The civil rights movement was just a covert operation by black men to to gain access to white pucci

the civil rights movement was just a covert operation by black men to to gain access to white pucci

Attached: surprise.jpg (800x450, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Levitt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockbusting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flight
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1533335262097.jpg (1000x800, 167K)

I never bought a ticket for black panther (I pirated it) and it’s literally Jow Forums wet dream just for black people

>black men
jewish diaspora*

>by black men
*jews

Attached: 1529894055744.jpg (500x790, 160K)

What would Jews gain from it?

Profit of course.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Levitt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockbusting

Black people only wanted to stop getting lynched and vote because fugen (((((gommes))))) brainwashed them :DD:DDD

Makrs sebse those niggers dont know shit

>Makrs sebse
SPROLOLOLOLOLO :DD:DDDD:DDDDDD

Did you post the wrong guy? This guy was a proponent if segregation.

>Levitt refused to integrate his developments. The Jewish Levitt barred Jews from Strathmore, his first pre-Levittown development on Long Island in New York, and he refused to sell his homes to blacks. His sales contracts also forbade the resale of properties to blacks through restrictive covenants, although in 1957 a Jewish couple resold their house to the first black family to live in a Levitt home.[11] Levitt's all-white policies also led to civil rights protests in Bowie, Maryland in 1963.[10][12] The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and the American Civil Liberties Union opposed Levitt’s racist policies, and the Federal Housing Administration prepared to refuse mortgages on his next Levittown. Nevertheless, Levitt would not back down and continued planning another whites-only Levittown in Willingboro Township, New Jersey. He fought legal challenges in New Jersey courts until the United States Supreme Court refused to hear his case.[13]

Just wait a few more years user, purist movements are starting to grow among them. They'll segregate themselves again, you'll see.

He probably never read the article and just assumed it was the origin of the information in the .jpg he saw.

I did not explain myself. If niggers weren't allowed in pre-existing white neighbourhoods there would less demand for suburban housing. Whites were pushed out of better real estate (midttown) into inferior cardboard Nowheresville (suburbia). Without blacks properties in the mid-town/inner city/whatever are more expensive than in the suburbs (it's the case around the world except in the USA). Levitt profited from white flight. If he agreed to integration in his neighbourhoods he would have less demand. And again if blacks were kept out of previously white neighbourhoods, he'd have less demand as well.

See

>purist movements are starting to grow among them
what are you talking about

desu I'd also riot if I wasn't getting white pussy

White pussy best pussy

Attached: alt right incel hand symbol.jpg (1280x1290, 119K)

That sounds like part of the marketing of suburbia.
>space-age suburbia
It was made of cardboard and paper. You can update a victorian house and install a washing machine or whatever as well. Either way, in Toronto, Paris and other cities "the suburbs" is where the coloured ethnic people live.

Suburbanization occurred because the WWII generation wanted to move out of cities into nice little "modern" suburbs where everybody could have a car and a yard.

Are you white?

meant for

That's part of the story but so is white flight
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flight

The properties abandoned in Detroit and other cities weren't in crowded neighbourhoods. Pic related. They were large properties fairly close to the commercial centre (which according to real estate theory should be more desirable).

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-08-14 19:54:59.png (1255x575, 1.31M)

I am worse than a white, may god forgive me for saying this, I am a f*nn

Compare that to one of the more desirable white neighbourhoods in Toronto. Pic is from "the beaches". Meanwhile Pajeets and Zhangs live in the suburbs.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-08-14 19:59:10.png (1254x583, 1.21M)

Finns are based, friend

Why is it called The Beaches?