Explain how AMB lured away the CMO of Versace if they are such a scam?

Most coins have some random Pajeet doing marketing yet AMB got a world class one and it's a scam coin how?

Attached: c5c3.jpg (378x498, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ky7kt1FtKrU&ab_channel=ClairyInc
cnbc.com/2017/11/02/cmo-salaries-the-highest-paid-chief-marketing-officers-in-the-us.html
equilar.com/reports/49-table-equilar-200-ranking-largest-ceo-pay-packages.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Versace itself is a scam.

Oh ok. So no real answer.

Attached: 1523330520949.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Obviously because Croncota decided that Ambrosus was going to better his career more than Versace. Gee, I wonder what that implies?

give him 10% of the supply with no token lock up

Angel told him about the partnerships AMB has in the pipeline. Croncota has big connections, so verifying the partnerships isn't a problem.

He jumps Versace ship to join a 10+ billion tech startup.

He was already making millions at Versace. You really think he would ruin his entire reputation to join a scam team?
Wow. I think I've backed you FUDers in a corner. Can't plausibly explain this away?

Cause it's not a scam and you're being fudded.

my uncle works at versace too said he never heard of the guy. i called versace in milan and asked about this guy as ceo and they said they never heard a thing about him. this guy probably just made that up man, versace would never get wind of anything in the cryptosphere, whos actually gonna check with a bunch of wops? this smells fishy.

they offered him more money. are you retarded? they have a bunch of bank from selling useless shit coins. Versace doesn't require marketing regardless. it's a figure head position. high end luxury goods do not rely on marketing because they have an established brand that is recognized globally. you're a brainlet if you think this is some type of addition to a crypto project that has nothing to do with retail fashion. SEAFOOD COMMONS

You have no proof that he was making millions at Versace. Chances are he was making ~200k USD which is above the global median for CMOs according to a cursory google search.

>high end luxury goods do not rely on marketing because they have an established brand that is recognized globally.
To be this fucking dumb to think that ultra premium goods don't deeply care about their image.
Just grasping at straws now.
You fags simply don't have a legit answer to this question.

Attached: 1513319777350.png (800x729, 48K)

Are you fucking brain dead this guy is the co founder of Cartoon Network and was head hancho at Warner bro’s a long with E news and multiple other television outlets. Kill yourself for not researching faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=ky7kt1FtKrU&ab_channel=ClairyInc

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bullshit. Top brand CMOs make millions.

cnbc.com/2017/11/02/cmo-salaries-the-highest-paid-chief-marketing-officers-in-the-us.html
The average CMO on the list made $1.3 million in 2016, up from $1 million in 2012. Senior women's pay in 2016 reached $1.6 million, while men's was $1.2 million. However, only 18 percent of top-level CMOs were women.
Versace is a top organization that pulls in

He advises another project.How the fuck does this discredit him?

>acquire Versace CMO
>massive uptake in ambrosus shilling on Jow Forums Jow Forums
>ambrosus literally not known or talked about anywhere else

Please. No one gives a shit about Jow Forums besides us. Do you idiots think we actually matter? If that were true LINK would a top 10 coin.

That's not an argument in support of this CMO making millions. The Founder/CEO of Versace isn't even on the top 200 list of most compensated CEOs.
equilar.com/reports/49-table-equilar-200-ranking-largest-ceo-pay-packages.html

Literally my point, this guy is fucking terrible at his job if hes even more than a name on the ambrosus website

This sentence made absolutely no sense. Are you a chink or a pajeet?

Probably because he is dead user...

Jesus Christ... semantics. There is no one on that list related to Versace in any capacity.

-My point is biz is irrelevant
-After his hiring there has been a massive uptake in ambrosus shilling and ambrosus is unknown anywhere else
-this guy either sucks at his job or Ambrosus paid / used him on their website and he doesn’t actually work for the project.
Does this help Ranjeesh?

Biz really does have all the low intelligence posters

Easy money from the ICO.

your critical thinking skills are at an all time low

I’m not saying he would be, merely point out he got assasinated so its not possible he would be on that list..