Is Italy rich or poor?

I have two images of Italy.

One of rich Ferrari, Gucci, Armani and very high quality suits etc. People with class and country with rich heritage.

On the other hand I also imagine ghetto Mafiosos, donkeys, and bad infrastructure.

Attached: download (5).jpg (940x627, 86K)

south italy is poor

Attached: Map_of_Italian_regions_by_GDP_per_capita_in_euros_(2015)_alternative_colours.jpg (2000x2325, 783K)

the mafia controls their entire country so stuff like this happens, even in supposedly civilised places like northern italy

I live not far away from Italy and every time I cross the border I see this car. Yesterday again, an Italian bridge fell down. When there is a seism it provokes a lot of damages, meanwhile in Chile they have every month seism 10 times stronger than in Italy and the building stay intact. I don't consider Italy as a rich country.

Attached: 116493188.jpg (800x600, 368K)

asset rich but income poor

Wasn't the collapsed bridge part of a major route to France?

to be fair, many developed countries including japan also have the problem of those poorly maintained old infrastructure. welfare takes a lot of money these days and they can't maintain old infrastructure well.

the fallen brdidge was in the north ambrogio.

the last trend is to use that thing as a marriage car, not kidding

Shitalian Merchantniggers btfo

Both

Sounds comfy. Using a luxury sedan is played out imo, specially if you're just using whatever new or newish Audi, Mercedes, BMW, etc, boooooring.

Just like the USA then

I used to think north Italy is first world but it looks like a genuine commie shithole

Attached: tapatalk_1534341115239.jpg (2000x1316, 839K)

It is one of the richest countries in Europe.

it's Genova, what did you expect?

Isn't Genoa in the north? Should be rich then. If I didn't know I'd think it's Bulgaria

big ships and strong warriors and crossbowmen

It is, unlike you polsko

it's a town build around a big harbor

Doesn't look rich at all then

poland looks better
t. border inhabitant

>the only "rich" place in his country is the capital city
>"let me show you who is rich and who isn't"

mmh...

Attached: 1517676068682.png (295x1016, 56K)

The second are more common, minus the donkeys, even in the North

Dude, all Italy is covered with aqueducts, in 2/3 of Japan you can only pray god and hope to have a well.

reddit

>Isn't Genoa in the north?
No, Liguria is below the Po river and therefore southern italy

The average Japanese cannot afford a car.

>the donkeys
in calabria is still full of donkeys

What? Pretty much every city in Poland looks better than Genoa

Whatever, I don't compare "median wealth" but what the cities look like. Genoa might be rich, but it looks poor, that's all. Period.

That's what I said

Sounds like most countries.

I see a Japan that is a world leader in technology and innovation, has the best cuisine on earth, a great educational system, and is among the most safe and stable states on earth.

Then one where dirt poor fisherman have to slaughter dolphins by the hundreds just to make a living and where organized crime is a major political player.

KEK we are above the US

ape is an institution in Italy

shitalian propaganda
shitaly is a third world shithole

don't talk shit about that car

>disliking ape
cringe and bluepilled

They have terrible socio-economics, high youth-unemployment, etc and only somehow top this weird median wealth chart despite most living in a dump.

When Germans come to study in my city and are looking for a room their budget is €500. When a Swede or Dane comes it’s €600. Italians and Spanish: ‘pls someone has room for €200???’

yes and no

shitalians are stingy as fuq