EOS PUMP INCOMING!!!

Hello ladies and gents. EOS pump is going to take place on May 11 when Dawn 4.0 gets released. Be smart and ride this wave for easy profits. The target price is between $25 to $30, and could be higher with FUD. Just wanted to raise awareness for those of you looking to make some money. The whales have accumulated a lot throughout the week, it should be a nice moon!

Attached: IMG_3093.jpg (445x471, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eos.io/faq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry I meant FOMO not FUD*

It will crash on May 11 you mean, everything, every coin, crashes when announcing or launching things. You should've know by now. People: Don't fall for OP's scam

So... I'm sitting on 100 EOS rn. I got in at $5 and have been unloading from $20. Hold my last $100 for another day or dump now? I have 3 coins I'm thinking of moving into. If you guess one of them I'll market buy and show proof. Already have 70k LINK and am shopping on binance.

Zil is one I’d bet

PLEASE BUY MY AMBROSUS

Already doubled this week. Not one I'm looking at. Think I missed the majority of price action.

OP is right, but also gay

Feel like u sud wheel back into EOS man

0x

Let's hope OP is right.

I think I missed that boat too. Someone told me to buy it in March and I bought ICX instead.

ALREADY PRICED IN

It hits 50 this year easily man

EOS is gay go for ambrosus.

with this ether fud over eos i doomed in the short term. Buying ethereum is the safest bet right now.

EOS will pump leading up until June 2 launch. Tomorrow will just be the start of it.

Attached: 1525960918910.png (1082x695, 130K)

FOMO TIME BOIS

Safer, I’d agree, but risk/ reward wise I go for EOS, Consider the airdrops, EOSFINEX, And exchanges are going to be bp’s, this one is pointing straight up over the long term

Ambrosus is a safer bet imho.It's got a lower market cap so more room to grow.

dumped at 18.50$ earlier today and just bought back in, feeling comfy as fuck

60 cents whew lad what you gonna do with all that money? Are you sure you even gained in sats lol?

that eos exploit

EOS is a worthless ERC20 perpetual ICO scam. Stop falling for the shilling Jow Forums. The EOS tokens you are buying have explicitly no use or rights, you are being played its right infront of your face.

eos.io/faq

Attached: 84237567-D0D6-4B1C-B9F6-CBF238253F0D.jpg (750x298, 118K)