Living outside the Habitat

So I found this neet map a while ago and realized I’ve never known someone who lived outside these areas where it’s apparently our ‘habitat’ or basically it’s a place we can comfortably live.

Thoughts on the map and does anyone on here have any stories to tell of going or living outside this?

Attached: F31EDF0C-39BB-4DC6-8498-3E7295A9D93D.jpg (640x559, 76K)

I cant even adatp to mine eviroment

Attached: images.jpg (435x338, 19K)

You live in the jungle or the favela Jaõ?

homo :D

What a bullshit map

Explain Soumi

What's wrong with USA midwest?

Actually local climate isn't that bad. Just stay in shadow/drink water when it's sunshine and wear more clothes when it's frost.
t. Baikal area dweller

Attached: 15342809155590-b.jpg (1200x768, 132K)

Living in the blue area is not different than green. Siberia is the most fucked up in that that pic.
It has more fertile land than most of europe long summers etc. Siberia also has tons of large cities

i don't think the amount of area in western australia that map indicates is very accurate. even the part extending down to central australia is bullshit.

Yes, I have visited Lapland twice.

Attached: map-8day-tour-Ivalo.jpg (401x517, 135K)

t. knower of siberia from internets

>all that green that far off the coastline
Simply ebin, not even the natives really lived that far inland for the most part.

Siberia fits well for agriculture. Russians just have heads so up to their asses they don't want farm

>middle of the rockies and rural Wyoming are the midwest

I mean I’ll give you credit because you’re not American but those areas aren’t like Ohio or Illinois, those are like the areas of Yellowstone tourists never visit

I live in interior Alaska and this map is bullshit

Attached: Fisticuffs.jpg (2048x1536, 752K)

>Siberia fits well for agriculture

Baikal always looks so beautiful in photos. The Far East in general always seemed like it’d be a noce getaway apart from the extreme cold. What’s it like being so far away from everything?

What’s it like to know your ‘indigenious people’ are whiter than you? It’s like the US but reverse..

What’s it like out there? I’m a New Englander myself

>so far away from everything
Doesn't feel like that. I have everything I need, + internet is fast enough to enjoy life.

Its alright, i live out west of fairbanks on a small farm, cutting timber for local townsfolk. Basically what said applies here as well

>australia

Attached: e65.jpg (600x400, 25K)

>Mars

If you dumped someone into primeval interior Alaska they would almost certainly die. I think that's what the map is trying to say.

>Inuit and Tibetans and Tuaregs are not homo sapiens
racist

The actual Far East in Russia isn't "extremely cold" desu. Vladivostok is probably warmer than many American cities.

Just Siberia =/= Far East

If they don't know what they're sure, but i know quite a few people who are 100% off grid and have been living a subsistence lifestyle for quite some time

>Liveable between Madrid and Zaragoza

Hahahahahahahaha

As if you could survive in interior Alaska without an expensive supply line from us southerners. Fuck off Mr. $20 Milk Man

i live outside of it in he cold parts of northern alberta

now what

Attached: Wilderness.jpg (1550x1004, 328K)

like 50 million russians live in the inhabitable zone
Strange map, really. Climate in Vladivostok isn't that much different from Novgorod.

Ye
Just like Alaska, northern Canada or northern Finland

>like 50 million russians
Not really, that map covers all populous and urban areas, Vladivostok included.
Probably only about a million live outside the green area

Attached: 07d2d1e52bd8.png (820x407, 258K)

But i do

Central Australia and north-western NSW should be cut out.

Life in the blue is different though
Farming in southern Finland is difficult, but it's downright impossible in Lapland (except for like 1 cultivar of potato)

Attached: iq_russia.jpg (733x393, 274K)

ebin :DD

Stop making me sad.

I want to live in a cabin in North Canada

Attached: Log-Home-Yukon-Canada-2.jpg (1200x812, 398K)