/brit/

fuck the monarchy edition

Attached: 1503108451824.jpg (511x780, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/16272112
youtube.com/watch?v=DhaRkWfaq10
youtube.com/watch?v=QfuShf7bnWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=byGE4eBMj7o
youtube.com/watch?v=i6DPokhOJXk
quora.com/Why-are-Americans-scared-of-the-idea-of-pumping-their-own-gas-Are-they-unaware-only-1-in-50-people-die-in-the-U-K-from-doing-this
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>US has only been ruled by Americans
USAUSAUSUA

fedora cunt

In 1999, Mullah Omar issued a decree protecting the Buddha statues at Bamyan, two 6th-century monumental statues of standing buddhas carved into the side of a cliff in the Bamyan valley in the Hazarajat region of central Afghanistan. He did this because Afghanistan had no Buddhists, so idolatry would not be a problem.

But in March 2001, the statues were destroyed by the Taliban of Mullah Omar following a decree issued by him. Mullah Omar explained why he ordered the statues to be destroyed in an interview:
>I did not want to destroy the Bamiyan Buddha. In fact, some foreigners came to me and said they would like to conduct the repair work of the Bamiyan Buddha that had been slightly damaged due to rains. This shocked me. I thought, these callous people have no regard for thousands of living human beings – the Afghans who are dying of hunger, but they are so concerned about non-living objects like the Buddha. This was extremely deplorable. That is why I ordered its destruction. Had they come for humanitarian work, I would have never ordered the Buddha's destruction.

Then Taliban ambassador-at-large Sayed Rahmatullah Hashemi also said that the destruction of the statues was carried out by the Head Council of Scholars after a Swedish monuments expert proposed to restore the statues' heads. Hashimi is reported as saying:
>"When the Afghan head council asked them to provide the money to feed the children instead of fixing the statues, they refused and said, 'No, the money is just for the statues, not for the children'. Herein, they made the decision to destroy the statues"

This prompted an international outcry from nations such as Japan, India, Sri Lanka, South Korea, Nepal, Iran, Qatar, and Russia. Even Saudi Arabia and the UAE, both of which were among only three nations to recognize the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, voiced their opposition.

sue

Attached: su3931.jpg (1054x530, 81K)

>franco-danish

based

all idols unironically must be destroyed

anime

Attached: 1519422558756.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

>The designated period would lie in a time window spanning from the beginning of March to the end of June/beginning of July
Do you think the use of the verb "lie" in this sentence is incorrect? thx

wasn't obongo born in kenya?

The gf.

Attached: 1524525111892.jpg (1536x2048, 396K)

!COMPULSORY!

strawpoll.me/16272112
strawpoll.me/16272112
strawpoll.me/16272112

!COMPULSORY!

choon

youtube.com/watch?v=DhaRkWfaq10

Attached: 773.jpg (733x1200, 188K)

lads

Attached: George IV.jpg (189x267, 7K)

>someone having their first panic attack in /brit/ realtime
wew

keep getting the '... is typing' notification from Snapchat but no actual message

Attached: Confused-man.jpg (500x342, 129K)

whole world's gone bloody soft

Agree especially sue

I'll allow it

I would use "lie [within] a time [frame]" or "lie within a frame of time between.." but the construct itself is awkward though I follow your meaning

lads

Attached: 9 kings in one photo.jpg (1500x1094, 568K)

£830 for 10 months first time insurance on a 2005 corsa

thoughts?

was this you the whole time

I'm softer than marshmallow

remember as a little kid my dad used to click his fingers in expensive restaurants and call the waiter "garcon". looking back its cringe af

no!

Attached: su3509.jpg (694x886, 187K)

Mad that the Dutch BTFO us in 1688 but we never mention it.

*blocks your path*

Attached: file_0.png (795x795, 882K)

Any /pissdrawer/ man in?

Attached: 1508939859545.jpg (595x775, 118K)

no, that's my gimmick

arrr rook the same

oxford

chittering

well constructed drawer

to say they btfo us a massive misunderstanding of the glorious revolution. william was welcomed by most of the ruling class to keep catholics out

Attached: 1534125304890.webm (882x1000, 2.9M)

>draw not drawer
do brits say this? I thought this was just a new york thing

why does this bint keep popping up in my YT recs

Utterly grim series of posts
Thank God you were here to end that streak

remember I used to piss on a space heater in my bathroom during the winter as a child after a shower
liked the sizzle
once my dad walked in on me doing that and flipped out

any dirty old town man in

>rating posts gimmick
why do nonces do this

You mean the pogues song?

can barely tolerate even the sight of white females

'lri

Remember when I did my LC and getting results. Couldn't even give a flying fuck about them. Waited until they were sent out rather than going in to school to collect them. Didn't go and check my papers either. Left most exams early when I finished because I always hated rereading what I wrote. Was a mad cocky shit too and told everyone who was worrying that I was going to do class. Was 4th best results in the year.
Load of shite the whole lot of it and nobody even asks you what you got after the results day and the first day of college.

is there a better plot twist in all of history than iraq's WMD?
>know iraq has chemical weapons because of a murky history of tacitly helping them to manufacture and target them during the iran-iraq war.
>use chemical weapons as a pretext for the long-awaited invasion of iraq, tying up the loose ends of the first gulf war, meeting the aspirations of the neocons to spread freedom and democracy, appeasing america's post-9/11 need to kick somebody's ass, establish kurdistan, stop the chemical weapons from falling into terrorist hands, or any other reason you can think of.
>invade iraq knowing full well you'll find enough WMD evidence from the chemical warfare program to justify the invasion.
>kick iraq's ass
>look everywhere for the chemical weapons
>they've vanished off the face of the planet.

Attached: 1517737217615.jpg (460x600, 184K)

pronounce "drawing" as "drawling" and physically can't say the l in the word

So at this time Britain isn't a shithole?

Attached: d7a286304c99e96daf8bb45589e9d5fe.png (1465x113, 13K)

Learn to read you cretinous Y*nk

>white

nah mate

Attached: Khaddi-Sagnia-2000b.jpg (1050x1537, 970K)

Any good recent ASMR videos?

FUCK OFF

Attached: su4988.jpg (1200x900, 184K)

why is this country littered with deanos

mine used to shout l'addition s'il vous plait if a waiter was taking the piss with the bill looking back he was a bit of a gimp

>establish kurdistan
we've never actually done this though, they managed this themselves

Listening to some Madchester baggy anthems

do yanks have self checkouts

can i have everyone's thoughts on the pakis please lads? conducting a survey

are we posting athletifus?

here's mine btw

Attached: kk6.jpg (1440x960, 156K)

>plane just landed
>everybody clapped
I thought it was just a meme lads

*kisses his girl by the factory wall*

Need to rectally ravish this Jap.

oi m8 you got a loicense for that speech?

youtube.com/watch?v=QfuShf7bnWQ

right here mate

yeah
I usually use them

>I split up with my boyfriend yesterday. I fell asleep while he was packing and he stole my toilet.

Attached: 1522279842249.jpg (768x1024, 89K)

I don't recognise their right to exist

>Do mass replacement of various items in apartment complexes working for a third party company.
>Regularly enter peoples homes.
>Two homes today had pictures on the wall of Latinas with white partners and mixed kids
BLEACHED

yeah, i do it in the mirror all the time

Need a milk truck mutt gf

You'd think the nation that faked the moon landing would have been able to fake some chemical weapons after they didn't find any.
Later on Obama faked the Bin Laden mission despite everyone knowing Bin Laden died of in '04, so it's not like they stopped faking things.
Weird gap.

remember seeing a fb post by unilad about a 13 year old ASMR girl and you can imagine the kind of people she attracts to her videos

youtube.com/watch?v=byGE4eBMj7o

190 is OKAY when he's calm and not aggressive and judgemental

Yeah we got them last month along with electricity and running water, the country has not looked back since

Walmart got rid of them because Yanks are literally too dumb to use them

Attached: 1525166370604.jpg (592x357, 25K)

>>Do mass replacement of various items in apartment complexes working for a third party company.
what the fuck kind of runt job is this
I don't even understand what exactly this means

youtube.com/watch?v=i6DPokhOJXk

neighbour just came round to say stop making so much noise because it's making the other neighbours dog bark

Attached: 870d3f99aabf890b5164f5c5c0965750--internet.jpg (187x250, 9K)

some of their girls are fit but not a huge fan otherwise

Attached: b5379aef1e0bc9a37a6877060a3cd8aa.jpg (640x960, 580K)

'

is this post a joke or has the fedora started to penetrate your brain

So they were actually stealing jobs then?

Attached: d731ace23be48b4feb166e5c6815a47f.png (580x926, 63K)

Shalln't be clicking this embed button

every grocery store in the US has self checkouts except for Aldi
every walmart has self checkout

Anyone else compulsively crack their buckles and fingers
Genuinely can't stop myself and it gets awkward sometimes cause I have to do it and it's so loud

He invaded?

Attached: Khaled Al-Asad CoD4.png (305x479, 218K)

Attached: 1502813547536.jpg (277x416, 40K)

quora.com/Why-are-Americans-scared-of-the-idea-of-pumping-their-own-gas-Are-they-unaware-only-1-in-50-people-die-in-the-U-K-from-doing-this

*knuckles

Would have thought black people would try to use them to steal stuff

You're just dumb dumb. Apartment complexes hire my company to come and replace all their lightbulbs/showerheads/toilets/thermostats etc. for them.

neghbour just came round to say stop making the gf moan so loud because it's making the other neighbour's virgin freaks screech

Like Indian girls me, the whole Muslim thing seems more trouble than it’s worth though

hey look its turbosperg/bradleyposter! hows it hanging bro!

hate forners

Not a fedora just not afraid to question The Narrative.

all my mates say i'm one of the most judgemental people they know

Attached: isuzu.jpg (500x500, 54K)