Hey everyone you may remember me as I already posted before here

Hey everyone you may remember me as I already posted before here,

I have my group where I post calls from groups such as:
1) Cindicator Bot Expert Level (700k CND)
2) PBC
3) Bitcoin Bravado VIP
4) Asian Whales
5) Bitcoin Fund Manager
6) High Altitude Investments
7) Oriental Whales
7) Many twitter OG's paid groups

More importantly I have Asian insiders that hint me which coin will be listed on big Asian exchanges. I relay that to my group and you can check for yourself how successful those calls are. Also cnd bot gives good predictions on how market will be have, it predicted this dip we're seeing now a week ago.

This group is still free for a couple of weeks, then I'll charge a small price on a monthly basis.

There are still a couple of places left that's why I'm posting here, so if you're interested in joining you can hit me up on: [email protected]

Attached: whale.jpg (720x513, 38K)

are you the whale user that tipped us off to NULS at 20 cents literally hours before the pump?

already in, great calls definitely recommend it!

Nope, never called NULS but I had many other calls. You can see for yourself if you join the group. Cheers.

This guy right here is great.
Extremely useful.
If you follow his stuff you’ll make money. Just gotta be smart.
He’s not guaranteeing you a trillion dollars. Just read what he posts.

I'm blushing guys but thank you a lot.

Now it looks like I'm paying pajeets to shill me.

Here’s my question about cindicator. Does it have access to information in advance, or just run scenarios and come up with a percentage?
It’s okay if you don’t know, I’m just curious

Attached: himmler note.png (837x630, 264K)

what are the requirements?

If its free, why not just post a invite link?

Sent an e-mail - I'm interested. When do invites start?

Cindicator team comes up with the "problems" that may happen. They pick an event for example, consesus next week and ask a question. How many chances are that total market cap drops below certain ammount before that event. Then the people answer that in % (likehood of this to happen) so they can get overall sentiment of the crowd. Their AI software fine tunes it in the end and we receive the call. I'm only posting calls that have high % of happening, others are not that important.

kek

No requirements for now, I don't want to post link here because of pajeets. You can hit me up with an email if you want invite. It's free for now so you can see what I offer, but then it will be paid.

Already replied. Will have to go away soon, so hurry up if you want invites.

lmao, so many pajeet shills and samefags in this thread

I know it may like this but I can assure you it's not.

You can check for yourself if you want and hit me up. If you don't want, then I wish you good luck anyways.

Been in since the start. Fairly sure monthly cost was going to be 0.01btc or 0.05btc if you invited someone.

Even if he exit scammed first paid month i've already made 20x monthly cost of his calls and i'd consider it a donation at this point.

Thanks man, glad you've made money already.

Yeah, it will probably be 0.01 btc per month, I still need to decide if I'll put an option for 0.005 btc for inviting a friend. Don't want the group to grow too much.

CND is unreliable af, PBC is chiken masala pnd, other groups look like normie tier "calls" bullshit.
No, thank you

If you don't appreciate it no problem. Just skip and wish you good luck.

check email user

Replied.

>ITT: future lvl 5 ponzischeme noobs