Next 6 month you would live in one of this country

Next 6 month you would live in one of this country.

Take your choose

Attached: 15342605338310[1].jpg (690x455, 74K)

Tunisia

Egypt

Ukraine because Lviv(Lwów) is a polish city anyway

Ukraine of course.

Tunisia

Georgia

Ukraine because Lviv(Львoв) is a russian city anyway

Ukraine

Polish tourists are welcome in Ukraine. But please don't go to the east it's not safe

Ukraine 100%. Kiev and Lviv are nice.

although I have rich friends in India/Pakistan who would take care of me. kind of cheating though

Ukraine, then Azerbaijan

Attached: 25826[1].jpg (790x518, 107K)

Georgia

Attached: download.jpg (550x410, 41K)

Ukraine

Ukraine I guess since it has the most Catholics and I don't want to miss church

Tunisia
could I survive only with English (or German lel) though?

this

Ukraine's mostly Orthodox...

Georgia.

Ukraine because Lviv(Livovez de los angeles) is a chilean city anyway

Anyone not responding Georgia is dumb af

India, actually.

Ukraine>Georgia>>>some okay part of India
yes but everyone will try to rip you off

georgia india or tunis

Yeah thats why I said "the most Catholics" (of the countries listed) and not "mostly Catholics".
The most Catholics = More Catholics than Egypt etc has Catholics
Mostly Catholics = More Catholics than Orthodox.

English can be confusing sometimes

Georgia. I'm astonished by the quality of life they manage to maintain at such a low level of prices and wealth. Usually when a country becomes more developed it also becomes more expensive with both prices and wages shooting up, but Georgia simply stays cheap.

Attached: Tbilisi3000-0ad4f342aa32.jpg (1470x980, 269K)

Ukraine

yeah I noticed I misunderstood you when I read your post again, sorry about that

though I think India actually has more Catholics in absolute numbers, like 20 million or so

Ukraine. The best qts are there

Algerie of course

Attached: 1531964706488.jpg (1334x750, 74K)

Very true wouldn't mind stopping by Kerala or Goa either.

Ukraine. Basically, it's just smaller and more poor version of Russia, so i won't have to adapt to foreign culture or even study the language.

Sakatvelo.

Ukraine without a second thought!
India is poo land and I don't like indians that much( their accents are horrible), no muslim countries cuz they all suck and I don't really know what there's to do in Kosovo.
Also Ukraine has hot fucking girls and people are apparently pretty nice there

How is Georgia doing nowadays?

georgia
has higher gdp per capita than most western european cunts
only downside are all the black people in atlanta

K*sovo is also muzzie btw

Probably Pakistan or India t b h. Good food and I could live like a white god there.

India

As a Catholic I would like to poo in the streets with my fellow Catholics in Goa and Kerala.

>being religious

Georgia looks comfy.

Huh, Ukraine is cheaper than India. Surprising t.bh.

Kosovo or Ukraine. At least they're white.

Georgia

I'm just pulling this out of my ass but I would guess your cities are more expensive than Ukraine but that your rural areas are cheaper.

Because they are not developed and don't have a lot of jobs.

Ukraine, Georgia or Azerbaijan
Tunisia seems interesting too

tunisia unironically

Wouldn't Algeria have better job opportunities?

Georgia is the patrician choice. It looks comfy as fuck.

Attached: Svaneti.jpg (1024x514, 445K)

Yeah but what do they do for work there? I don't know shit about their economy.

Georgia

>white god

No, you wouldn't. I'm white and have lived in India for several years. You'll make friends in South Asia easier than you would in the United States--getting laid is marginally easier, too, provided you're attractive and familiar enough with the dating culture to not scare women off.

That aside, you'll be constantly judged and bombarded by con artists and touts. Even if you speak proficient Hindi, property brokers and other "businessmen" will try to bleed you for extra commission and nonexistent fees when you're renting an apartment. Landlords will try to tell you what you can and can't cook inside, and, as a white man, it's assumed that you'll be a disgusting degenerate. Your neighbors will sperg out if you ever bring a girl home, unless you're living in an especially affluent area (and even then, you will be deemed a degenerate by the neighborhood aunties, and any girl you date will be branded a slut).

No joke, I love India, but the "White God" thing is kind of a myth. Yes, people will want to take selfies with you, but that's about as far as it goes. The second you do something that seems marginally incompatible with the local culture, prepare to be treated as less than human.

Apparently agriculture, mining and miscellaneous stuff for Europe. Their economy seems to be growing a decent amount these last few years so it'd be pretty OK for a modest country like them.

Do they just abhor casual sex?

Jesus Christ, mate. They're that stuffy and conservative about sex even in the cities? I'd have expected a more liberal and relaxed attitude there, or at least a culture of minding one's own business.

What's their deal with white people and cooking though? That's kind of weird. Like what's generally prohibited to be cooked?

Give Lwow back

Varies.

There are loads of men and women on Tinder. A lot of Indian guys say they're cool with casual sex, but quickly become possessive even in noncommittal relationships.

Times are changing for urban and affluent folk, but the typical middle-aged Indian mom or dad thinks that simply having a boyfriend or girlfriend (let alone premarital sex) is essentially shameful.

It depends, really. Younger people tend to be more open about sex, but most folks in my social circle are highly educated and come from liberal families.

You see plenty of degeneracy in cities like Mumbai--it's still a pain in the ass to hook up or date, though.

Cooking thing varies from place to place. If you're in an apartment complex that's owned by a corporation or landlord who lives off-site, nobody will try telling you what you can and can't do. But if you're in middle-income or an upper-middle class rental with a landlord who lives in the same building, they may object to you cooking meat or certain kinds of meat (pork, beef, etc). I've had landlords tell me "no friends allowed," "no girlfriends allowed," "no drinking," "no coming home past 10pm," etc.

>I've had landlords tell me "no friends allowed," "no girlfriends allowed," "no drinking," "no coming home past 10pm," etc.
I don't even think this is legal in America. Can you be evicted for disobeying these rules?

In any case I guess I'll get with the bandwagon and change my answer to Georgia, although I'd still like to visit India someday.

Georgia obviously

Attached: 1486487459676.png (1200x1000, 841K)

Definitely visit India. As long as you don't mind the pitfalls of traveling in the developed world, it's a country well worth seeing. Frankly, I think it's one of a few places that can offer almost anything within a relatively small area. In terms of physical geography, South Asia has it all--vast deserts, rainforest, towering mountains, prairie and plains, beaches. From New Delhi, you can get to any imaginable ecosystem within $30 and an overnight train ride.

Can't even get started on the culture, histories, and diversity (linguistic, cultural, historical, religious, ethnic, etc), either.

Sometimes shit about India gets to me, but as long as you accept it for what it is--not romanticizing its faults or focusing too thoroughly on its shortcomings--you'll enjoy yourself.

Definitely Georgia. More peaceful the better.

>almost anything within a relatively small area. In terms of physical geography, South Asia has it all--vast deserts, rainforest, towering mountains, prairie and plains, beaches
Huh, it's kinda like the Asian Argentina in that way.

Georgia of course

Only been to a handful of places in South America, and neither one was Argentina. Thought traveling around there was a bit expensive, though?

One of the nice things about India is that anyone with a little disposable income can travel around. There are hotels and transportation options for every budget, although you really do get what you pay for.

Trains are great, though. You can get anywhere in the entire damn country for less than $30 or $40 in air-conditioned tranquility. Even the sleeper cars can be comfy in winter, provided you keep an eye on your stuff and don't wind up on a particularly busy route.

I really love Latin America--I'd like to go to Brazil someday soon, too--but one of the big benefits of India is that men don't have to think twice about walking down an empty street, at least in most places. Can't even remember the last time I felt physically endangered or threatened here.

Tunisia

Why is India relatively safe for a poor country anyway? With how much of a mess it seems to be in many other ways I'm surprised they're not like us in that regard.

why tho

Kosovo

Attached: 1518125164242.png (353x334, 121K)

It's just that we're a very conservative and ancient nation where bloodlines and family means a lot. This is why caste and ethnos is so important here

I'm not joking but you will unironically get killed or hacked to death if you date/marry an upper caste rich Hindu girl in India.

It's even worse if you're black. There's a few black immigrants nearby and one of them started dating a desi girl (she was not upper caste or rich).

He was fired from his job and kicked out of the housing colony. No one will ever give him a house to stay in now much less a real job

Azerbaijan

>you will unironically get killed or hacked to death if you date/marry an upper caste rich Hindu girl in India.
So everyone else's fair game or do they expect you to leave India/marry a White girl from abroad if you plan on staying?

berndpilled

Based poos

Been to Ukraine several times, was very comfy, I was surprised to see so many white people, it was hard to find a non white. My Danish town is 30% Arab 10% Black 10% Asian

Dunno. I can think of a few factors that might come into play, ranging from the difficulty of procuring firearms to the country's culture and sociopolitical circumstances.

Most Asian countries I've visited seem relatively safe, impoverished or not. Thailand, for instance, isn't a scary place unless you're completely naive or get mixed up with illegal activity. I haven't visited China, but one of my relatives is the CEO of a healthcare company in Beijing and doesn't seem remotely stressed about his own safety.

India does have its rough spots, but they tend to be contained or in out-of-the-way places. Some of New Delhi's satellite cities suffer from regular carjackings and armed robbery, but nobody who doesn't need to go to those areas ever does.

I've dated plenty of upper-caste Hindu girls without issue; I've even met several of their parents. One girl's mom--who even knew we were dating, just not sleeping together--said I reminded her of a popular Bollywood actor.

I don't worry about violence from most educated and affluent folk. I'd be far more frightened of the consequences of going out with a girl whose folks are lower-middle or simply middle-class. They're the ones who often haven't had the chance to appreciate a non-Indian cultural perspective.

He's exaggerating--I've seen a handful of married interracial couples in India.

However, if you're thinking about marriage, you probably will experience a significant push-back from your partner's parents. It probably won't be violent, but more conservative types may threaten to disown their daughter unless she terminates the relationship.

Generally the biggest reservation Indians have about whites is our reputation for being quick to divorce; that's a huge no-no in India, even when separation may be the best possible outcome for everyone involved.

Black dudes have it way, way worse than whites when it comes to acceptance.

Just as a quick addendum, it's the same with Indians in the United States--a lot of brown chicks date white dudes in college, but their parents don't view Caucasians as proper marriage material. I remember some girl telling me that her mom used to say, "Best to marry an Indian (of their particular caste and community). Maybe white, but definitely no black, no Muslim."

Retard

India

Attached: Dark_Soul-874e12dc-9328-3269-ac4f-7dbabc7fdedc.jpg (720x1280, 44K)

It's not an exaggeration

There's been many white and black dudes who've been killed for trying to marry an Indian girl. This even happens in the West

I don't think you understand. I'm Indian-American, Boston born and the reason we marry/date within our race is because marrying a foreigner is seen as a cardinal sin because you dilute your bloodline. Your kids are half castes, your culture is ruined and your family ties destroyed.

White people are the only one we sometimes make an exception for cause they look similar and the kids don't look like outcastes. Even MENA/Arab girls would be fine but the issue is they are muslim

Pakistan becuase i wont notice much different from where i live

Attached: file.png (960x720, 942K)

The latter

foreigners just cannot integrate here well at all. Many blacks are somehow immigrating here and people absolutely hate them. One black guy got beaten to death in a local mall

Whites still have it much better and Asians are seen as local (from the NE part of india)

Ukraine or Georgia obviously

Is there a difference between how they treat different types of White people? Do Mediterraneans who could maybe pass as Bollywood actors get treated differently from British or Nordic people?

People from the NE are still harassed and catcalled in many of the cities

we would probably know more about the subject if USians were not so retarded when it comes to ethnic statistics. until recently lots of medical data in the US collected by federal agencies just used 'asian' to designate anyone from the entire continent basically. very problematic considering south asians have substantially higher rates of ASCVD and type two diabetes mellitus than, say, chinese

Probably Ukraine so I can take day trips to other European countries

Based Indians.

american sabbatical was fun. now time to recommence suffering on the ukraine

Attached: heritage meme.jpg (3917x1538, 759K)

azerbaijan isn't a real country

Yes, you are absolutely right

lMediteranneans can easily LARP as high caste rich Indians and get all the social/cultural privileges associated with it. They're seen as one of us than foreign. Our ex Prime Minister married an Italian woman and no one cared much. Their son is now leader of our main opposition party and seen as full Indian rather than foreign

basically if you're olive skinned, dark hair, dark eyed with caucasian features you are at the top of the social hierarchy here

On the other hand, Nords can never be seen as locals and are considered foreigner forever.

>White people are the only one we sometimes make an exception for cause they look similar and the kids don't look like outcastes.
U wot m8?
Whites and Indians don't look similar in any way.

georgia

Neither is Italy.

we already do, the results are statistically significant

Indian men and women marry mostly other Indians, exception being whites. Indian men are a little more likely to marry white women than the other way round but thats about it

Attached: ui68ig35wl911.jpg (626x640, 105K)

The Ukraine as my mom is an Ukrainian Jew

they're both technically caucasian so the kids are fine can go either white or indian passing or inbetween. Don't get so triggered Hans

with blacks and asians, the kids downright look foreign and outcastes

Algeria

Georgia because it's just a few states South anyways