Cunt

>cunt
>do you follow an abr*hamic religion

flag
no

Attached: 1534567138165.png (1344x638, 65K)

yelllow is autism and fantasy larping

OTG

t. muhhamed christiano abdul

>I hate jews!!!
>he's christian or muslim

Attached: 1533343294975.gif (500x283, 324K)

t. Christian Ahmed Cuckmann

flag
proud christian who hates: jews, muslims, niggers, homosexuals, bisexuals, transexuals, nihilists, hedonists, females, vegans, commies, redditors, spherecucks, "people" who wear shorts in public,twitch users, junkies, jews, fatsos, vegans, cripples, keynesians, centrists, catholics, agnostics, mutts, nge fans, chinks, poo in loos, spics, cripples, jews, liberals, leftists, tax payers, jews, yanks, pakis, bongs, krauts, europoors, obama, hillary clinton, donald trump, bernie sanders, muhammad, jews, anime, family guy, russians, kids, old men, adults, jews, irish"men", spring, israel, jews, reddit, android, surfers, skaters, stoners, and most importantly, jews.

>flag
>no
I worship Zeus

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-17-14-09-18.png (720x1280, 1.1M)

How is your mohammad or jesus not fantasy?

No and I don't know many retards who do. France is mostly an irreligious country.

It's almost same map for European colonies map.

Europeans colonies believe invaders religion.

>there's this bigger thing that justifies my actiona so it's alright if i'm a retarded lump of atoms

Attached: 1513883159460.png (211x239, 8K)

While both are nosense
Amaterasu makes less sense than our idea of God

t. brainlet.

t. ethnic frenchman

Not really. India and mainland ASEAN besides Thailand were colonized while worst Korea never was. It just comes down to whether the locals are self-hating niggers, gooks, or pinoys.

Only decent post ITT

its the only one that makes sense you asian shitskin

Paganism
*drinks cow urine*
Is
*consults spirit medium for advice*
Based
*burns paper offerings*
As
*celebrates penis festival*
Fuck
*dumps corpses into river*

The fact that you post so much about Christianity shows how insecure and triggered you are. But it wont change the course of action.
Korea is already part of Christendom, China is on its way to become largest Christian nation in the world. You are next Hiro, and you masturbating on Nekos wont change it. Your Anime will be replaced with sacred Icons, Shrine of Ise will be transformed into Cathedral of Theotokos, your shamanistic practices will be replaced by Divine Liturgy and there is nothing you can do to change that.

>China is on its way to become the largest Christian nation in the world
Not a chance retard.

Attached: chinachurchdemolitionap_si_0.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Well amaterasu is actually hot.
Our god is unfuckable.