Just a reminder

Just a reminder
India,Serbia,Taiwan,Pakistan,Mexico,Israel,Turkey,Greece,any NATO country,any post soviet nation,
any of these countries could single handily defeat the entire Arab world

Attached: 2788121.jpg (620x353, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
youtu.be/rZbSmT6qOqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not sure desu. Egypt/Algeria are military states. Granted, Algeria's military isn't much, but Egypt's is good. It's on par with israel's essentially, but Egypt has no nuclear strike capability. The gulfis are large in number. The levantines are generally combative in spirit. Were Israel's neighbods complete pansies, there would already be Greater Israel

>. It's on par with israel's essentially
Egypt is more powerful than Israel if we're referring to conventional warfare

Was about to question Sudan's inclusion but
>49% stake for Qatar in Port Sudan (Red Sea + Yemen in upcoming war), rest is Ethiopia and UAE
>Bahrain, Saudia and Kuwait have 99 year leases on multiple 1 million acre agricultural farmlands
>Russia and China, minerals and petroleum galore
>France in Darfur with their much-needed uranium for their network
>water sold to neighbouring nations and Israel
>even sand with the appropriate construction texture being sold
Its over desu, Sudan will probably be under interim administration and completely partitioned to private/sovereign parties by the mid-century

Put space after comma, for God's sake. >:(

پاکستان زندباد

Wrong spelling.
پاکستان زندہ باد۔

You forgot
>red sea port leased to the turks

Thanks
let no one judge you had the right to refuse the refuges
I mean if the refuges were women, children and the elderly then there would be no problem but when majority of them were were young able bodied men with no families then there's obviously something wrong going on

Well, then, what are they waiting for?

نَبْنِي مِنَ الأَقْوَالِ قَصْرًا شَامِخًا ... وَالْفِعْلُ دُوْنَ الْشَامِخَاتِ رُكَامُ

Attached: Df5GF-kX0AA--_H.jpg (600x600, 83K)

I am waiting for the moment when toiletless H*ndustan is eventually defeated and Sarfraz Ahmed holds the World Cup.

al mawt al amrika al mawt al saudia al nasr yemen
go eat up your albaik nuggets until houthis and shiai wehmacht army will excecute ye

Attached: Без названия.png (288x175, 11K)

:(

*nukes you*
nothing personnel kid

The US protects you

I'm sorry Mayank but Pakistan is a future 2030 superpower and India will just be a China's satellite state.

even without nukes you could take them

hey man stop this meme
no one in Pakistan believes that
we just want less terrorist attack and a sense of security and opportunity and to be left alone

and more importantly, there's literally no reason to go to war against some random cunts that haven't done shit to you

Pakistan is a modern, egalitarian society following the rules given by Allah (peace be upon Him). India is a backward, medieval society with the caste division in the fucking 21st century.

I have several Indian coworkers in my job and there is one guy other Indians don't even want to talk to because he's OBC and the other guys are brahmins/kshatriyas, this happens in 2018, 5000 km from India. Btw the funniest thing the low caste guy is actually whiter than these brahmins, kek.

they kinda have
like they treat our workers(India,Pakistani,Bangladeshi and Indonesian workers like shit)

no one says that
we are a people that are cynical and pessimistic that just want stability to live our lives

nobody goes to war over that, mate. get real. we get our oil from them. the only reason to go to war (IMO) is when another cunt threatens your sovereignty

>that just want stability to live our lives

That's why India should stop meddling in Pakistan's affairs. For instance, they should leave Kashmir.

Egypt, Algeria and Saudi would destroy them.

lol Israel alone could take these cunts. in fact, they did

4 times

truly g*d's chosen people

here's the thing that just making me mad
we(Pakistan) will mostly likely be aiding them in their war basically were gonna be doing all the work and our men are gonna die for these assholes and their still gonna treat us like shit

>Serbia
>Taiwan
>Mexico
>Greece
>any post soviet nation

Doubt.
globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
>Egypt
>Algeria
>Saudi Arabia

Quiet, p*Ki or AraBULLS will get your ass.

literally what happened to us when the Br*ts colonised us. makes me sick

were ranked higher then the all the Arab nations though
plus never underestimate Arab stupidly
Yemen resistance are beating all Saudi-Forces thats why our forces are gonna be sent to fix their problem

الله أكبر

well at least the Brits gave us things the railroad system,armed forces,factories and sure they did not give them out of the goodness of their hearts but you can't deny their still helpful

sorry forget to include you guys
but you could beat them as well

hope every single brown paki will be beheaded by brave yemeni nation

the future of paki faggots in ksa is to be beheaded by barefooted brave yemeni, death to pederast pakis
youtu.be/rZbSmT6qOqg

umm sweety you are an arab too?

I hope that we don't even enter but we have been dealing with mountain guerrilla fighters since the 80's
hell we have trained mountain guerrilla fighters that managed to take over Afghanistan
and while Houthis are tough people that deserve respect next to those insurgences Pakistan has faced in the past the Houthis are amateurs

nope, sunnis in fact cant fight
shia army will march through ksa up until jordan
local saudi shia will join houthis and will backstab cheap brown canon fodder pakis in ksa
bahrain will also join yemen

>don't speak Arabic language
>don't use the Arabic Alphabet
>not bordering any Arab Nations

serbia is a tiny village nation in comparison to these massive nations
and we live in very big poverty

serbia wouldnt last few hours against these massive countries

but Houthi movement has Sunni members that are united against a common enemy

this looks like the arabic alphabet to me.

trust me you could beat them
a third world African nation managed to defeat at that time to death Libya

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-15 Toyota War - Wikipedia.png (304x845, 162K)

>مِنَ الأَقْوَالِ
*من النفط

>Supported by France
Dumb p*Ki

I want to be a strong dark Pakistani black BULL

>>don't use the Arabic Alphabet
It's called the "perso-arabic script" or the Abjad. Alphabet =/= Abjad.

>serbia wouldnt last few hours against these massive countries

Attached: 991855469188485.png (983x939, 414K)

Um sweetie pakistani men are fair as moonlight. Indians are the ones who are dark.

we actually use a slightly modified version of the Persian alphabet
The Arabic alphabet only has 28 letters that are all written in cursive same with Persian except it has 32 letters
The Urdu alphabet 38 letters and written in a slightly less cursive style

Attached: main-qimg-ea1217d959742384c252877aa84c3d47.png (479x325, 40K)

lol

It’s Nastaliq, not Arab

>losing to Chad
Holy fucking shit, Arabs really can’t fight

gave them training and told them what to do but never officially entered the conflict

تُمہیں عربِی آتِی ہے؟

Nastaliq is just a script of the perso-arabic abjad though. Just like Ruq'ah, Kufic, Naskh, etc. Scripts aren't really that different. It's kinda like how slavic languages use a lot of letters with markings under or above the letter but it's still the latin alphabet.

Nastaliq is the name of the font style, not the script itself.

Oh oops. I actually meant to reply to and yeah.

ARAPS

*ARAPES

>Any NATO country
I wonder how we'd do

You would easily destroy arapigs.

You brown devils are the spiritual sons of Satan

you would be able to win

Would we though? I'm not sure how good arabs are at fighting wars but our army isn't that good except maybe compared to our nighbours and the Balkans.

Youre delusional, arabs have no experience at war and their record in modern conflicts show nothing but hilarious defeats.
If we traded Serbia some weapons they would genocide the entire arab world.

بدؤوكم بتصريحات سلمان. كلها سنينات وتصير السعودية لبنان ثانية

Superpower by 2080

>could single handily defeat the entire Arab world
Yeah we can, we are cool.

Attached: Бицуха.jpg (549x631, 49K)

True, they did, right after they went crying to Uncle Sam and instigated several accidents here and there (Egyptian pilots, a certain Oil king...).
Face it, if the Arab world collectively spat at Israel, they'd drown it.

>Luxembourg
>1100 active soldiers
>single-handedly defeating the entire Arab world

Seems legit.

Attached: 1280px-Luxembourg_Army_2017-07_--01.jpg (1280x853, 302K)

oh you'd beat them in a couple months
Im talking about relatively small countries

What kind of army does a shithole like Somalia or Djibouti have? I'm pretty sure we could just land our soldiers there and nobody would give a fuck.

We gave money and new military-devices to this guys.
They wasted all.

t. seething paki
was your dad raped when he went to work in dubai as a labourer for 18 hours a day?
Russian technology is garbage.

Attached: Untitled.png (318x370, 12K)

>winning against Chad is possible

>is garbage
They are just from different price category.

Attached: Pepe[read_Army].jpg (499x499, 64K)

because tactics and strategy are dead in war
its now just a game of who has the best toys
were not suited for modern warfare its just not as fun as the old times

Holy fucking BASED

Arabs will never be defeated insha'Allah

Retrieve kashmir back before barking at us dickbreath

Attached: طيييط.jpg (800x535, 353K)

Come and try we will die till the last man before we submit to anyone

actually my dad and went to train the Saudi Navy
he described them as the most the incompliant and lazy military force he's even seen
out officers go there to train you morons but they fail because they can't ever be rough or yell at you otherwise you cry and complain to your third cousin whose some prince to get them punished

I've never defend Saudis, also it's no surprise the Saudi military sucks if they have Pakis training them.

Saudi Arabia has the best yous and its losing to a bunch of peasants with AK's
also you guys are the only compliant force in the middle east

You filthy paki poo pakistanis would kill to be called arab you stinking subhuman scumbag

Keep telling yourself that, while in reality houthi shitskins exist only because Iran supplies them with everything they need and they're still losing.

We are literally to fucking weak to do anything.
Most if not all gulf countries have US bases in their own country

Saudis have beat Houthis in all military engagements, yeah they get fucked out in mountain patrols but which military doesn't.

United States trained us in the the 70's and we adapted just fine
we trained the Mujahedin and the Taliban and they manged to learn
why can't the Saudi's Learn

I know man but that's because Arabs are stupid doesn't mean the general population is cucked if someone openly invades us they will face endless resistance and guerilla warfare

He's a delusional pathetic pookistani subhuman don't bother

>Saudis have beat Houthis in all military engagements
source

You're fucking retarded if you're comparing conventional warfare with an insurgency. The Taliban aren't strong they're just subhumans that don't care about deaths and their women pump out babies at a rate fast enough to keep the population growing.

You should provide source of the houthi victories since you claimed they are winning first

remind you that we trained your air-force

okay you asked for it

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-15 Battle of Sa'dah - Wikipedia.png (304x644, 101K)

so where are the saudis in this ?
>45 killed
>2011

BROWN POOPISTANI

this is the autist that thoughr he was wh*te in my kara boga thread

i fuck your mother and shit on your sister, kaffir

>yemeni government
you know when the houthis first declared war over 70% of the national army joined them? this conversation isn't about the yemeni government vs the houthis though, it was about the saudis. you dense paki.