How is America SO powerful?

>1/4 of the world's entire GDP
>Super military that no one dare challenge
>Mainland never invaded since 19th century
>Has bases is most countries
>Controlls world's pop-culture, and subsequently influences morality of foreign young folk
>Exports obesity though fast food chains, chagning entire countries diet and health
>Has almost all the top 100 universities in the world despite Americans being idiots
>Country somehow manages despite the fact that most people live in heavy debt

I don't think I can name an American product that I own. How did they get this powerful???

Attached: cgHE5GSuz83r.jpg (670x502, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ILn85WKo0Qk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slavery

We started from scratch as civilized men and did everything right

America is evil and china will destroy them for justice in our lifetime

jews, capitalism and staged takeover via ww2

>
>
>
>Still scared of Mexicans and Japanese cars

Endless resources with no regional rival.

youtube.com/watch?v=ILn85WKo0Qk

Europe and Asia got utterly destroyed in two consecutive wars meanwhile the US sat safe on another continent and embraced Jewry to profit from the greatest human catastrophe.

Attached: 1503884639276.jpg (486x960, 80K)

this enlightened man speaks the truth

Did you know Americans are most powerful race in the world?

t. 華僑

>large common market of highly educated and high and low wage employees
>large common market of consumers
>infinite natural resources
>a good tax climate
>not afraid to exert their influence
>entrepreneurial spirit and respect ownership
>are capable of thinking big, can roll products out on a huge market with ease

Also
>they take risks, they are not afraid to fail and try again

Because they entered two world wars late in the game, while the rest were taking the real burden. That and because of Jews.

Because of you and G*rmany's autistic tantrum

This is correct. Superior environment and culture primed for global supremacy.

>Be a country that has no fixed identity
>Instead just be the refuge spot of the old world's constant fuck-ups
>embrace lack of said distinct cultural history

Its really, easy, to become an american. I have 50+ first cousins in America after America decided to fight and lose a war and needed to clean-up the mess it made by letting in southeast asian refugees en masse.

I sometimes get weirded out when I visit them since a few like my uncle is a socially conservative republican buddhist (dislikes trump but voted from bush 1 to romney,) and they seem to do the most stereotypically american things like watch baseball and think its fun or entertaining and drink beer and BBQ fat-ass american food every weekend and visit state/national parks.

america has its perks and immigration isn't bad and they wove military into their economy. 1/4th of my cousins are either working for a military company (e.g. boeing, haliburton, ibm, etc.) or in the military (not enlisted, e.g. as a career officer with nice pay and benefits in college). they are all very "proud" of it which baffles me because I think its quite a boring vocation that occasionally fucks up the world.

american culture is like a hivemind that's very good at assimilating immigrants who want to assimilate. the problems of europe and japan are largely because they are still, largely too ethnically-based and had a shit way of assimilating people.

>How did they get this powerful

All the money gr healthcare and education go to the military.
So the right answer is that they pay their power with suffering.

>leaf flag
>it's a chink

every time

delet

the poor people pay with the suffering*, healthcare is usually cheap or free if you have a full time job and scholarships and good wages make uni costs not a big deal for people that dont halfheartedly pursue shit degrees

they spend more money on helthcare than us tho

hello cousin
vietic bvlls are not chinks and kicked your asses

american quality of life is shit compared to us since we have safety nets, but its not that bad to live in with healthcare and so-on. there are many fucked up and weird things that should be fixed like cancer causing bankruptcies, but its still better than most non-developed countries.

Enforces the dollar as world reserve currency.
Enforces the dollar as currency for oil trade.
Hasn't had a war on the home front for ~150 years.

they have the biggest and the best controlled slave population, you are forced to make a profit or die

just to add literally everyone who wants a decent life in vietnam basically just has a goal of immigrating to america or australia or canada since the government just functions off bribery and crony capitalism while universities are neglected.

100 million people with better skills than most europeans, + billions more elsewhere in the world like india and so-on means america can draw in a huge population very quickly. the generation born in america is almost guaranteed to become american except from a few countries where people are xenophobic (e.g. the japanese and hindu/christian indians are all assimilated here in my city, half the muslims and many of the mainland chinese are not because their culture is very ethnocentric).

>chink

shut the fuck up frog. you pathetic fucks needing to reassert your empire and failing horribly is why my family is over here. your country literally tried the same thing but failed horribly with millions of maghrebis hating you instead of loving your country and contributing to it.

no. my cousins are too normie to post on this autistic shitboard.

this is true.

Attached: oecd-pisa-school-rankings (1).png (753x531, 67K)

Fueled by satanism.
May the Lord smite them through yellowstone.

What is the point of these pisa tests even? Do they give the kids any incentives? I could see comparing a college entrance exam score by country as at least the people are probably going to try their hardest, but what are these tests going to do for the individual?

nah, its mostly testing 14 year olds. it assesses their education system, e.g. how many are acquiring basic skills and so-on. there's a mexicanon who autistically spams these images somewhere that can explain it.

its a combination of assessing teaching method and practices, motivation, and other such things. it doesn't translate to economic strength and are weighted averages so a fuckton of people at the bottom drag down the score.

its why a country like poland with 40 million people are producing smarter kids while france, with 60 million is more economically stronger but way lacking. poland isn't so good at making educational "potential" translate into economic strength because of recent history and lack of resources though while canada can do and does do both, in creating an educated population and using resources well so they are very productive.

Can you tell what words in English are of Germanic origin?

by the way there's a ton of "missing variables". you can bet that shanghai doesn't reflect china, as a whole since its one city and there are many not officially registered in shanghai. same with hong kong/singapore where there's basically 1 kid for every 3 adult and most kids are children of economic immigrants.

Why don't you eat a few nems to calm you down.
Then maybe you'll stop playing the victims in the name of your great great parents.

"Some say I'm an idealist. Well, that's how I know I'm American. America is the only idealistic country in the world."

Attached: woodrow wilson.jpg (250x367, 27K)

>american quality of life is shit compared to us since we have safety nets
All industrialized countries have had a safety net of some kind for at least the past 80 years.

It's the benefit of us subsidizing europoor welfare states. Europoors have no realistic military (especially navies) and no medical research. That's almost entirely done by the US.

>Hasn't had a war on the home front for ~150 years.

I've often said that that was one reason how Britain led the Industrial Revolution and became the first truly global superpower. They never had to worry about being invaded thanks to geography while continental Europe was devastated over and over again in wars that retarded their development.

of, for one

King=koenig
Most words for colors are Germanic (red/rote, blue/blau, green/grun, etc)
Articles and conjunctions like and/und.

The US is an ultra-convenient geographical position that allows us to project military power almost anywhere and also easy trade and commerce with Europe and Asia.

>1/4 of the world's entire GDP
>Super military that no one dare challenge
>Mainland never invaded since 19th century
>Has bases is most countries
>Controlls world's pop-culture, and subsequently influences morality of foreign young folk
>Exports obesity though fast food chains, chagning entire countries diet and health
>Has almost all the top 100 universities in the world despite Americans being idiots

Go back to the 19th century and many of these applied to Britain in equal measure. They had the most powerful navy in the world, were safe from invasion, could project power anywhere, and influenced morality around the globe by taking power in Asia and Africa and introducing modern ideas to them. The UK also created the first industrialized food industry and converted entire countries to feed the British Empire.

and because they had a shitton of coal compared to the rest of europe too

Imagine settling Mars with a bunch of random religious zealots. Some are scholars of some kind, you have an abnormally unique opportunity - create a completely new world. How will you do it? How will you create this new world?

Well, the founding fathers of this great country (looking at you Canada, Australia, all of South America and New Zealand) we're very intelligent and created a country designed to be as ethical as possible. And then some other smart shit happened and we adopted a laissez faire economy.

And now everybody copies us in their own way. While simultaneously considering us to be stupid.

there were some japanese attacks on the home front and even a battle or two near Alaska I think. Phillipines were also a US territory during WW2

The Ruhr Basin is the biggest coal producing region in the mainland IIRC.

The unfortunate truth about Europe is that it's a crowded continent with a lot of ethnicities and most of European history was just fighting for possession of clay until Pax Americana after WWII forced everyone to get along.

I bet you're happy aout all those dozens of millions he doomed to starvation under communism, leftist snake.

It's because USA is unique in a couple of regards.
First, we are mainly built up from the ground on european traditions and values. We built our country with the freest market with a western capitalistic model. We have unlimited resources in our own country too. And, very importantly, we have a very large population. What you get with such a large population, with a free capitalistic economic model, is a LOT of innovation, competition, and value making. If a country like Germany had a population of 300 million, they would've been insanely successful too, however they would need a more capitalistic model and culture like we do to become this much successful.

Right now, our model is more similar to other countries because we have so much regulations in our economy, so our head lead decreases and nations like china are closing in because we are slowing down.

Um, wasn't that FDR who agreed to turn Eastern Europe over to Russian pillaging?

Yes. Because caring for America doesn't equate caring for other countries

Byproduct of Europe.

Maybe today it is, but back then they werent unified and they had to borrow British technology to industrialize late in the 19th century. Once unified and into the beginning of the 20th century they had more production than Britain but of course that falls off after you lose a world war or two. Germany also has a lot of iron and timber which are also very helpful for production in industrialized countries. Countries like Italy didnt have much of a chance due to not having much timber, coal, oil, or iron within its borders

Attached: Screenshot_20180815-051620_Chrome.jpg (1219x790, 194K)

Fuck you, the parks system is one of the best parts of this country

Here is how.

They inherited a massive continent with almost limitless untouched resources, on top inheriting European technology and ideology. In addition to that, Europe destroyed itself in two world wars.
America had the perfect conditions to become a super power, in fact, the best conditions in human history.

MONEY
TELEVISION
WAR

>Germany has a lot of iron
What is WW2

It's important to stress that they have extremely high population, and for a long time they had a lot much freer economy than anywhere else.

I'd rather be enslaved by the CCP than be a jew shill

King doesn't descend from 'koenig'. It descends from Old English 'cyng', which descends from the Proto-Germanic 'kuningaz'. 'Koenig' and 'king' are cousins, not ancestor-descendant.

Everyone is daring to challenge the USA

>be muh superpower
>lose in Vietnam and Afghanistan

Kek

Vast expanses of untapped natural resources.
We still have lots.
But we used to have, in addition to what we have now, 10 feet of topsoil in the great plains, Texas full of more oil than we could use...
America's rise to power could be seen as the rapid burning off of a pristine Garden of Eden those boneheaded natives never could have utilized properly. America was never an intellectual or innovative country. We started off wealthy by invading a wealthy part of the world and the rest followed DESPITE our dispositions towards individualism and social darwinism, not because of them

one answer
GEOGRAPHY

The goal of American interventions isn't to win. It's to beat down emerging regional powers enough to preserve the balance of power in the region. This is geopolitics 101 - America can't rule the entire world, so it prevents Eurasia from consolidating under a single hegemon that could threaten its hegemony over the western hemisphere.

american'ts btfo

>kuningaz

*kunikangz

>relatively isolated from the world's struggles and surrounded by allies or countries that aren't hostile
>abundance of resources of all kinds that allows it to be virtually self-sustaining if it had to
>dominated manufacturing and culture when most of the world was destroyed after WWII, while it was unscathed
>capitalist mindset that promotes growth and change
>accepts immigrants that benefit their society
>large population
>evangelical mindset to spread their idea of democracy to every corner of the earth

I don't even know what i ate for breakfast yesterday let alone how America is powerful.