youtube.com/watch?v=hyCtYrHJebs
youtube.com/watch?v=yBA1LZL4MK0&t=655s
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9ZhswdOm14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>everything
>fake code
>boomers
>

Nothing. You bought in, then got dumped on. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your bags

But user I've made 10% just dicking around with day trades and it's consolidating for a another pu--- oh right.... uhh... careful sirs! Please avoid!

>being so new to Jow Forums you buy the PnD flavor of the month then get confused when you're dumped on.
Welcome to the board newfriend.

whats everyone complaining about? its above 200 vitaliks? Most people bought in before 100...

Nothing, It went 10x and is stable, now we fuel for the next 10x.

If you are smart you are trading like and I are right now.

warning to newfriends, don't fall for the scammers, this flashy piece of vaporware exists solely to make the boomer developers and discord pump and dumpers rich

;) for sure user. There's certainly no potential for growth with this coin.

How's that BNTY treating you?

>dude it like solves all of crypto's problems by like letting everyone control their own data and like host their own data and like run their own apps
>but like dude, everyone has access to it and can change it and its like crypto but not crypto!

Amazing how vaporware can get so much money based purely on normie stupidity. Really makes me want to reconsider my investment strategy. Maybe I'll all-in tron and iota.

>normie stupidity

You think normies have any idea wtf hot or hash graph is? Where the fuck would normies hear about this trash?

reddit

everyday faggots keep claiming it's dumping when it's simply going sideways

Attached: xs.png (486x515, 20K)

HODL until Q4 (weak hands)

Attached: holo.jpg (474x659, 51K)

bagholder confirmed

Its been shilled like crazy for the past week. I imagine by now some Redditors have dragged it over there if it didn't come from there to begin with.

Normies are the guys that only go on YouTube, Facebook, and instagram

found the redditor normie

Attached: 1525900097306.gif (300x243, 255K)

oh boy pajeet that reverse psychology is really tempting me into buying you're vaporshitcoin. You deserve an extra rubee for your work today

>Update
Reddit fuckin' hated HOLO. The hype is organic. watch HOLO videos and interviews, then come back and say it's anything less than good tech.

I've watched them. The tech is never concretely explained.

youtube.com/watch?v=hyCtYrHJebs

older, longer version: youtube.com/watch?v=yBA1LZL4MK0&t=655s

much older, much longer version before they made holochain into a smaller incremental part of Ceptr: youtube.com/watch?v=Y9ZhswdOm14

Price has been between 250-200 for a week after spending a week slow climbing from 40-200.

It's been averaging 210-220 price for the last 7 days. The only people who would be complaining are idiots who sold at any point. Otherwise everyone should be pretty comfy.

>distribution
>comfy

Geez user just looks like some pajeets working on vaporware to me... /s

They are aryan gods. Apologize.

holochain is already in alpha. proof-of-concept apps already work, and third-party apps are already being built.

oh didn't see the /s

yes, exactly, vaporware /s

>holding steady after doing x10
>what went wrong

biz is shit scared of this coin huh

I’m starting to think some of them actually didn’t buy in when they were warned

All you need to be comfy is to read and understand the greenpaper, then go look at the benchmarks. Of course most of you won't, but you'll realize eventually.

your team

Attached: holo meme.png (1920x1345, 1000K)

weak fud
see to understand why

>green paper
This really is a special snow flake coin isn’t it?

No it's just so ground breaking that they have to explain each piece in a different technical document. It's some endgame shit like EOS.