rebuilding France and helping maintain the British colonial empire. It was just good business.

Could be fake but Soviets considered the Allies as friends of convince and nothing more so they definitely they could do some shady things.

Traitors like you will be hanged

Romania has always been the shithole of Europe. Even though communism didn't helped them it didn't really make things much worse.

>Romania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitești_Prison

Do you like pancakes?

Attached: Megumin[Please_be_patient].png (170x162, 36K)

My point exactly.

>reeducating

atleast they kept them alive

soviets shot every SS member on sight

Hai.
Grandmama made me pancakes. We had rose jam and Nutella. Much yum.

you mean palačinky

Yes, he probably meant palačinke

I dont onow about soldiers, but there was decent number of americans that went to ussr during great depression because they fell for the workers paradise meme. They even started playing baseball in Moscow parks and turned the sport into short time fad that many russians tried to emulate.
But most of the, eventually ended up im goolags because they were seens as dangerous elements, especially after 1945. Many of the russkies that played baseball with them ended up in goolags as well

>Pfannkuchen

Attached: 15331450506177.jpg (811x811, 50K)

Yeah, naleśniki are pretty good

>Pfannkuchen

Attached: Aqua[Ахахахахаха].gif (384x372, 1.84M)

Such was live in the Soviet Union. I don't know how some people can be nostalgic about it.

>he doesn't get the supreme logic behind that word

Attached: 1480967059159.jpg (762x900, 161K)

>They entered the war because the war was already won by this point.
no, they entered with the explicit goal to bleed dry the old continent, to humble them all and establish themselves as the greatest global power
another reason for entry was the financial entanglement through debts of british and french governments to american banks
the war was far from won when they entered the war especially with Germans securing their eastern front and establishing some of the much needed food deliveries from Ukraine
the securing of contracts could have been done without their involvement in the war, and post war they funded germans too
and they certainly were no friends of the British

rate this instatoth

Attached: 25 0 22 2.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

would berry

King Arthur...

Attached: 1497817161257.png (694x752, 674K)

Germany's best hope of winning was a rapid knock-out blow, destroying their enemies quickly and then forcing a peace treaty. If the war bogged down in stalemate, then the Allies greater depth of resources would allow them to grind Germany down through attrition and ultimately defeat them. In fact that's what happened. The war was over by 1916. The Allies were getting stronger and stronger and the Central Powers were getting weaker. US only entered the war when victory was assured. Their troops didn't change the outcome of the war. It simply sped up Germany's defeat by forcing their hand into commiting most of their available forces into their failed 1918 spring offensives.

The general public in the US only supported entry into WWII after Pearl Harbor. Europe was more or less an afterthought to the average American in 1940. The heavy propaganda was all made from 1942 to '45.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Why_We_Fight
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm3GsSWKyso

isnt that ass bit squarish? like not proper heart (wide hips) or even bubble

For me, hips are extra, but that ass needs to have some meat. She's obviously arching her spine, which in frontal photos creates an illusion of a slimmer, smaller waist, but you can see there's something to grab on that ass. Narrow hips and a flat ass is a problem, but her hips and that ass is definitely not a problem

it's okay to be gay, user

>supreme logic
>germans

Attached: Satania[Ахахаха].gif (540x304, 1.6M)

Attached: NSFW_0864.jpg (1050x1400, 250K)

>palačinky
My grandma cooks sometimes пaлишки.

Attached: Так вот что.jpg (400x400, 25K)

I just like the wide hips the most.

Attached: 59 59.jpg (951x1523, 219K)

>then the Allies greater depth of resources would allow them to grind Germany down through attrition and ultimately defeat them
absolutely false, repeatedly UK government came close to defaulting on their debts, they were struggling too, they were not having as good time as you portray them to, they had immense trouble in Ireland and Raj
>US only entered the war when victory was assured
US only entered the war after Germans did some incredibly stupid shit because they were convinced US was gonna enter anyways, in the end making their entry come about, US was resolute about staying out of the war and any future european wars too, but silly old Germans forced their hand

Too late for that, these types already existed.

Attached: b65.jpg (600x767, 57K)

>boost a rogue to 110
>Start a Demon Hunter and level it
>Queue for dungeon
>4 demon hunters and 1 druid
>Quest
>Only meet with demon hunters
What the fuck?

quicker leveling, like with DKs

Why is there an animeposting Russian here
I have no problem with russians but I have a problem with anime
Я нeнaвижy aнимe

Blessing this thread

Attached: ottoni5.jpg (467x595, 37K)

Attached: based.jpg (500x269, 30K)

pofájat?

Sure the British had o lot of trouble keeping their empire together but the Central Powers had it way worse nonetheless. Apart from the blockade leading to shortages in vital raw materials such as coal and metals, the blockade also deprived Germany of supplies of fertiliser that were vital to agriculture. Germany introduced numerous government controls on food production and sale, but these proved to be badly thought out and worsened the effects of the British naval blockade. Substitute foodstuffs were produced from a variety of unappetising ingredients, but their nutritional value was negligible and Germans became increasingly malnourished from 1916 onwards. The food shortages caused looting and riots not only in Germany but also in Vienna and Budapest. Also, during the winter of 1916 to 1917, there was a failure of the potato crop, which resulted in the urban population having to subsist largely on Swedish turnips. That period became known as the Turnip Winter. Overall, up to 750k Germans perished due to malnutrition. Germany was in no shape to continue the war. British had their fair share of problems but Germany was fucked when it got bogged down on the Western front and couldn't delivere a knock-out blow fast enough.

that's why i made the point about ukraine and brest litovsk in general, by securing the east they started to improve their dire supply situation, the peace talks took much longer because they got memed on by Trotsky and worsened the situation
expanding eastwards is a signature move of german foreign policy for last 100 years at least the, the world wars and EU is proof enough

another 3-4 hours wasted

>wasted
how?

youtube.com/watch?v=gsMp8v_QH08

Attached: 1527903686821.jpg (354x286, 28K)

eu4

>eu4

Imo, it's meh. Mostly because I like WW1/WW2 time. Have you tried Darkest Hour?

nah, I'm not good at all with any other grand strategy, just eu4 and ck2

CK2 is super cool. I really like the Role-playing in it but I had such a hard time to learn it, it almost made me give up.

Yeah it definitely can be overwhelming at first, but for me it was way easier than even trying to learn HoI4 or Victoria 2, I just got into it pretty quickly after messing around with buttons and mechanics

Darkest Hour is right next to Victoria 2 when it comes to GS games