Has Iink ruined anyone else's life?

Has Iink ruined anyone else's life?

Attached: 1498761755605.jpg (236x236, 48K)

lol best meme because its so true

I never thought a memecoin could cause so much pain.

Did you spell link with a capitol i ?? This fucking stupid shit made it through my filter. Just face it your stupid coin will never moon and sergay is a fat failure. AION beat you fags to the punch. Time to add yet another word to the filter. Later homos

Just wait until Chainlink puts put 10s of millions of office workers out of work. That's when the feelings of guilt and regret can set in.

it ruined Sergey's life. we're all doomed.

Attached: bong.jpg (500x378, 101K)

Attached: 1521222647749.png (400x386, 207K)

VISUALISE

Not Link, but alts in general, yes.

It ruined the life of every bagholder that's been holding this vaporware for the past 8 months and missed every moon missions around.

Marketsell your LINK before mainnet goys

Attached: 1515456515011.jpg (864x1142, 234K)

Such as...

why ? just sell. it didnt dump hard yet

It saved my life. I stopped drinking. Stopped smoking weed. I exercise now, eat better. Cook at home instead of take away. I'm gonna be rich so I treat my body properly.

>I'm gonna be rich

i literally lol'd loudly

This.
The confidence of a made man, I've got a spring in my step and delusion on my mind.

>So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, user, besides the will of evil.”

Attached: Sergey the White.png (1906x798, 771K)

not yet, but it will soon when massive suicides will take place randomly across the globe, me thinks Q3 in 2020.

You win internet today

I haven't ever done a photoshop before but I just made this in Paint3D

Attached: Sergey the White.png (1906x798, 929K)

>
reminds me of that thread a while back about how LINK is the hero's journey.

(((Rubs hands)))

no

Look at this

tasty