If bitcoin isn't anonymous or private then why can't we figure out who Satoshi is...

If bitcoin isn't anonymous or private then why can't we figure out who Satoshi is? Wouldn't the first block contain all the info we need to figure out who he or she is?

Attached: sn6gp1b97cyx.jpg (236x288, 14K)

Sergey Nazarov

>she
redditor spotted

Bro. Bitcoin is de-anonymized when the party either cashes to fiat or initially purchases with Fiat. Its the kike exchanges that fuck everything up.

Exactly. Satoshi Nakamoto = SN = Sergey Nazarov

smartcontract.com was registered within days of the bitcoin whitepaper being released

I even met Sergey one night after he'd been drinking heavily and was babbling something about "special pancakes", whatever the fuck that means. I managed to get a couple more drinks into him and asked him about the rumor and he leaned in real close like and whispered in a Batman-like growl "I'm Satoshi". He then started tearing around the bar getting right close to people's faces and scowling while grunting "I'm Satoshi. I'm Satoshi. I AM SATOSHI!" until he found his way to the door, barged through it and started running down the sidewalk. Then seconds later I saw him tear by again the other way still screaming "I'm SATOSHI!" at the top of his lungs and I never saw him again.

Its pretty well established by now that Sergey = Satoshi. Its why Chainlink is so anti-hype. He has that in his back pocket to kickstart the singularity whenever he feels like it.

>she
h a h a

Craig wright suppisedly has the first block mined on his old laptop. Hes only shown it to a select few.

He registerred smart contract in 2012

She. Top fucking kek. Back to plebbit you fucking idiot.

weak fud. there's 2 domains, smartcontract and smartcontracts. one was registered in 2012, the other within days of bitcoin's whitepaper.

Attached: 1520115885847.png (800x363, 154K)

KANYE IS OLD AND IRRELEVANT WE MOVED ON TO 69 ICKY STICKY LICKY UH

GET WITH THE TIMES

Attached: 1522520928714.png (1000x989, 909K)

You fell for the bait, idiot.

he did this to me too. i was walking home from church choir and sergey swooped the fuck down off a gargoyle in his gay cloak, coiled himself around me, and screamed "I AM THE SATOSHI!". i asked if he could prove it and he just giggled and punched me in the stomach over and over while shouting "pow!" and "kersplat!". then he did some sort of fancy little dance and ran away down an alley. i followed him for a while only to find him scrawling "$1000 eoy!" on a wall. he had written it in his own shit.

There is no name so no info on who registerred it. Checking the web archive provides no clues

>she
lol like a woman could ever invent something useful

back then the node ip that relayed a transaction wasnt stored. So no IP adresses are known.

*S*atoshi *N*akamoto == *N*ick *S*Zabo

Sorry man, Satoshi is either Nick Szabo or Hal Finney.

99.999% it's Szabo.

It was registered and then sold by a squatter, mongoloid.

>or she
Do you really, like really really, think a woman would be capable of such innovation and foresight?
If Satoshi was a she BTC would be stellar

The funniest thing about Jow Forums is the simultaneous hatred of and desperate longing for women.

in this case it has nothing to do with hatred, just being realistic here.
or do you seriously and in all honesty believe it is possible that bitcoin was created by a woman?

This. Nick Szabo is satoshi

yes, I do. misogynist virgin moron

No, but there's also no need for the response. It literally just said we have the info to figure out the person who created it. Most people don't get mad at that.

Fucking kek

>she
top kek cucked spotted

Jesus CHRIST you people are easy to subtle-troll.

Virgin detected.

Someone had to have seen his IP in the early days right? Either from the forums or block explorer data on the earliest people to view his address page or from his node.

>Buttcoin
>Useful
Kek