This is the average IQ in European countries. Do IQs fit the current economic and social conditions in their countries?

This is the average IQ in European countries. Do IQs fit the current economic and social conditions in their countries?

Attached: 581d6ac26248203ed8486479cdf75f2d.jpg (978x1024, 119K)

Balkan """"people"""

>tfw to inteligent too be white

>by Tatu Vanhanen
>Finland is the highest

Really makes you think...

what wait brits are smarter than germans?

is that not abundantly clear?

Ehm... what language are you writing in now fuckhead?

The map is crap.

It's fucking Andalusia who lowers our average

Attached: spain-iq-2015-gdp.png (607x658, 30K)

>chimpiqtugal

Attached: tugal.jpg (72x127, 8K)

Where did you get this map?

your asshole

>dumbtugal

>R2=0.342

my Country's iq is decreasing . i fell humbled

Attached: 884056723_preview_Suicide.jpg (480x480, 30K)

standard answer from some shitty sandnigger in napoli

Attached: 2018-08-15-134256_895x461_scrot.png (895x461, 260K)

Who is this supposed to be? Your crush? Ahahahahah go jerk off with your tiny ding dong wh*tey :)

can't have dummies in charge of researching intelligence
besides, surely you wouldn't like to be surrounded by morons on *all* sides?

Attached: 1341181.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>retardtugal

>smarter than Balkanites
>smarter than Slovenes
We truly are of Gothic stock

Herro. I no spik engrush

Attached: 1507317633520.png (629x504, 36K)

Another comprised IQ picture. Who would have thought. It's almost like IQ is a meme

>dumbtugal

>got tested in high school
>have an IQ of 146
>see these charts and people bragging about an average IQ of around 100
>half of the people is even dumber

Attached: unimaginable-disappointment-5512252.png (500x431, 106K)

>Vanhanen & Lynn
Into the trash it goes.

>Albania

I'm gonna be an assburger about this, but why is this argument never brought up if the researcher is something like German or British?
Claiming that because one of the researchers is Finnish, it compromises the data on Finland is a pretty big claim.

Sure is mutthurt in here. Hate Aryans?

Attached: lynnvanhanen.jpg (1190x617, 229K)

Because British have scientific basis, finshits have nothing.

they're memeing
finnish names are easily recognizable and finland is a meme country in case you haven't noticed

Attached: 1354400570738588.png (335x363, 141K)

>based on PISA

10000000 slovenes and 1000000 exyu and albo niggers

heh...nothin personnel

Attached: 1530464257112.png (665x796, 414K)

Thanks for having our back Finnbros ;)

All good little brother. Estonia might be the only country on Jow Forums that doesn’t shit on us constantly

On most maps ur balkan tier dump

Dumb

>Croatia 97
>Slovenia 97
>Italy 96
Really makes you think

Balkanites are dumber than Africans

Attached: 47360cc0b6514c2dc365ee1ec061fd7cac6c0da572e8524499ea666bcdeb3a0c.jpg (917x960, 681K)

Attached: Mensa members per capita.png (698x726, 28K)

>iq deficit miracuously coinciding with prevalence of islam
gee i wonder why

los animales SerbiANOS hablan, mis caballeros

And yet your irrelevant country has less than 100 IQ too, you faggot. Stop posting fake stories.

>retartugal

I have trouble believing iq meme maps. How can the averages be in the 90s? That's like down syndrome or autism tier.

>Spot the muslim countries

How many more wars does Germany need to lose to the UK before that becomes obvious to you?

Why are there no east asian cunts on this list?

Poorer education. IQ tests are not immune to being effected by socioeconomic status. Children who have access to better early education will naturally overachieve more on IQ tests than those who don’t.

How can people be so dumb? I'm 120 and nowhere near a genius, it feels weird to know that I'm in the 99th percentile when I'm certifiably dumb. And this is AVERAGE, meaning half the people are even dumber. Fuck, below 90 is borderline mental retardation, and HALF the population of certain countries is below that? Holy shit.

IQ testing after children reach middle school is practically worthless for measuring natural intelligence. By high school, a person’s level of success in testing has far more to do with how much knowledge they have gathered rather than their inherent ability to reason.

>ITT: brainlets thinking IQ has any relevance to your approach to life and your ability to produce revenue and is not just an indicator of your capacity to understand basic math, spatial orientation and memory

>yfw Poles are so dumb they can't even read

Except it has nothing to do with knowledge, brainlet

>memesa

Keep in mind that IQ is largely affected by education and learning so a lot of the people from backwards and savage countries like Turkey have shit education.
I don't know what the deal with Ireland is.

It's one of the best ways to determine someone's intelligence and future success in life. It's not a hard science and it can even be trained. But that doesn't change that it's a pretty good indicator.

Moroccans in the Netherlands still have an IQ of 85. There is still a large genetic component to it.

East Asians might be more goal oriented and therefore do good in Pisa tests etc. but not in tests like this. Another reason could be cultural so that western(ish) Mensa just don't get enough applicants there.

Not so fast my balkan neighbour, your teenagers are dumb af.

Attached: pisa-2015.jpg (1260x1260, 324K)

So do you think an average high schooler will not outperform an average 1st grader on the same IQ test?

All those stats are really old and based on shitty methodology. It's really annoying that the same ones get spammed over and over again. I've given up putting in any effort to stop you faggots from posting them, I'll just you to believe in outdated statistics.

Aren't the IQ results relative to the other people of your age?

We don't really care much about those, partially because
(I may sound like bragging but) having that high IQ is not a thing

>Except it has nothing to do with knowledge, brainlet
Top kek, what a retard, of course it does, I'm for example pretty dumb at math, but since I've had a shitton of math at the uni and I've put a lot of work into it I can solve many problems quite easily. but not cuz I'm smart, but because my brains are trained to to that shit.

true

He just said education plays a role in IQ scores, not that it’s the ONLY thing that effects your score.

yes, we are exactly like Russia

Yes the rest is like 80 ahahahahahah fuck you

It's all based on PISA

why aren't you richer than Japan?

Attached: 21412334132.png (435x340, 5K)

>IQ
Aren't there other factors Mensa uses to measure intelligence?

Yes, but that also means people who study harder and focus more time, money, and effort in to their education are going to be inflating the natural curve, while people who for whatever reason aren’t getting the same quality or quantity of education will be deflating it. The older you get, the more testing is effected by how much you know rather than how well you are able to figure out things you don’t know.

If you want a purer IQ test, you need to test kids when they are young and on close to equal footing in education.

Because all the Russians are leaving lmao

I'm Finnish and I think this is false.
Most of us are idiots

Bosnia is just a typing error where the map maker literally pressed 8 instead 9. And it's unfair to assess IQ for Albanians when they did not have an actual study of it.

Attached: iq-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 365K)

The mean dictates the smart fraction of the population. Everybody below 130 is subhuman but a country with an average of 100 has more humans than a country with an average of 80.

If you took every European ethnic group and raised them in the same conditions from birth, you'd get an IQ that is the same.

There are some countries that enforces other intelligence tests as criterions but seems like its mostly the IQ.

I'd say measuring percentage of population who have STEM degrees is a much more accurate determination of intelligence than fucking IQ tests.

IQ tests are made to discover retardation, not intelligence.

>t. Tomasz Kowalski

Attached: 1395035261043.jpg (989x649, 222K)

iq just seems very education dependent you might as well rank cunts by their education quality

Patently false.

Most Finns are pretty dumb

Attached: 1287098675.png (747x624, 171K)

Most of the differences are in the margin of error, despite massive wealth disparities. Also, these stats are from the 90s for almost the entire eastern block. I'd wager they are all much closer now.

National IQ is only really dependent on economic and social conditions, and barely on racial standing, though still a factor.

I mean, the average IQ here is 85 or some shit yet I see a lot of flips beating Gooks, Nips and Chinks on Math and Science competitions.

mensa is a club house devised merely for self-gratification

But wait, you dont have stupid minorities like in Caucasus that bring the picture down for a few points

>what language are you writing in now fuckhead?
american