Does it trigger europeans knowing that they had to be saved by mutts and mongolized slavs in ww2...

Does it trigger europeans knowing that they had to be saved by mutts and mongolized slavs in ww2, and then saved again by mutts to stop the spread of communism in their continent? Does it sting their european pride?

Attached: IMG_2799.jpg (963x1010, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Peace_Treaty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finlandization
youtu.be/sRYAKSmsTU8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You should say French

>duhhhhhhhuhhhhhhhhuhhh

Attached: 1524314971007.jpg (763x809, 141K)

we're talking about relevant countries right now kiddo, take a lap

you saved jews not europe, doesnt matter anyway we EU now and your autistic screeching wont change that, buy our BMWs btw, top quality products

>saved
>Europeans
>ww2

Attached: 890348-52935206346.jpg (800x800, 99K)

>Hungarian shitskin
>""""""our""""""""" BMWs

I will never understand why people from subhuman European countries delusionaly ride the coat tails of the very few European countries worth respecting.

Attached: asdlwqw2.png (348x288, 206K)

>our

>saved
Yankee go home.

>saved
Or rather
>took part

(((stop the spread of communism)))

reminder that you're free to smoke weed and jerk off to BLACKED videos because we saved you. no need to thank us..

Communism is pure jewry. Get the goyim to fall for the illusion of the abolishment of classes, egalitarianism and living in total equality while jews take away every right you have to self determination

Umm Finland saved itself while you pressured the allied cunts to declare a war on us

>saved itself

Is that what Finnish education is calling it now? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Peace_Treaty

Not to mention that this shit is the geopolitical equivalent of actual cuckoldry en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finlandization

I still have pride that it took the whole world to beat us

Attached: 469.jpg (489x499, 37K)

Jow Forums get out

but thats literally crapitalism, most people don't get any opportunities there
it was an illusion only because of you

Yeah thanks for saving us, if not for you we would be speaking German today how horrible

triggered anglojews, keep buying

then french people should take pride in the fact that nobody beat napoleon but himself

Think this through my bait loving mutt. We just so happened to somehow stop our shitty country from getting annexed by a shittier country and then did everything in our power to not upset said shittier country so we could keep our independence.
With these little feats, as I would like to call them, we didn't join the rest of the shitty Eastern Europe in their communism club. No one gave a fuck about Finland because the allies just so happened to include the Soviets.

I think they do

>being asshurt enough to write all of that
Your entire national security policy is centered around being Russia's bottom. Please stop it with the cringy damage control.

Your whole post is "America didn't lose in Vietnam" levels of cope.

Attached: 1501562309908.jpg (600x418, 25K)

dude both of my parents were heroin addict retards, but i worked hard as shit in school, got an engineering degree now live in a nice ass apartment in south beach miami, I have nearly half a million in my bank account. because i put my nose to paper and worked for it. capitalism rewards the top tier people, which every individual human should have the right to pursue. communism is non sense, lazy people are lazy, stupid people are stupid, we shouldn't all be dragged down to their level. fuck you

based

t. petite bourgeoisie
I wanted to elaborate more but i realized that your thought is just perfectly described by these 2 words. assuming you're not larping because why would a wagie would be here
just remember that actual bourgeoisie has infinitely more wealth than you'll ever have and that your parents didn't get in that situation all by themselves

>t. petite bourgeoisie
>I wanted to elaborate more but i realized that your thought is just perfectly described by these 2 words. assuming you're not larping because why would a wagie would be here
>just remember that actual bourgeoisie has infinitely more wealth than you'll ever have and that your parents didn't get in that situation all by themselves

Attached: ba145345.jpg (807x447, 174K)

Yes most extremely wealthy families have accumulated their wealth through generations of work and doing the right things to get there.
My family is doing the same now and started with my grandpa investing his savings and living off of bonds and stock returns now for most of his income now that he's retired. My dad is doing the same and I will do the same. Inherited money you don't spend but you accumulate it through the generations and build on it. Eventually your family will be wealthy too.

>saved

no.

>tfw watching travel show with US host in Belgium and the old ass Belgian WW2 veterans are practically jerking him off due to the Americans saving their ass and have several monuments for just US soldiers

Attached: 1534143004561.gif (554x400, 120K)

classic marxist resentment of the rich.
you don't care of the poor, you're just jealous of people who work harder than you.

My brother became a millionaire by his own doing.
I have no money, so I'm pretty sure he did it by himself.

Saying there are no opportunities is just silly. People usually don't even try to get rich.

>be american
>watch ww unfold
>wait until everyone is powered out
>chip in
>claim sole victory
>larp as savior of europe
ok, hf.

I am not claiming any savior of europe, it was the belgian veterans and monuments that are saying that THEY were saved and helped a lot by the American troops. It is an American show so who knows maybe they have a monument for all the countries troops, but it wasnt the focus of the show

>25% of rich people are annuitants
>they worked hard to get what they have
lmao

well someone in their family must have put in some work right?

youtu.be/sRYAKSmsTU8

You saved us from Europeans.