Why do not you want an American girlfriend?

Why do not you want an American girlfriend?

Attached: 90e6807b472d0168fe959d310f9bd4c3.gif (505x677, 2.98M)

because they are superficial and dumb

This, there are plenty of fine women that are smart, but a majority are dumb, superficial roasties

cause they look nothing like that

But I do

>superficial
And french girls aren't?

>And french girls aren't?
you'll find some gold diggers there too but less often than in america.

Nigga I lived in Le Marais for 3 months I know what French girls are like, in comparison even american girls seem down to earth. I still like french girls though

They're not easy for starters, so wanting one is the same as wanting to go to the moon for me.

>Le Marais
>swede
Hehehehehe

>I lived in Le Marais for 3 months
pretty obvious you'll find some gold diggers in one of the fanciest neighborhood in paris for rich and young (gay) people.

I dont want to date. I want sex and occasional companionship.

because the pretiest there are brazilians. And i love brazilian girls

smart and cute trad > plastic braindead whore

I had the same experience when I lived in the countryside near Montcourt-Fromonville. I'm not saying they were golddiggers, I am saying they were superficial. French girls care about the superficial things more than any other nationality of girls I've met, especially clothes and other outward markers of status.

>French girls care about the superficial things more than any other nationality of girls I've met, especially clothes and other outward markers of status
lmoa you never met anglos then

I don't want to end up like Bruce Jenner

I am not interested in having an American gf.

That's not so much of a bad thing though. How else can you get some pussy when you're ugly than by flinging mpney around and flaunting your social status.

Attached: 1533921580589.png (1154x1062, 871K)

British girls I've met were pretty wholesome, but they were ugly as hell especially compared to French or Italian women

Just wait lad, you'll see

All of them fuck black men.

>British girls I've met were pretty wholesome
kek, like when they want you to treat them like princess ?
when they act as children to get what they want ?
when they spend 2 hours in bathroom before going to cinema ?
when the first things they ask youi when you met is how much you're paid and what kind of house you're living in ?
or is it when they act as super fake gentle girls in public and like fucking demons at home ?

I can't get any

they don't want me

Attached: 1479552707777.jpg (593x936, 105K)

Not diverse enough by todays mutt standard

i've never seen any of them irl

Attached: 다운로드.png (251x201, 7K)

Most w*Men are like that anyway

average american girl i've met is 150 pounds plus and the skinny ones treat themselves as if they're manna from heaven.
no thanks, i don't need to chase

They make my willies shrink

They wear even more paint on the face than local ones.
And local ones look like freshly painted house of german from kcd.

Prone to obesity, weird masculine features (husky voices, overdeveloped arms) due to years of hormonal birth control use, massive entitlement, 0 domestic skills, 0 education, 0 culture, 0 taste

American girls? FUCK YOU!

Infraredpilled
They still feel good to fuck tho lad

>Americans are superficial

Have you seen the way we dress faggot? Even though we can easily afford it? Being a fancy snob is pretty shitty here.

Bump

Attached: 2a499d73c7d3e92651b259d06202f834.gif (607x410, 3.03M)

Higher chance of them being coalburners