Tfw my parents have money and assets...

>tfw my parents have money and assets, Which will be inherited to me and are enough for me to live forever without any economic problem

Attached: 1C5F7508-CFB5-4AE6-9023-534868949319.jpg (600x765, 40K)

now they just have to die

hopefully they lose it all before they die

adopt me pls

my grandma inherited a lot of money and has invested it and he's decided that in his will he's going to leave it to his grandkids not his kids(my mum and aunts)

Attached: 1534236465538.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>parents at any given point have ~1m in total assets that they will split between me and sister
kinda boggles my mind that i just get that amount of stuff for free, dont know how i feel about it

>tfw my father owns three apartments in tel aviv
>tfw can just live off rent when he dies

Attached: 0a9.jpg (236x227, 11K)

No. They have to make more untill they die:)

No, they told me they will be giving it all to charity. You will get nothing.

Think how nice would be if you find a way to make a little money + enjoy this benefits. Really cool.
My family has a little too, I need to find a cool carreer and make some money tho.

love your parents

Nice merchant skills
t.padawanmerchant

They are going give it all to charity after they turn 80, you are going to get nothing.

>tfw my gf is a millionaire and will transfer her assets to me when we marry in December

t. sick protestANTS

asian parents never do that

>tfw when my parents are poorfags and I won't inherit shit
>tfw when I'm a NEET poorfag myself

Attached: 1451583712338.jpg (393x386, 23K)

my parens are both dctors but waste their money changing cars every expensive boomers shit like cruises and other useless things while Im a NEET

Attached: pepesa.jpg (355x356, 33K)

What kind of parent would throw his wealth away instead of ensuring the future of his child?

How is it even possible to be a neet when both your parents are successful? Literally the easiest life possible

if you go to school with lowlife subhumans from working class families they would bully you to the death and make you a loner

Hahaha your parents are shit in their head.

Why would you need to wagecuck if you parents are successful?

>TFW I'm doing just fine by myself and don't have to leech off anybody.

Maybe they are not in a position to simply hand out jobs.

>tfw whole family is poor
why couldn't I just be born to a wealthy family and leech off of them for the rest of my lowly life

Considering the flag, that should be enough for you to buy a 100 sq foot apartment in Seoul for a few months.

Sounds like you’re the subhuman, faggot.

>tfw this

Attached: 1487862004838.jpg (800x716, 91K)

>tfw my dad had a £112,000 a year salary career for like eleven years
>tfw he never bought a single property
>tfw he instead bought a series of nice cars, boats, motorcycles
>tfw he is and has always been an alcoholic
>tfw he lost his career because of his alcoholism
>tfw when he spent the last 15 years pissing his savings up the wall on alcohol and a lavish lifestyle
>tfw he sold all his nice shit to continue pissing it up
>tfw when he now has type 2 diabetes and is in rehab with his second marriage on the rocks
>tfw when he probably only has 5 years left. not even good ones

I don't even really care about the money. just wish he wasn't a drunken absent father most of my life

>>tfw he instead bought a series of nice cars, boats, motorcycles
classical mistake, most high earners assume their high income will continue or even raise in the future

>6th great grandfather of a wealthy WASP family decided to follow the timber trade out west instead of staying in the family business

Attached: 1482517734495.jpg (410x410, 92K)

I can't even wish to die, my parents are poor. I would cause more problems than solutions

You could tell them to cremate your body in your suicide note, costs less than a burial

Same :)

t. workig class subhuman with no manners whose kids will bully professionals' kids out of gnorance and jaelousy

>dad spends most of the little money he made by wagecucking to some jew to open a business
>it's a tiny one, the only people who worked there were him, my mom and one employee
>since he opened it just a little before the hyperinflation era in the 90's he gets really fucking lucky and makes a fuckton of money by being a jew
>reaches a point where he buys a new house pretty much every month
>buys nearly 30 houses, makes shitload of money a month from rent
>eventually the neighborhood became too violent (he gets really paranoid because he has GAD), so he closes his business and builds a house from the ground up in the nicest neighborhood in my city, using the money he makes from rent
>can afford to just sit on his ass all day as a 49 year old boomer
>mfw we're the jews now
Love you mom and dad.

Attached: unnamed.png (385x382, 77K)

a house every month? hard to believe

>dad earns 1mio€+/year

feels good man

My dad might've exaggerated a bit, but I do know they bought most of them in less than a decade, after which business got a lot worse. Also they're all in one of the shittiest neighborhoods in my city, so they're all dirt cheap. Today they're worth on average around 40 thousand reais each.

Your grandma is a man?

>parents are upper middle class
>won't get any meaningful inheritance because the money and properties will have to be divided among multiple children

Such is life.

Attached: nerf.jpg (280x346, 30K)

same here and I love it.

Just asking that question and wondering about gender makes you a short sighted bigot

>tfw only have one parent and he is a poor alcoholic
If I want something on this earth I will have to take it myself

The solution is obvious, kill your siblings.

>tfw my parents are brutally rich
>have two accounts, one shared and my own
>never worried about money in my entire life

Feels good even if Sverigetråden hates me.

I'm jealous desu