>cocksuckers everywhere
>women are ugly and whores
>lazy
>arogant
>inferiority complex
>mob mentality
>currency keeps falling
>no great future ahead
This country is perhaps God's cruelest joke laid down on Earth. There is no reason why this shithole has to exist.

Attached: indonesia.png (678x381, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vviVu5r_c50
youtube.com/watch?v=pNNrQ2oyjnY
youtube.com/watch?v=aRcxJrrlU74
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry7m37sq9PI
youtube.com/watch?v=UmHcTvJ92Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=rUTz7iX0l8U
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borobudur
indoboom.com/2013/stories/soap-opera-actress-criticized-for-not-wearing-hijab-in-daily-life.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How come it has too many people?

But their music is great:

Sounds like SEA's Argentina

Based and redpilled

benis in bagina

Attached: 1517638771140.png (326x494, 34K)

Way too clangy and metallic for me.

Cinak balik cinak!

What music do you consider good?
I'm really curious about foreign taste about our music

I like it. Archipealgo nations are awesome. Though I hear Jakarta has raw sewage running down the streats or some shit.

Attached: 1504834647629.jpg (1920x1080, 359K)

Some indonesian bands I like:
Cubfires: youtube.com/watch?v=vviVu5r_c50
Understatement: youtube.com/watch?v=pNNrQ2oyjnY
Stereowall: youtube.com/watch?v=aRcxJrrlU74
LAST GOAL! PARTY: youtube.com/watch?v=Ry7m37sq9PI
Knuckle Bones: youtube.com/watch?v=UmHcTvJ92Y4
I won't name all the indonesians bands I listen to but those are some of my favorite.

then go back to your country anus wijaya

That song by Cubfires is pretty cool.

The vocalist sounds like a native English speaker and not Indonesian though.

He's indonesian. I've been following the band since the beginning, I hope their release their EP soon.
youtube.com/watch?v=rUTz7iX0l8U

You'd be alright if you stopped following Islam.

Apparently they're secular.

Should've stayed loyal to Orange and not surrender your country to Islamic terrorists after WW2.

take out the sea and you get serbia
enjoy your sea even if it has poop in it, serbia is like indonesia that is trying to have sea for like 300 years now

Doesn't matter, so long as most people there follow the brain-rotting religion that is Islam the country will never amount to anything.

Bahasa has no accent. You can perfectly learn other languages and speak fluently without any accent.
You were literally supporting the terrorists, retard. You preferred to have money instead of spreading your shitty abrahamic religion.

While I'm sure it wouldn't be detrimental, if they adopted hinduism they'd still be useless. Secularism is the only way.

Yeah, and so is Turkey.

I want my grandfather's villa back, god damn it.

That villa is long gone now; only the land remains.

Attached: 1529157894323.jpg (378x485, 40K)

>african meneer and american meneer country country
>high murder and rape
>nope.jpg

And why are your flag is Jordan?

Don't be smug you shit, at least that villa employed your grandmother's monkey vagoo as a maid to polish his rifle and your grandfather was in trees picking bananas and nutmeg trees.

Go make rijsttafel.

Send me red bananas.

When you go to the beautiful seaside and enjoy fishing till dusk, there is a happy life I dream there.

I agree that secularism is the best state policy but I'm talking about people's personal religions. Islam has very negative effects on it's followers' critical thinking skills and it shows.

Because I live there.

Indonesia is nowhere near poor

Thailand's neighbors are the poorest Asian countries if Papua New Guinea isn't considered to be part of Asia

Only Vietnam has a semblance of civilization in the sea of garbage that is Laos, Burma, Cambodia and Bangladesh

cringe
but redpilled

Your anger won't bring your villa back, tante.

Attached: 1534173329632.png (676x662, 363K)

That smugness won't bring good economic choices to your country, pinda.

imagine a big anthrax bomb going off on Java

Bangladesh isn't SEA. Burma is a shithole but the Burmese are based and repilled like the Vietnamese. Laos and Cambodia should be nuked and given to Thailand and Vietnam respectively.

Laos is politically and economically allied with Vietnam already, Cambodia is Vietnamese rightful lands as is

and still won't bring your villa back, mavrouw.

Attached: 1533736768942.jpg (549x549, 62K)

Nice one, warmonger.

I don't know Vietnam couldn't be more not Based

the ebin thing about the indos is that they genocided the timorese, are actively colonizing the western half of new guinea and killed like a million domestic communists in the 60s. and despite all of this, we never, ever hear about them

That's what happens when you embrace Islam and got rid of your Dutch masters

>actively colonizing the western half of new guinea
>killed like a million domestic communists in the 60s
No one heard it because your country funded us :^)

> Bahasa has no accent. You can perfectly learn other languages and speak fluently without any accent.
lies. try russian and you will fail.

t. teruma kasih banyak

I'm Muslim, can I get the villa pretty please?

Attached: 1531002331743.jpg (1633x1928, 954K)

Yes I'm aware. Still I think it's kind of mind boggling how rarely such things are discussed.

>Indonesia is poor
Stop this meme already, we're just dumb as shit because dutch enslaved us for almost 350 years

If we had same intellectual as east asian country, we will be China 2.0 but more religious

>shitty religion
Nononono brother.

Attached: 1533564857272.jpg (1920x1280, 413K)

>france
>muslim

lol, are they syreans?

That's your future overlord when Putin dies

it's the first time i see these people

Don't worry, I can buy an entire village with €20 and a bag of rice to build a new one.

no

Attached: Chechen_Republic.svg.png (450x300, 9K)

no you cant.

>we're just dumb as shit because dutch enslaved us for almost 350 years

Attached: 1534308656229s.jpg (250x241, 6K)

Attached: dudayev_pepeb.jpg (790x516, 185K)

fugg. i think i shou.d dig for more info about that

Pisslam literally ruins everything about this country.

The Last time pisslam didn't exist in Indonesia, we became the greatest thalassocracy in the word.

Attached: 800px-Majapahit_Empire.svg.png (800x463, 173K)

based

Don't worry, they are redpilled.

Attached: mmh.png (429x404, 273K)

>we're just dumb as shit because dutch enslaved us for almost 350 years

>If we had same intellectual as east asian country, we will be China 2.0 but more religious

Attached: pepe.png (1280x1280, 150K)

why is there a cat on that emm flag?

It's Putin's Chechen buddy. The one he gave millions of your money to and openly brags about killing Russians

lol. i live in siberia and i only care about my mortgage

Yep and Islam made you guys forget about it until a Dutchman found their ruins

You won't have one when you are killed for your house. They will want muslims living there, not you

>Literal historical retconning
You weren't a colony until after the Napoleonic War, it was just business deals and "protection".
Then it wasn't even a hands-on colony, it became a second home for a lot of Dutchmen. Only after WW1 did the Dutchification start because the Dutch government thought the colonies needed to be integrated better.

There's a reason West-Guinea got all this money pushed there.

>sran
if you palatalize the last consonant it will turn to a word which means shit in russian.

everyone shut up and post qt dutch indonesian mutts

they wont come here because its cold, no work, no oil and basically winter all around the year

Google Indo/Pinda meisjes.

They built this in Java

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borobudur

i wonder is bahasa indonesia that different from bahasa malaysia

also i wonder what's going on in papua province now

Your Country didn't, but VOC did

wtf they're whitoids

Attached: Kim-feenstra-1238364338.jpg (640x961, 91K)

>great turism
>epic volcanos
>nice beaches
>sexy asian girls with hijabs

>polluting the ocean the most
quit stealing my country's achievement, indo

Should've picked that nutmeg. VOC was literally a different state in the East.

Attached: 25147743813085.jpg (361x341, 28K)

>White women
>Ugly
Kara Boga please

>and delicius food

It's the asshurt Serbian.

Attached: 1529288996153.gif (200x200, 1.19M)

Then what dutch verdict/opinions on VOC though?

Glorious period of the Golden Age, prosperity and trade.
Also the black period in our history of great atrocities.

Used to know this hot indonesian girl once, they gotta be rich tho, so they can stay inside and get pale or they look like indians.

Idk why, but I've always had an interest in Indonesia. But the muslims make it seem more like shit than it actually is. If you call them out on the religious fanatiscm in the country, they come up with bullshit excuses or lies. Like there was an Indo actress that was peer-pressured to wear the hijab, so she did. The muslim indonesians said shit like "that's not true! y give advice, but we don't force anyone to wear it!"
>advice
Fuckin give me a break. It's too bad, cuz it could reach the same level of exoticism like Thailand, but the muslims ruin that chance.

>Like there was an Indo actress that was peer-pressured to wear the hijab, so she did.
You mean her?

Attached: rina-nose_20171113_140812.jpg (700x393, 46K)

>The glorious perioud is when they were pirates.

I am brown at childhood now almost yellow as chink because career at mom basement.

>low IQ
As far as I know, the average IQ of people who live in Java island should be around 90-100, especially those around big cities. Someone wrote a thesis about the effect of some chemical element in drinks to the IQ, and the average IQ in Bandung was around 100 there.

Attached: 1509496496607.png (652x670, 443K)

>"we give advice, but we don't force anyone to wear it"
srry, it's late, my spelling errors are imminent

let me see if I can find the article, it was by the same ppl who run CHINASmack website

>anime

kys

Hijab nowadays is more like a fashion rather than wearing it from your own heart. So it's more like a pressure from your peers and if you don't wear hijab, you're not trendy.
I hate this trend too tbqh.
>kiss your sister
B-but I don't have sister.

Attached: 1504183348725.jpg (537x574, 100K)

My coworker went there recently and said Jakarta looks like Bangkok 30 years ago.

That said, no need to self-hate. You are welcomed to come here if you like.

Attached: 50a218df11465e60284f59e048ce5ec8.jpg (641x960, 133K)

For some reason I've seen tons of anime fans from Indonesia. Many of them are even doing (pretty shitty) subs and VN translations into English. I have no idea why the won't be translating into their native language instead.

There are a lot of anime subs in bahasa, and they're expanding their translation to VN nowadays.
I've read the VNs one, and the only decent translation one is 9 -nine-.

Found it.
indoboom.com/2013/stories/soap-opera-actress-criticized-for-not-wearing-hijab-in-daily-life.html
Anyways it's 1:57AM here, I have to go to sleep for tomorrow, goin out early with parents.

Oh, it's the same shit out there. We have several VNs decently translated into Russian like Tsukihime, Saya no Uta, Ever 17 but most of them are shit-tier compared to English ones.

because they speak english

Attached: 1520559437176.jpg (1080x718, 97K)

>Tsukihime, Saya no Uta, Ever 17
Plot focused VN is indeed harder to translate especially for amateurs. What they translate are moe focused VN, with the exception of 9 -nine- which is both and plot and moe focused VN.

Well most of the time it's still better to leave translation into English to natives. Achieving perfect grammar is less of a problem but making right stylistic choices could be extremely hard for a non-native unless you've lived for several years in English-speaking country.