You ready for the moon?

You ready for the moon?

Attached: ipsxkirbymeme.png (632x570, 234K)

user /biz has moved on to Colx for an easy 10X before it hits the new exhanges and we start shilling on reddit. Stop this pajeety bag shit on Idex

When moon?

Only got 50k...

Nice meme dude!

We are already at the bottom, so it can only go up from here.

I know the feeling of not having enough. I personally only have 760k.

Attached: ipsxlet.jpg (164x211, 15K)

600k strapped in. Not sure when it’s gonna take off but this shit is gonna be glorious

3 mill here at 100 sats. Awaiting comfy news for staking

What was the final straw for you? When you finally said fuck it, I'll buy 500k+?

>blocks your path

Attached: Unknown.jpg (212x237, 10K)

>bagholding and shilling a dead pnd

IPSX was cool in April, not anymore

Damn son you’re gonna be comfy

Anyone know why about half the supply is locked right now? 800M circulating 1.7B total supply

Stay broke

Sold 10m over the past week, great coin that will likely hit 1$ in 2019, will get back in eventually

I am ready.

Attached: 231234.png (259x194, 48K)

what's your estimate on COLX?

It's up a lot right now...

Damn why sell everything?

600k kirbys here. comfy

>pnd
this isn't an ORI thread faggot this is a 1-2 year hold

feels weird man why is ori bad... :/ someone would say the exact same thing but flipped in a different thread desu...time to go elseware for some researxch

They have chronic adhd and are too impatient to hodl. They saw december and said I want that NOW! Well too bad fuckos that's not how this works.

this

Attached: ipsxkirby.png (547x482, 548K)

origami is a joke. it does nothing original. the only reason its even this high is because of a coordinated shill campaign a few weeks ago. if you hate money you should invest in district0x or one of the many other marketplace dapps.

IPSX went under 1 cent, anyone who still hasn't accumulated enough should do it now. Now is literally the perfect time to buy!

Attached: ipsxpepe.png (400x400, 141K)

This seems scammy

What about it seems scammy?

The meme, not the project.

I think the order book on Bibox ETH pair is getting cooked pretty well. Considering scooping some more but I’m afraid they might drop it some more in the coming days

staking announcement coming soon. tread lightly kirbro