What projects are being built?

There is definitely some project in your country? come on it's ok user you could tell us. Wither it is about toilets, amusement parks, skyscrapers or whatever. You could go ahead and tell us.

In my country they are building pic related. It is a tower that is supposed to be higher than Burj Khalifa. Meaning the tower would be 830+ meter high. It is supposed to have hanging gardens or something like that at the observation deck, in a requiem to Babylon. So maybe the idea was that the tower is also a requiem for the tower of Babylon? I don't know desu. I wish I was Babylonian. The tower is being built for the EXPO 2020. Only two more years until it is due to open, in 2020.

Attached: an-Namrūd would be proud.jpg (1205x707, 111K)

Looks cool, when the world ends it'll be written of in legend

fuck man I just noticed that I fucked up the title.

It should be: What projects are being built in your cunt?

Attached: hmmmm....gif (500x375, 585K)

I don't like this at all. Humans were never meant to do or build things like that. Your country is playing with God.

wtf? it looks like a weird long dildo

Please kill yourself

When the world ends it will be written how the Arabs needed to hire experts to build everything in their countries that was higher than 3 story buildings.

why?

It just gives me an eerie feeling inside. Either this or the Burj Khalifa will either tumble down and collapse, be exposed for using slave labor (even though there's already proof), or something even worse. It epitomizes corruption. Why is this needed when people in the same country over are starving?

Fucking sick of sandnigger lovers like you infesting this country. Get the fuck out.

they are building a metro ring in the capital. that's what i know

Attached: Cityringenkort.jpg (1000x773, 155K)

Crazy Horse, just off the top of my head

My city is literally building a new downtown 20 minutes away from the original. There is another downtown being built 15 minutes away called Metrotown, this is Brentwood

Attached: NRAXnuf.jpg (1526x873, 587K)

When the world ends it will be written that Arabs created a paradise for the prosperous minds. Whereas people from every corner in the world could come to the land of Arabs to create and build. It doesn't matter if your ideas races with the skies, so long as you're in the land of opportunity where nothing is impossible :D

Attached: 2016-UAE-real-estate-performance.jpg (640x426, 121K)

>anywhere in the arab world
>paradise
oh man
oh bro

next to pic, there are 5 other towers in that nearest corner that are also being built, along with three 200m towers on the other side.

Attached: concord-brentwood-master-plan.jpg (1500x837, 237K)

another development of a 170m tower designed by a New York firm in Metrotown

Attached: property-gallery-station-square-24.jpg (1920x1080, 1000K)

a development a little down the street called Concord Sears, where the old sears used to be. Supposed to be 225m tall, tallest in BC. 5 residential and 2 office.

Attached: Sears-Metrotown-redevelopment-phase-one-tower-renderings.jpg (1500x1075, 351K)

>paradise for the prosperous minds

Do you not understand what this means?

Attached: Dubais-Palm-Islands.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

There is literally nothing to do for people in UAE. I lived there for 5 years and I was close to suicide because you people literally restrict any type of fun and the only type of people who can stand living there who are non-Arabs are expats with families who can live in their retarded isolated compounds and never do anything.

You can build a billion more high rises and it still won't change the metaphysical reality of Gulf Arabs.

rich people’s playground?

and other development with 70+ towers in Lougheed next to Coquitlam

Attached: the-city-of-lougheed-1024x578.jpg (1024x578, 110K)

paradise for people rich on dad's oil money?

dubai is a soulless, cultureless, materialistic shithole with unbearable heat and zero benevolence. if that is paradise for you, you must be living in hell right now

A sign for the final hour inshallah

yeah most people who come here are just here for the $ and after they get enough they fuck off somewhere else like Canada or wherever

Attached: 1365714185385.jpg (478x598, 74K)

looks really stupid having skyscrapers /high rises right next to low-density housing. i assume they are for rich people only?

I didn't say paradise for the people. I said
>paradise for the prosperous minds
aka paradise for projects and over exaggerated stuff

Attached: Mama Merkel.png (616x794, 320K)

>i assume they are for rich people only?
"middle class" people paying rich prices. They will build up the areas around to be mid density though

Yeah, because if you have experience and competence you can earn like 8-10 times more in UAE than anywhere else in the world because Arabs are unable to do any type of technical work.

I was always amazed at the absolute stupidity of Arab engineers, it's incredible really.

>Do good stuff and improve you country
>Westerners still complain
I don't get Westerners

You are not improving anything, you are using direct oil revenues to build a bunch of buildings for nothing. It's a 18th century "country" with 21th century infrastructure.

It's like putting sugar on top of a pile of shit and calling it an improvement.

I live in NYC. Name a subsection of contraction projects and I can provide more info.

The UAE is a paper country. Their own native population doesn't really do shit at all.
They pay European and US engineers and architects... and use slave labor from poorer countries (even taking away their passports so that they can't leave).

>those mentally ill jealous whiteys with inferiority complex in every related Dubai thread/subject

pathetic

LMAO it is "whiteys" who designed most of the impressive buildings there

S I R B
A
G
E
V

Attached: 6634870-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 104K)

Same in Shanghai for that matter (European and US architects and engineers)

There is probably ten more times arab architects in the west than western architects in the gulf countries.

Zaha Hadid alone is enough.

This doesn't really work when Arabs are unable to build anything themselves, if anything I have a superiority complex, but it's not really that.

I don't think it's a race issue as I've worked all around the world and while the absolute best engineers tend to be Dutch/Germans, there are good engineers from all over the world, but you will never find a good engineer who is a Gulf Arab.

UAE is a desert with 40C temperatures everyday, it's too hot to be considered a paradise lol

You are wrong about this, Chinese typically don't have many foreign engineers though they will hire foreign project managers in some skyscraper projects.Architecture is a different matter, but this is a worldwide thing and you will see Dutch firms over represented in the majority of large-scale projects from US to China.

see here: but yup it is too hot for anything really

Attached: k.jpg (600x400, 23K)

Well the west is much larger... but the percentage of arab architects in the west is extremely low compared to whites.
The percentage of white architects designing impressive gulf buildings is VERY high.

>huur durr arabs cant into architecture XDD
epic, Middle Eastern built wonderful things since tousands of years while nords were living in mudhuts.
there is tens of thousands of arab architects in the arabic and western world and 95% of the building are made by them.

Like I said, a single arab woman like Zara Hadid probably built more structures in the West than all the western architects in arabic countries.

Well, I've checked many of the most impressive buildings in Shanghai and the gulf states... they are all designed by white people

>Zara Hadid probably built more structures in the West than all the western architects in arabic countries.

KEK you have no idea what you are talking about. Better to keep quiet then maybe?

Again you are conflating design with engineering, architectural direction is dictated by the few global firms that have experience in building megaskyscrapers which is why the Dutch tend to dominate with their designs because it's their business.

Her output's dropped off somewhat recently
(cos she's dead)

Attached: 7a373e55e6c325e08b9efd44969d1931.jpg (640x361, 122K)

>design with engineering

No, the most impressive buildings are DESIGNED AND ENGINEERED by white ppl

How many relevant western-built landmarks there is in the Emirates, like 20-30 at best?

Khoury or Bayati built probably more than that in the west by themselves.

Attached: 9798498143_17e6f8bb73_b.jpg (1024x768, 527K)

>You are not improving anything
>you are using direct oil revenues to build a bunch of buildings for nothing
Yes, UAE is better off staying as a desert wasteland. That surly would have been much better. UAE isn't depended on oil these days.

Attached: 1486351716718.jpg (450x450, 51K)

Not really, an engineering project typically employs hundreds to thousands of people for a single project. In Shanghai the vast majority of engineers on any project will be Chinese, in UAE the typical engineering firm will be 5-10% Gulf Arab if they are building something of value.

Again you are conflating architectural design and top level engineering that has little to do with how a building is constructed. I explained to you the reason why this is the case.

I'm talking about the high-end impressive buildings (not regular buildings)

>an engineering project typically employs hundreds to thousands of people for a single project

I'm talking about the top engineers (not the grunt engineers)

It's irrelevant when the laws and culture of your country is 500 years behind the modern world. Like I said, these buildings mean little for progress when you have done nothing to progress socially.

>if you don't let your alcoolized daughter get gang-raped by 50 niggers in cave, you're not good!

There is no such thing as "social progress", it's not a linear progress, the word "progress" itself is misleading in a social context. The gulf countries live under the same laws since 1400 years and you won't change that.

>the word "progress" itself is misleading in a social context.

Well, I WILL AGREE WITH THAT!

Engineers who are involved with design does not mean they are the best engineers, it means they have experience with that kind of work. If you look at the firms involved in building megaskyscrapers you will understand why so many buildings are built by the same people as these are the people that run this business.

You are obviously not an engineer so I don't know how many times I have to explain this for you to understand but you are simply ignorant on this subject that is my field of work.

No offence but Abu Dhabi is the worst major airport I have ever experienced.

My country is working on a brand new, shiny, super lethal and contagious version of small pox.

Just for science. We’d never use it irresponsibly.

Attached: 94E597CD-8627-4D6A-9C0C-64511D854589.jpg (800x600, 111K)

>"Why yes of course your economic success doesn't matter nor how comfortable your life is, because I say you live in in the year 2000 while I live in the year 2500 lmao. Nothing and no aspect of any country maters, the only thing that matters is if your laws are like where I live or not, because it determines the year you live in. TRust me I know more about your country than you do"

Attached: 1515985644422.jpg (387x437, 40K)

I don't really care what you want to call it, I've lived all over the world and the Gulf countries are the most soul crushing and boring places in the world.

You can have the mental gymnastics about social progress if you want, I'll watch your countries crumble to nothing in the next 50 years.

so what is the real truth

Funny, because they are changing. Slowly, but it's changing.

>Engineers who are involved with design does not mean they are the best engineers

You are wrong. They ARE the top engineers. They are the ones calculating if the whole thing is possible. Then the grunt engineers comes along to make it all work out as planned from the top.

The tallest skyscraper in the EU is under construction here (310 m).

Attached: 596768acb1d8c_o,size,640x400,q,71,h,455bd5.jpg (640x400, 41K)

Look. That's how living in these countries are like. It's their way of life.
Hey I never really been to that airport. It's mainly Dubai so If you have any complains then complain to some Emerati about it

What do you mean?

Then what did God give us the minds to do or build those things for?

well, you keep saying he’s wrong so what is the truth

It obviously isn't, compare other Arab countries to the Gulf and see their level of culture. Your "lifestyle" is a combination of strict monarchy/theocracy and new wealth, it has nothing to do with way of life.

I see you enjoy being a slave so I can't really see this going anywhere, like 90% of Gulf Arabs your eyes are blinded by wealth.

>Reeee why does a country that was a desert with 10k people 70 years ago not have a world class standard of education and culture of education

The new airport for our capital was supposed to open ten years ago and is still under construction.

Stuttgart is supposed to get an underground train station expansion but after treehugger protests for no fucking reason it got postponed a lot and I don't even know what's going on there nowadays. I know they've built some of it but I have no clue how much longer it's going to take. Probably also decades.

You can read the "truth" in my posts, I already explained it. You will see the same pattern everywhere in the world, a few companies are involved in the vast majority of large-scale buildings projects particularly megaskyscrapers which is a very niche "market".

And German/Dutch are typically the best engineers, at my current form almost 50% of project mangers and top level engineers are from these two countries alone.

being built is the biggest orthodox christian cathedral in the world in Bucharest

they say the bell, biggest in europe, will be heard in a radius covering a 1/3 of the city

Attached: catedrala-mantuirii-neamului-800x500_c.jpg (800x500, 78K)

russified/10

>The new airport for our capital was supposed to open ten years ago and is still under construction.

I've heard about that "scandal"

Ours, built in the late 90s is a huge success (but only about 25 million passengers)

Attached: 1200025741_6805.1000x501.jpg (1000x501, 110K)

This thread has become a shitshow, much better than what I desired.

Attached: wow.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>It is supposed to have hanging gardens or something like that at the observation deck, in a requiem to Babylon

There never were any 'hanging gardens'
It's was just an old overgrown ziggurat

California is building high-speed rail. Despite the legislative hurdles driving up the cost, it's actually a really good idea long-term.

On a more local note, my city on the East Coast has these awful public housing projects in the very middle of town, in a prime location.
6 local developers are teaming up to demolish them and turn them into mixed-use, mixed-income housing/retail/office. Should be really cool.

Attached: southtown.png (696x469, 777K)

That's cause you seek the acceptance of khv autists and Jow Forumstards.

Best just ask normies IRL what they think of Dubai, none of these faggots can afford a plane ticket.

>none of these faggots can afford a plane ticket.

I'm pretty sure many here can...
I'd rather go to Iceland though

God why are modern buildings such eyesores? Something went wrong after the XIX th century.

>Protestants

Cost became a factor. Labor and materials became more expensive.

I believe we need to find new materials for buildings, to allow us to add better architectural details.

Attached: MU.jpg (705x470, 157K)

I thought Maghrebis didn't identify as arabs?

This looks like a nice place to live in the city.