Were Spanish conquistadors trying to create a new race in their colonies? Why did they racemix so much?

Were Spanish conquistadors trying to create a new race in their colonies? Why did they racemix so much?

Attached: 1505787329731.png (817x669, 272K)

>Why did they racemix so much?

i have no idea

Attached: amerindia.jpg (480x480, 45K)

They were trying to imitate their Arab ancestors.

.... just think..
Spain, like other european kingdoms at the time ha a small population, so colonizing with spanish setlers would be hard, if not imossible, what we iberians did was to not only setle our people there but mix with them, so that their next generation would have our blood, giving us a claim to the land and to the people.

Attached: 1528751100122.png (4000x1952, 1.17M)

Im not Jow Forumstard but it was a epic mistake.
I mean just look at the both cultures ,theyre beautiful in one side we has the beautifull spanish culture with amazing literature and music, and the other are civilitations with innovative tech and spirit culture like the Inca,aztec,guarani,maya etc.They was WAYS better before the race mixing. It is a fucking mistake holy shit.

if they did not has people then how the usa and canada was founded by a lot of them? iberians should bring their women to the new world at least to create a nice spin-off of them.

Spanish monarchs protected native populations so they managed to survive and thrive unlike natives in contact with English settlers which inevitably led to the suppression of the natives by force to allow settlers by in peace.

Thriving natives means more cuties to tempt God fearing Spanish settlers with.

Your are right, i was talking not really about spain but, about portugal, we always had a small population, around 1.5M when the discoveries started, so you can see why that strategy was used.

they came to conquer not to settle. they brought no women with them and women being as they are cucked the indio men for the taller white men. we are the result.

Attached: ged.png (1024x640, 23K)

they were too retarded to bring women with them

Attached: 1532736601592 (1).jpg (600x900, 81K)

>pol wants to kill this

me on the right

Jewish hands typed this post.

*castizo master race hands typed this
There you go

wtf. i love jews now.

stop questioning and thank them for making J.Lo and Salma Hayek

They have been tired of european women and went to the other continent because of that.

But European women are the peak of feminine beauty, not some smelly brown amerindian

Based jews

She has an attractive pussy if you know what I mean

Lust.

I only wished they hade race mixed them all

>Not taking advantage of reaping the full extent of your glorious conquest in the name of Christendom and deflowering a nubile, exotic, young and fertile native girl, thrusting you veiny white cock deep into her soft, quivering, soaking wet pussy over and over again as she can do nothing but stare with her dark brown eyes up at your raw male form unable to speak overcome by pure ecstasy only to succumb to your thick manly seed deep in her womb laying over you muscley body in a pool of sweat with the sweet sweet sense of satisfaction of submitting to your rightful conqueror...

How could you not?

**her rightful conqueror

You get the gist

Because they were away from home for a long time and got horny.

Because Spanish women are shit

Attached: Divorce-Rate-By-Country.png (1332x610, 50K)

Wow, Latinas are loyal? They keep getting better n better

That's because everyone has one. Even me! I got a tomboy with short hair, she gets really pissed when I refuse to take her kisses and hugs. And pol thinks we want their """"women""""

God it feels good to have one brother

Attached: 1533242499156.jpg (249x225, 14K)

It sure does. How the fuck can wh*Te """""women""'""' even compete?

I feel like her face doesn't match her body

you tell me

Attached: HUEMAN(1).jpg (484x1000, 105K)

i like this one more

Attached: 1532285376962.png (500x613, 137K)

We had 6 million in 1500, while France had around 18 million. We always had a tiny population in the Iberian Peninsula.

This one is comfy
This is retarded, the niggers are former slaves not conquistador/native babies you stupid nog

they just fucked the native women there and ditched them after finishing their businesses without hesitation. they never thought of the ensuing results.

>they just fucked the native women there
was it state sponsored fucking?
they also stayed here but we didn't get as much dicking.
not sure if that's because they didn't like our women or they didn't intend to settle here.

The Spanish Empire didn't want to erradicate the natives, we wanted them to be part of the empire for economic/logistic reasons.

We thought it would be more prosperous to build an extension of Spain in America, with provinces not colonies.

>was it state sponsored fucking?
yes, the king and queen released official documents promoting travel and racemixing in America, to make natives assimilate to spanish language, religion and allegiance to the king and queen

The thing is that "we" (Madrid) only governed you from 1821 untill 1898, the rest was New Spain doing, my guess is that they (we) had very few men and coudn't do it

Yet u call em whores n chase ladyboys

Well latinos got machismo.
Betas get divorce

They're not niggers. They're Portuguese. The monkey baby is because they bred with natives. It's just a joke, lad.

i wonder if latinos were ever welcome in Spain then and now.. my guess is not.

>my guess is that they (we) had very few men and coudn't do it
I think there were quite a lot of men.. and the number wasn't much of a problem because you had power. Maybe you guys didn't think flipland was very valuable back then.

>Maybe you guys didn't think flipland was very valuable back then.
It really was, the "GaleĆ³n de Manila" was a ship full of spices and it was more valuable than the ships full of silver from Peru

>why did young men who controlled the population fuck so many young females
Absolutely no idea.
Complete mystery.

Attached: 1532551073685.jpg (434x319, 38K)

Funfact: they didn't. This is how the Spanish looked already.

shut the fuck up Northoid

In the beginning only men, like soldiers, administrators, missionaries and experts would move to the New World. The local indian beauties become irresistible and next thing you know, you have a whole familia of mestizos.