1)you are a son of a bitch

1)you are a son of a bitch
2)do you have more CУКA БЛЯTЬ or KARA BOĞA admixture?

1)Broatia
2)an equal balance of both

Attached: East-European-admixture.gif (800x1163, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1b#R1b1a1a2_(R-M269)
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5453665/Was-Cheddar-man-white-all.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_of_the_Romans#List_of_rulers_who,_in_a_more_literal_sense,_also_could_be_described_as_"Last_of_the_Romans"
ohtuleht.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1)belorussia
2)help me...

bump

you don't have CУКA БЛЯTЬ admixture... you ARE the CУКA БЛЯTЬ

Big if true
Some Finns really do look like slavs

Attached: 13-3-9830929.jpg (1198x674, 88K)

:(((((

>The Scottish
jesus christ what

also
>R-M269 is now the most common Y-DNA lineage in European males. It is carried by an estimated 110 million males in Europe.
>R-M269 has received significant scientific and popular interest due to its possible connection to the Indo-European expansion in Europe. Specifically the R-L23 (R-Z2103) subclade has been found to be prevalent in ancient DNA associated with the Yamna culture. David Anthony considers the Yamna culture to be the Indo-European Urheimat.[45] According to Haak et al. (2015), a massive migration from the Yamna culture northwards took place ca. 2,500 BCE, accounting for 75% of the genetic ancestry of the Corded Ware culture, noting that R1a and R1b may have "spread into Europe from the East after 3,000 BCE". All the seven Yamna samples belonged to the R1b-M269 subclade.
>R-M269 likely originated in Western Asia and was present in Europe by the Neolithic period. The distribution of subclades within Europe is substantially due to the various migrations of the Bronze and Iron Age. Western European populations are divided between the R-P312/S116 and R-U106/S21 subclades of R-M412 (R-L51).
>Distribution of R-M269 in Europe increases in frequency from east to west. It peaks at the national level in Wales at a rate of 92%, at 82% in Ireland, 70% in Scotland, 68% in Spain, 60% in France (76% in Normandy), about 60% in Portugal, 53% in Italy, 45% in Eastern England, 50% in Germany, 50% in the Netherlands, 42% in Iceland, and 43% in Denmark.

So basically the Scottish are weirdly slavic and the Welsh are the most genetically European people in the world.

>most genetically European people in the world.
That would be the balts.
>most Yamna admixture
>most WHG and least ENF admixture
>more blondes and light eyed people than in scotland

um, sweetie

Attached: 1520995327128.png (986x1118, 854K)

>anime forum enthusiasts trying to get a grasp of genetics by looking at infographs posted online

>infographs

>autosomal dna is a thing
>still taking haplogroups seriously

I have no idea why this terrible chart still gets posted.

Still, the fact remains that lithuanians are the most indo-aryan people in the world, I hope this fact doesn't hurt your feefees.

Your habloshits don't mean anything. And if we go with them, then only I carriers are European

Haplogroups tell very, very little.

Being European doesn't mean anything when we go back so far everyone was eating berries

>R-M269 is now the most common Y-DNA lineage in European males. It is carried by an estimated 110 million males in Europe
>Distribution of R-M269 in Europe increases in frequency from east to west. It peaks at the national level in Wales at a rate of 92%

Attached: 1509186003988.jpg (273x366, 66K)

Other Finns have said that I looked like a slav. The called me Vladimir and stuff. Gedmatch said that I'm pretty close to Russian, mixed slav and Polish eventhough I'm Finnish by genes. I guess it makes sense then.

t. ortodoksi

what are east european and west asian refering to? indo-europeans, i assume, and ..?

slavs and arabs

More CУКA БЛЯTЬ my slavic brother :DDD

Attached: slav.jpg (276x280, 24K)

slavs are indo-europeans though, no?

Did you read the text you copypasted? It's from the steppe around Volga(Yamna culture)
Just because it was raped into Wales doesn't mean it was there before I2

Mom's side of family is, I'm not.

R came from asia. I is the only European hablogroup

idk
western europeans are indo europeans too

we wuz eating berries and shit

I don't care about hablogroups, i just want to prove that bong wrong

we are all brothers
peace and love brother

my understanding is that old europeans were hunter-gatherers (haplogroup I), spreading from the pyrenees after the last glacial periods. then early neolithic farmers were spreading from anatolia first to southern europe, then to france, britain and germany. finally finno-ugric folks (haplogroup r1c) and indo-europeans (haplogroup r1a) came from the ural mountains and the pontic-caspic steppe respectively, conquering northern europe. all europeans are mix of mostly old europeans, hunter-gatherers and early neolithic farmers, where southern europe is more influenced by early neolithic farmers and northern europe is more influenced by indo-europeans.

a-anyway: still dont know what west asian and east european is supposed to mean here

>I don't care about hablogroups, i just want to prove that bong wrong
I'm not tho
In terms of haplomemes, R1b is THE European haplogroup. R-M269 in particular is the most common Y-DNA lineage in European males. Wales has the single highest national level of this.
Nobody cares about a bunch of ambiguously Baltic/Nordic peoples when western Europe in general is the only relevant qualifier for being European. And Wales, in particular, beating all else. Pig-faced pseudo-slavs from non-countries simply do not compare.

Attached: 1509983884030.png (900x900, 213K)

georgians and lithuanians

West Asian admixture
This admixture seems to have originated around the Caucasus and the Iranian plateau. It was absent in Neolithic European farmers, but starts appearing at low frequency in Chalcolithic farmers in the Balkans and Central Europe (including Ötzi the Iceman). Most of it was probably propagated to southern Europeby by Late Bronze Age and Early Iron Age expansions from the Middle East, including the Minoan Greeks and the Etruscans, then again later by migrations from the Near East to Southeast Europe within the Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman Empires. Some of it would have been spread by the Romans around western Europe. Note the resemblance with the distribution of Y-DNA haplogroup J2.

East European admixture
This East European component represents about a third of the Mesolithic European admixture in the Dodecad K12 calculator, the rest being made up of the Northwest European above. Note the resemblance with the distribution of Y-DNA haplogroup R1a.

West Asian is more Persians and Anatolians than Arabs. You can see on your map that the population with the highest incidence of that admixture is the Georgians, Circassians and Kurds, and the Arabs are peripheral to the areas of its most common occurence.

Me, I'm a mix of continental Croatian, Slovenian and Montenegrin, so I have a roughly equal share of both. And that is reflected in my looks, I'd say.

You still don't get it. 'R' DOESN'T ORIGINATE FROM EUROPE, WHILE 'I' DOES
Balts are the most European Europeans. They look like aryan gods compared to manlet bongs with their beady brown eyes

>the most European Europeans
This statement makes zero sense, Estonian in Finland

Those three groups are pretty much the same people

Yes it does. It doesn't matter which admixture chart i throw at you, because balts will always be the purest.

Attached: admixture.png (995x1484, 76K)

I don't know if you mean Middle Easterners or Yugoslavs with that. But true Slovenians generally tend to percieve themselves as being physically different from the 'southerners'.

>continental Croatian, Slovenian and Montenegrin
čefurji raus

surname is still uniquely Slovenian and can only be found in Croatia beign borne by the descendants of Slovenes, so I consider myself ethnically Slovenian. All the more because I was never taught your language.

>admixture
>haploshit
Major cringe, race is literally all that matters.

montenegrin

Attached: B5C91861-BBB2-4B31-A9DE-24004FF96571_mw1024_n_s.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

slovenian

Attached: Miro-Cerar.jpg (993x700, 116K)

we churka now

both equally low

slovenian (no Yugo blood, German surname)

Attached: predsednik-sds-janez-jansa_2 (1).jpg (750x500, 109K)

he is some pre-slavic slovenian i guess

Crnogoria=Srbija=Hrvatska=Bosanska

no, he might be swarthy, but he isn't square headed enough to be serbobosniomontenegrinocroatian

>Yes it does.
No it doesnt. It's illogical

>Balts are the most European Europeans
'Balts' are barely white. When people think European, they don't think of a bunch of destitute formerly Soviet eastern European non-countries. They think of real western Euro countries like Britain, France, Spain, Italy, Germany. Real, proper Europe. Largely corresponding to the the R1b haplogroup. Wales, in particular, beating all else.
Statistically, most Europeans are R1b. The most relevant and important and European people in Europe are peoples who are heavily R1b. The most R1b place in the world is Wales. Thus, the most European people are the Welsh, not some Baltic slav snowniggers.
On top of being pig-faced slavs, you're too pig-headed to accept this fundamental European reality.

Attached: Geographical_distribution_of_haplogroup_frequency_of_hgR1b1b2.png (1280x1023, 368K)

strange, the dot marked as SL is almost the exact spot where the paternal line of my family is first recorded in history some 300 years ago (around Karlovac in Croatia, just across the border)

>That would be the balts.
geez
In prehistoric times the lands of baltic tribes were inhabited by the uralic tribes and after indo-european migration they mixed with each other the only indo-europeans who still retained its ancient language were estonians and livonians (rip)

Attached: 342px-Britonia6hcentury.png (342x600, 71K)

>In prehistoric times the lands of baltic tribes were inhabited by the uralic tribes and after indo-european migration they mixed with each other the only indo-europeans who still retained its ancient language were estonians and livonians (rip)

Finnics arived there only in late bronze age/early iron age, retard. Indo-Europeans were there before.

You still can't get over the fact hablogroups don't mean a thing in the grand scheme of things
I don't care if people associate brown southrons as the true europeans. Balts are the most beautiful Europeans and they are also the purest Europeans. That is what matters the most

Uralic men arrived from the east, took indo-slave women and bred with them around 2000 years ago, yes it's true.

the Welsh were literal sheepshaggers until the Normans whipped them into shape, and their most noteworthy native son is the man who tried to erase Welsh culture for good - Henry VIII. The Welsh are about as noteworthy as the Slovenians historically, which is fitting, since our countries and capital cities are roughly the same size.

Proud son of kara boga here (englistan)

>Balts are the most beautiful Europeans
"No."

>they are also the purest Europeans.
Haploshittery is bad but autismal DNA is far worse. The only people who care about it are Amerimutts and eastern Europeans who use it as a coping mechanism for the fact they're Mongoloids. They make up an artificial concept of "whiteness" based on muh HG admixture and then claim that they're the "whitest", meanwhile the true whites (racially white, that is) live in the north and west. A Nordic Italian is far whiter than a Baltid Balt and no amount of genetics forum screeching can change that.

>Finnics arived there only in late bronze age/early iron age, retard. Indo-Europeans were there before.
You are retard. Finns arrived to Russia/Baltics/Scandinavia thousands years before indo-europeans leaved Ukraine.

You are illegal immigrant. You have to go back my half-mongoloid friend.
The violet is a residue inherited from the finnic first nations.

Oh yes, salty with a little bit of extra cringe. Just the way I like it.

Balts have most models per capita
You are manipulative shitskin from Albania so you don't know how beautiful Balts really are

Lol retard, literally there's literally no haplogroup N here before iron age.

Read The genetic prehistory of the Baltic Sea region.

>nordic italians

Attached: lol.jpg (540x360, 54K)

>Lol retard, literally there's literally no haplogroup N here before iron age
But Baltoslavs invaded this land recently and separated linguistically. In fact Estonians are also genetically Baltic, but they retained their language and the indo-european speakers assimilated to the finno-ugric language.

In fact the only survivors of baltoslavic invasion were the livonians which lived to this day in Latvian west coast.

flag
mix of Cyкa блядь, and tatarin. Pure russian after all

Are you fucking retarded or what? Read any recent genetic study. Fact is Indo-European settlments appeared here 2900BC~ predominantly R1a, and haplogroup N hasn't been found until iron age. There's no archeoligical cultures attributed to them here. You're completely clueless.

t. sweating aDNA pro

Male models are usually nigger-lipped alien lanklet freaks with Mongoloid cheekbones, so I can't say that I'm jealous.

Jealous Baltid detected. Pic related would whitemog you HARD.
>b-but muh WHG admixture!
Cringe.

Attached: 1527108372232.jpg (360x480, 115K)

For every ""nordic"" italian i could post 10 ""nordic"" looking balts

Missing the point entirely.

Um, excuse me faggot, Wales is a whopping 523km2 larger than Slovenia.

>. Fact is Indo-European settlments appeared here 2900BC

Finnic tribes live there since prehistoric times the indo-europeans leaved their heimatland around 7000 BC and they first moved west then Baltoslavic branch moved north and separated linguistically. Finnic tribes weren't migrational, they were NATIVE. They didn't move anywhere and their settlements were long and very very primitive, in comparison with a total nomadic way of life indo-europeans had.
You are illegal. You have to go back. Just like Russians.

Ok you're retarded no point in talking to you.

>female models are rappresentative of populations
i think russians and ukrainians are more beautiful than balts

Attached: 1529162005817.jpg (518x750, 69K)

Plus calm your titties. Everybody knows that Uralic asians were first in northeastern Europe and you are a half-asiatic rapebaby.

What point? The fact that most Italians look like ahMeds?

Your argument is just beyond retarded. I'm not the "balt" user Finn btw.

The less I1 or HG admixture you have the swarthier the people are. It's just a fact. R is very much not nordic.

Of course who would want to discuss with a retard like you about facts like the fact that you are migrant and non-native indo-european invader. For a reason baltic languages have lots of borrowings from early finnic languages, but no, completely nope.... you are disgusting half-brain.

The Chad, world-shaping Wales
vs
the virgin, virtually unknown slovakia

Attached: wales slovenia.png (916x469, 34K)

I1 originates in dark skinned WHG

A Balt is obviously more likely to be white than an Italian, but they aren't the whitest. Baltid phenotypes and the like are simply to common.

Haploshits are irrelevant, the only reason why there seems to be a correlation between I1 and whiteness is because both were spread by the Germanic man.

Attached: FinnoUrgicTheory2.jpg (660x318, 39K)

>We suggest that the Siberian and East Asian related ancestry in Estonia, and Y-haplogroup N in north-eastern Europe, where it is widespread today, arrived there after the Bronze Age, ca. 500 calBCE, as we detect neither in our Bronze Age samples from Lithuania and Latvia. As Uralic speaking populations of the Volga-Ural region36 show high frequencies of haplogroup N36, a connection was proposed with the spread of Uralic language speakers from the east that contributed to the male gene pool of Eastern Baltic populations and left linguistic descendants in the Finno-Ugric languages Finnish and Estonian46,47.

>where it is widespread today, arrived there after the Bronze Age, ca. 500 calBCE

>Polish scientist

Attached: Corded Ware.jpg (897x882, 134K)

So who are the whitest Europeans in your opinion then?

I don't know, but probably the North Sea region in general.

You FUCKING RETARD?
ARE you unaware that 2000-3000 or even 4000 BC is EARLY in a migration times?
In fact the indo-european migrations started around 8000 BC and for thousands years they haven't even reached of what is now Lithuania, in fact when they started migrating north there was already distinction on Germanic and Baltoslavic language (around 2000BC) and Baltc and Slavic languages separated right in this time.

>dark skinned
No.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5453665/Was-Cheddar-man-white-all.html

You are an extreme retard if you think that Finnic tribes were like Huns that migrated on horses... this is what a retard and ignorant would say.

Finnic tribes migrated there in prehistoric times and would aswell be called native peoples of Europe, they are for sure more native to their land than balts are.

Retard Indo-Europeans arrived here 3000BC give or take few hundred years, with the Corded Ware culture. Before there Narva and Kunda culture who were WHG and EHG's.

Attached: PCA-and-ADMIXTURE-analysis-reflecting-three-time-periods-in-Northern-European-prehistory.png (850x1394, 187K)

Just letting everyone know that in terms of Haplomemes, the Welsh are the most European
>R-M269 is now the most common Y-DNA lineage in European males. It is carried by an estimated 110 million males in Europe. Distribution of R-M269 in Europe increases in frequency from east to west. It peaks at the national level in Wales at a rate of 92%
And in terms of WE WUZ KANGZ, the Welsh are LITERALLY the Last of the Romans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_of_the_Romans#List_of_rulers_who,_in_a_more_literal_sense,_also_could_be_described_as_"Last_of_the_Romans"
>Llywelyn ap Gruffudd, the last Prince of the Kingdom of Gwynedd, the last post-Roman (Romano-British) successor state to fall in the West.

Attached: welsh.png (400x720, 236K)

No is saying that came like Huns you fucking retard.

ohtuleht. ee/885967/kes-me-eestlased-oleme-ja-kust-me-parineme

Google translate upcoming study from Estonians themselves. Haplogroup N and Siberian ancestry like with Baltic-Finnic languages arrived there in iron age.

>useless Balts and Finns start discussing haplomemes

I can't even begin to understand the psychology here, you don't even exist in European history.

>dailymail
>cheddar man
There's more WHG samples than him and they all lack the set of genes which create pale skin.
Cheddar man may not have been black skinned but he definitely wasn't anything close to pale.

>the only reason why there seems to be a correlation between I1 and whiteness is because both were spread by the Germanic man.
Not just Germanic man but Nordic (and germanic) man. Goths were Nordics from Sweden.

Germanics can be swarthy too, only Nordic Germanics are fair.

They're fair because they adapted to high latitudes.
Quite late too. It has no connection to I1.