Chinese immigration to AU NZ

So how do you friends down under deal with chink immigration to your cunts, are WMAF couples frequent and how do you guys feel about them in general?

Attached: Screenshot_20180815-034029~4.png (1080x1855, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HYfEa1TLnNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1/18 people's living in Australia are chinks

That's a lot.

it's almost the same percentage as canada (5.6 vs 5.1%)

Im a chink

le 5.6% face

It's literally nothing

Attached: 1534041710427.png (636x960, 929K)

Fucking chink.

>le 10% SSA admixture

Do you live in BC?

For Australia it's going to soon be 1/10 by 2020.

Proofs?

no edmonton

I mean personally they aren't that bad, my school had a whole bunch and i was friends with a couple. My dad has Chinese landlords and they're pretty nice, they randomly invite him to eat with them because its the same house and cook a huge multi course meal. But i mean also the yown about 3 houses they rent rooms out of and thats basically sucking money out of our domestic economy in rent because of how it adds to the already insane because of boomers housing bubble from people who don't own a house and into china

They have better lives over there. Mission of sweeping out proxies successful!

What is like being Chinese there?

not bad.

Why do they still defend the CCP?

What are your thoughts on China?
Were you born there?

nationalism, china numba 1 etc...

No im a taiwan chink

Never been to mainland china only been to taiwan and SK.

Is it easier for taiwanese, HK chinks to get visas to western countries than mainlanders?

No taiwan isnt even a recognized country by Canada.

Have you got a white gf?

They're racist, not intergrated. When theyre in western countries, they act to be intergrated because of colonial inferiority.

no im married to a korean girl.

yes, you don't need a visa to enter Canada if you have a HK or Taiwan passport.

some do some don't. depends on your point of view. the CCP is terrible at human rights but on the other hand they've objectively accomplished many things that have been good, education, living standards, life expectancy.

China would've gotten there anyway or even faster with a democratic govt tho

yeah but that's really a hypothetical. the world is what it is, not what it could have been. the RoC had their chance, they fucked it up good.

I know so many Chinese people here and have had many excellent Chinese professors and colleagues so it saddens me that China is such a scumbag nation. Revolution soon hopefully.

> the RoC had their chance, they fucked it up good.
like in taiwan?

Come home brother

I rarely notice Chinese immigrants, to be honest.

>are WMAF couples frequent
Please refrain from using autistic American terminology.

>how do you guys feel about them in general?
Not something I really ever think about. A couple of years ago I used to travel to a suburb near Sydney to visit a big Japanese supermarket to stock up on a few things once a month. There were a couple of generic Chinese supermarkets in the area, which was pretty cool. I guess that's really the extent of my thoughts about Chinese immigrants.
Living in a small suburb near the coast an hour or two away from the closest "city" is somewhat detached from cultural diversity. I'd imagine our capital cities would be over representative of immigration compared to the rest of the country, since they tend to be middle to upper class families who emigrate and can afford to live and work closer to the urban centres of the country.

well they had complete control over China at one point but due to mismanagement they turned the citizens against them. and with the help of the japanese the communists finished off a weakened KMT.

besides, it's kind of incomparable. there is no way to know that governing taiwan, population 23million, is the same as governing China, population 1.3billion. i mean, we can't just cookie cut taiwan into modern china and say that's how it would've turned out if the KMT held onto power. too many variables.

Fucking lol, do you actually belief that? Democracy is an incredibly inefficient form of government in terms of driving huge nationalised projects. Democracy basically requires the majority of the population to have a basic form of education, be able to read and not be living in poverty in order to function.

youtu.be/HYfEa1TLnNA
Well, are you?

You'll see the bad effect ones theyre 1/4 of your population. Worse than niggers and arabs combined in terms of evilness and destructions.

Why don't you deport them? They already stole Singapore from you guys.

uh Malaysia expelled Singapore.

Malays are niggers

Its ongoing. You'll noticed that they're the majority "malaysian" immigrants to Aus/canada/UK.

Not expelled. It's still legally the land of the Johor Monarch. Tributary city to the monarch, but not Malaysia.

>>It's still legally the land of the Johor Monarch

is this an official stance from the malaysian and singaporean government or is this an opinion?

No I will stay here

LMAO. Try claiming that while you only have 4 working su-30s.